we are committing ecological suicide by not caring about climate, that is a bigger threat than any virus or nuclear war: the entire planet is at stake

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
We have nine years left to stop global ecological suicide and this is how we're spending our time? arguing whether Biden is senile and whether Trump is Hitler?

We have nine years left to stop global ecological suicide and this is how we're spending our time? arguing whether Biden is senile and whether Trump is Hitler?

Nine years, huh?

I guess I better unpack my snorkel and inflatable dingy

The left has been setting radical doomsday deadlines like this since before AlGore invented the internet

And they never prove true

• Banned
Nine years, huh?

I guess I better unpack my snorkel and inflatable dingy

The left has been setting radical doomsday deadlines like this since before AlGore invented the internet

And they never prove true
Only those evil modern First World inhabitants like you are ignorant of Nature, don't respect the environment, and destroy it

As a New Guinea hunter once told me, "If one day I succeed in shooting a big pigeon in one direction from our village, I wait a week before hunting pigeons again, and then I go out in the opposite direction from the village."

China produces twice our CO2, please chain yourself to the nearest Chinese Embassy

The immediate crisis is that under Bideninflation, most people are facing financial hardships and many cannot buy groceries and fill their gas tank. Let’s focus on that first, rather than make things worse for Americans by spending on climate bills that only increase inflation.

• Banned
The immediate crisis is that under Bideninflation, most people are facing financial hardships and many cannot buy groceries and fill their gas tank. Let’s focus on that first, rather than make things worse for Americans by spending on climate bills that only increase inflation.
inflation comes and goes, the planet and humanity itself is gonna be gone forever

inflation comes and goes, the planet and humanity itself is gonna be gone forever

Clearly, you are an elitist liberal who is not finding it difficult to lay the groceries or fill the tank. What about the 100 million people who ARE?

If your house springs a leak and a pipe is leaking all over the place, will you shut the water off - or will you decide that the entire house needs to get new plumbing and work on that instead?

Nope. You focus on the immediate crisis first.

Clearly, you are an elitist liberal who is not finding it difficult to lay the groceries or fill the tank. What about the 100 million people who ARE?

If your house springs a leak and a pipe is leaking all over the place, will you shut the water off - or will you decide that the entire house needs to get new plumbing and work on that instead?

Nope. You focus on the immediate crisis first.
stuff happens

Then, why is the solution to create a new heavy industry, the green renewable energy heavy industry.

Why does that new heavy industry consume the most coal, oil, fossil fuels than any other industry in the world.

How does creating heavy industry, calling it green, than consuming more natural resources and polluting more, how does that solution not create a bigger problem.

"If only we can use more coal and fossil fuels to build more than man has ever built we can save the earth"

Last edited:
stuff happens
Yes, stuff happen…….and you fix things in order of priority.

At work, there is a plan to reduce waste by moving hard copies online, and your staff is creating a digital library. All of a sudden, your three most lucrative major clients leave, and you now are in danger of not making payroll beyond the next three months. Do you pull staff off of the digital project to work on marketing activities, or do you shrug and say “stuff happens”?

You liberals are such idiots. You care nothing about the struggling middle class, despite all your lip service to “caring about people.”

/------/ Ignore the science like a good little lib troll.
global warming history.jpg

Yes, stuff happen…….and you fix things in order of priority.

At work, there is a plan to reduce waste by moving hard copies online, and your staff is creating a digital library. All of a sudden, your three most lucrative major clients leave, and you now are in danger of not making payroll beyond the next three months. Do you pull staff off of the digital project to work on marketing activities, or do you shrug and say “stuff happens”?

You liberals are such idiots. You care nothing about the struggling middle class, despite all your lip service to “caring about people.”
At the heart of it, it's a U.N. ploy for a one world government.

The "Climate" crap is a means to an end. The origination of it is the U.N.

Vet your "local" politicians closely, people!

Last edited:
There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man yellin’ climate over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

The lobbyist lines are getting long
Seems our tax dollars are all gone
Young people sneakin past green lines
Are getting so much surveillance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for Green heat
Thousands of people can’t compete
Either stand n gub’mit soup lines
Or detained with big brothers fines

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Shillin fascist green creeps
makin’ good on the lifestyle they say
Step outta line , the green men take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop

Hey, what's that sound?

~S~w/apologies to Buffalo Springfield

Bill Gates is looking to buy 7 year old girls who will be 16 by the time the world ends

More mother earth worship. Man made glowarm is a conspiracy theory and thats all. The climate is changing and has changed for thousands of millenia. To think that we are the cause of glowarm is the height of arrogance. The atmospheres on several of the planets within our solar system are changing rapidly which is due mainly from our sun. There is nothing that we can do to stop the effects of the sun. Nothing.

Forum List

Back