Wave of Hard Drive Failures Coming: House Committee Subpoenas FBI, Justice over Trump Dossier

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yeah, I’m being cynical, but with these lawless agencies, the only real question is, am I being cynical enough?

In the most significant escalation yet in the wrangling between Congress and the FBI over the Trump dossier, the House Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed the bureau and the Justice Department for documents relating to the dossier, the FBI’s relationship with dossier author Christopher Steele, and the bureau’s possible role in supporting what began as an opposition research project against candidate Donald Trump in the final months of last year’s presidential campaign.

The subpoenas are an indication of growing frustration inside the committee over the FBI and Justice Department’s lack of cooperation in the Trump-Russia investigation.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/h...bi-justice-over-trump-dossier/article/2633466

"Hello, we're with the FBI and..."
"Oh, sorry, those hard drives were accidentally wiped, shredded, melted down, made into Ikea lamps and then re-melted."
"We haven't even said what we're looking for."
"Does it really matter?"
"No, I suppose not. Have a good day."

Yeah, I’m being cynical, but with these lawless agencies, the only real question is, am I being cynical enough?

In the most significant escalation yet in the wrangling between Congress and the FBI over the Trump dossier, the House Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed the bureau and the Justice Department for documents relating to the dossier, the FBI’s relationship with dossier author Christopher Steele, and the bureau’s possible role in supporting what began as an opposition research project against candidate Donald Trump in the final months of last year’s presidential campaign.

The subpoenas are an indication of growing frustration inside the committee over the FBI and Justice Department’s lack of cooperation in the Trump-Russia investigation.

House committee subpoenas FBI, Justice over Trump dossier
Phucking Dead on Prediction!
Seriously, they cleaned that shit up long ago.
That's why the Russia Russia Russia.
To buy time....same as Lerner bought herself time for The IRS IT to sanitize the backup jobs and her emails.
Same thing Comey did for Clinton when he let her bleach bit her server first.

I think the GOP is looking for leverage, they'd rather Trump resign before he's indicted.

So the pee-pee video might do the trick.

Anyway, FBI ignored Devin Nunez, as they would any coconspirator.

What does Trump have over that guy?

I think the GOP is looking for leverage, they'd rather Trump resign before he's indicted.

You lefties always set yourselves up for major disappointments over and over. It's like a self abuse thing you have.

You lefties always set yourselves up for major disappointments over and over. It's like a self abuse thing you have.

Liberalism and cutting, pretty much equal behaviors.

Forum List

Back