We Aggies officially accept the Longhorns' Surrender - Welcome to the SEC

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Ten years ago, Junction Boy Aggie, and National Championship Coach, Gene Stallings told the the fucking longhorns to go with us to the SEC or become irrelevant, but they were arrogant shit stains. Now they had to sneak behind our backs and begged their way into the SEC, 10 years later.

It must have been getting REALLY bad in Austin for them to admit that we were right. They must have been facing complete bankruptcy and made the move to save the sinking ship.

But, that will only stop the bleeding.

:laughing0301:

Ten years ago, Junction Boy Aggie, and National Championship Coach, Gene Stallings told the the fucking longhorns to go with us to the SEC or become irrelevant, but they were arrogant shit stains. Now they had to sneak behind our backs and begged their way into the SEC, 10 years later.

It must have been getting REALLY bad in Austin for them to admit that we were right. They must have been facing complete bankruptcy and made the move to save the sinking ship.

I hope the money fixes things for them. Because Texas is going to get their ass kicked in the SEC. OU might be ok, but the Longhorns will be hamburger.

I dont like to rub it in on the poor old Aggies who have always been a joke even in their home state

Lord knows the football gods have wrung all the pride and arrogance out Longhorn fans over the past 12 years

So I’ll just say congratulations for a fine effort against mighty Appalachian State on saturday

I hope the money fixes things for them. Because Texas is going to get their ass kicked in the SEC. OU might be ok, but the Longhorns will be hamburger.
I don't know. They looked pretty good yesterday against the cream of the crop in the SEC and with their back up QB. If Manning is as good as advertised, they will be good while he's there at least.

I dont like to rub it in on the poor old Aggies who have always been a joke even in their home state

Lord knows the football gods have wrung all the pride and arrogance out Longhorn fans over the past 12 years

So I’ll just say congratulations for a fine effort against mighty Appalachian State on saturday

Im surprised an Aggie fan is making fun of any football program today after losing like they did yesterday.

Now maybe we can get back to those Thanksgiving games...

1662907073344.png

GIG 'EM AGGIES!

Im surprised an Aggie fan is making fun of any football program today after losing like they did yesterday.
After A&M beat Alabama last year and raked in the #1 requiting class this year Aggie fans were understandably optimistic going into this season

And I was pulling for them to compete for the national championship

But now I think they are still the same ole Aggies

Forum List

Back