We all downplayed this Virus

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Stop blaming only Trump. Look in the mirror and I got this damn virus (cured and immune now). It sucked but I have has worse. Especially you Leftists, watch and then shut your damn mouths. The NYC Health Commissioner on Feb 6th said the risk of the disease in NYC is low and preparedness is high. So you want Trump to play doctor here but not play doctor now? Which is it? You people are a damn scourge.

This virus has brought out the stupid in people that is for sure.
BOTH SIDES.
Right now there are people still trying to say it is no worse than a regular flu. Regardless that it has killed more people than H1N1 in one month. One damn month.
Trump has done a great job with the tools he had. Thank God we didn't have some ninny string puppet in charge that would have resulted in a massive-massive death count.

BOTH SIDES.
Right now there are people still trying to say it is no worse than a regular flu. Regardless that it has killed more people than H1N1 in one month. One damn month.
Trump has done a great job with the tools he had. Thank God we didn't have some ninny string puppet in charge that would have resulted in a massive-massive death count.

Notice how just a week ago every other thread was "It's just the flu"? Those dried up quick. :lol:

BOTH SIDES.
For what 1 month and 1/2 he told the US citizens nothing to worry about. Jesus he didn't stop EU countries from travel to the US till 3-11 and then didn't stop the UK.

I was one of those people who thought the shutdown was over kill.
Until the numbers started to come in. Then I started getting calls from my kids on the front lines.
I am both smart enough, and honest enough to admit I was wrong.
Now - anyone still trying to claim it isn't a big deal looks like a complete tool. And is.

It's a power grab. Next...you will get your Immunization cards...and then you will get your Immunization chips...and you will...

obey.jpg

Stop blaming only Trump. Look in the mirror and I got this damn virus (cured and immune now). It sucked but I have has worse. Especially you Leftists, watch and then shut your damn mouths. The NYC Health Commissioner on Feb 6th said the risk of the disease in NYC is low and preparedness is high. So you want Trump to play doctor here but not play doctor now? Which is it? You people are a damn scourge.

No way. Is this Trump supporters next desperate attempt to deflect blame for their savior's inaction? If so, this is a new low and that makes me think that the average Trump supporter is beyond any reason.

BOTH SIDES.
For what 1 month and 1/2 he told the US citizens nothing to worry about. Jesus he didn't stop EU countries from travel to the US till 3-11 and then didn't stop the UK.

Did you click the links I posted, you evil witch? First death in the US was Feb 28th. But we should have closed the country in January? Idiot.

BOTH SIDES.
Uh huh...meanwhile top Dems were still telling people to get out there, go to restaurants...parades.... all the way to March 12th.
Nobody is perfect, and because of China and the WHO - LYING - to the world and covering it up - we didn't really know what we were dealing with.
Both sides has made errors.... overall Trump is doing exceptionally well. It is just true. You don't like it...but it is true.
If Trump treated this like Obama treated H1N1 - we would have that 200,000 dead already.

BOTH SIDES.
If he he behaved like chicken Little you would be condemning him for that. GFY

That's what happens when you have been conditioned to trust International agencies, including the W.H.O, U.N and W.T.O. All in the tank for communist China. All hoping to see Americas demise on their watch, and replaced by the Communist party.

Whether it's allowing them free reign to do what they want in trade, never saying peep when they verbally threaten Japan or Taiwan, or literally threaten them by making artificial islands in the South China Sea, or, in this case, covering up for their reputation as a pandemic begins in Wuhan.

America in particular and in this instance, the entire world has been fleeced and abused. We are losing lives, livelihoods are all incurring massive debt. Bottom line citizens will be asking their politicians, "will there be consequences for the government of China?"

It's a power grab. Next...you will get your Immunization cards...and then you will get your Immunization chips...and you will...

View attachment 322135
Funny you said that as my doctor said I may get a card stating I had it and now I am immune and can donate. Still in the works I guess? IDK.

No way. Is this Trump supporters next desperate attempt to deflect blame for their savior's inaction? If so, this is a new low and that makes me think that the average Trump supporter is beyond any reason.

So the links I posted mean nothing? Explain your rationale because this makes you look like an emotional child.

BOTH SIDES.

Did you click the links I posted, you evil witch? First death in the US was Feb 28th. But we should have closed the country in January? Idiot.
First, I believe the virus was already well established here at that time.

Second, when he TRIED to do something within his Constiturional powers, he was attacked relentlessly by those who now say he didnt act fast enough. I have no use for these people!

BOTH SIDES.

This was wrote in Jan 30th:
The initial patient in Illinois was a Chicago woman in her 60s who had recently returned from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is thought to have started. The new case, disclosed Thursday, is likely to heighten fears that the United States and other countries could see broader spread of the virus. The United States is at least the fourth country to report person-to-person spread outside of China, with Vietnam, Germany, and Japan also reporting local transmission.

“Our assessment remains that the immediate risk to the American public is low,” CDC Director Robert Redfield told reporters.

BOTH SIDES.

This was wrote in Jan 30th:
The initial patient in Illinois was a Chicago woman in her 60s who had recently returned from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is thought to have started. The new case, disclosed Thursday, is likely to heighten fears that the United States and other countries could see broader spread of the virus. The United States is at least the fourth country to report person-to-person spread outside of China, with Vietnam, Germany, and Japan also reporting local transmission.

“Our assessment remains that the immediate risk to the American public is low,” CDC Director Robert Redfield told reporters.
Did you say "wrote"?

Again did you click on the videos that were posted? Yes or no? If "no" then you are trolling so GTFO of this thread.

Forum List

Back