we are committing ecological suicide by not caring about climate, that is a bigger threat than any virus or nuclear war: the entire planet is at stake

More mother earth worship. Man made glowarm is a conspiracy theory and thats all. The climate is changing and has changed for thousands of millenia. To think that we are the cause of glowarm is the height of arrogance. The atmospheres on several of the planets within our solar system are changing rapidly which is due mainly from our sun. There is nothing that we can do to stop the effects of the sun. Nothing.
Joke:

Guy 1: The earth will overheat in 5 billion years.
Guy 2: OMGl How many?!
Guy 1: 5 billion.
Guy 2: Oh, whew! I thought you said 1 billion.

More mother earth worship. Man made glowarm is a conspiracy theory and thats all. The climate is changing and has changed for thousands of millenia. To think that we are the cause of glowarm is the height of arrogance. The atmospheres on several of the planets within our solar system are changing rapidly which is due mainly from our sun. There is nothing that we can do to stop the effects of the sun. Nothing.
I say that man thinking he affects the planet's weather in any meaningful way is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance.

Anyone in government forcing that idea on those they are in charge of to gain more power or wealth is pure evil. They know they are lying.

I say that man thinking he affects the planet's weather in any meaningful way is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance.

Those are the characteristics of liberals: ignorance and arrogance. A dangerous combination.
Anyone in government forcing that idea on those they are in charge of to gain more power or wealth is pure evil. They know they are lying.

Libs have indeed become evil.

Those are the characteristics of liberals: ignorance and arrogance. A dangerous combination.

Libs have indeed become evil.
When they reach that point, they are no longer Liberals. They are Climate Change Authoritarians.

Real Liberals would step back and say "Are you sure that data's correct?"

Most calling themselves "Liberals" have no liberal values whatsoever. They are Social Marxist Authoritarians. There are real liberals, in fact, I bet there's a few here, but no more than can be counted on 2 hands. They're almost as rare as white supremacists.

Liberals want to see real evidence and lots of it and are not emotionally driven or prone to taking anything at face value.

Last edited:
We have nine years left to stop global ecological suicide and this is how we're spending our time? arguing whether Biden is senile and whether Trump is Hitler?

It's sad for me to say this but I don't believe for a second that the human race will ever do anything meaningful to stop or prevent climate change because there's hundreds of trillions of dollars involved in the extraction and sale of fossil fuels.

I've read about 5 books on climate change, and I believe it will happen faster than we can now imagine.

How stupid does one have to be to believe that if you give the GreenTards money, they can fix planet Earth?

This is how stupid these elitist wannabe rulers assume everybody is.

I will boldly make the claim that is not the case at all.

How they are bold enough to think they can perpetrate a scam that obvious on the world boggles my mind. I'm thinking it ends up with them being executed for crimes against humanity in a Nuremberg trials-type situation.

After millions have starved and died due to their lies. The only recourse will be to root them out and execute them.

Last edited:
Only those evil modern First World inhabitants like you are ignorant of Nature, don't respect the environment, and destroy it

As a New Guinea hunter once told me, "If one day I succeed in shooting a big pigeon in one direction from our village, I wait a week before hunting pigeons again, and then I go out in the opposite direction from the village."
You are pretty gullible

The Eco Freaks have your number

Wait for the Global Cooling and your dingy is frozen!!!
I will take global warming any day

Humans can survive that as long as we keep the supply chain free of the Greenies

But a new Ice Age is a total show stopper

It's sad for me to say this but I don't believe for a second that the human race will ever do anything meaningful to stop or prevent climate change because there's hundreds of trillions of dollars involved in the extraction and sale of fossil fuels.

I've read about 5 books on climate change, and I believe it will happen faster than we can now imagine.

First off, there is nothing we are capable of doing, and second, the books you read are anti science. In fact their authors refute the scientific method.

That makes them anti science religious nut jobs.

I've read thousands of pages from global warmists and none of them have any scientific evidence. Oh they SAY they have a 'consensus' and they have graph after graph representing bad data but, there are many scientists that disagree. You see, without a provable experiment (like a human actually manipulating global climate) you can't prove what you are alleging.

We have nine years left to stop global ecological suicide and this is how we're spending our time? arguing whether Biden is senile and whether Trump is Hitler?

50 years ago we were supposed to die. If i built a home on a thin Atlantic basin beach, there is a good chance it is still there. The proof it is a scam is that there has been massive building on barrier islands since than with many Prog ruled. There are issues. And that is what could be affected by mother nature and bad storms. Overbuilding in areas there should be none. Evil sociopaths and psychopaths control us.

Gaia will fix herself but Humans may not be part of her future.
What ? She into beasties or some shit ?
325_450.jpg

Forum List

Back