Waukesha incident downplayed?

Since this is like the second thread on this … I think you all must read the same media which is telling you to think this is being downplayed, instead of actually looking outside your echo chamber.

This has certainly been covered. :rolleyes:
Really? There is nothing new under the sun. Thanks for that helpful incite. Nice touch with the eyeroll icon, cute.

Last edited:
Perhaps if you took off the political blinders...YES, Virginia there is a Santa Clause, err political bias. It's as apparent as the nose on your face...if you wouldn't stop cutting it off for spite.
Again. I read the media. I’ve read articles you claim don’t exist.

I get CNN and Newsweek, MSNBC as my main news feeds. By default. When I opt out of their feeds, BAM, its back on my feed again an hour later. Take EVERYTHING the media says with a grain of salt, but Newsmax (newsmax.com) and SkynewsAu (YES, Australia) and Project Veritas are my journalistic and trusted news feeds now.

What silence, did you try and look?
Um...what? Um the MSM said that a red SUV ran over some people in Waukesha last week. Ignored that a black man/terrorist angle on this. Totally ignored the black man slaughtering white little old ladies and kids, way worse than Geo. Floyd's fentanyl death or Jake Blake being an asshole thing, Jesse Smollet or like Nick Sandman was "racist" bullshit because CNN and the media said so....like that? The media constantly does this.

Um...what? Um the MSM said that a red SUV ran over some people in Waukesha last week. Ignored that a black man/terrorist angle on this. Totally ignored the black man slaughtering white little old ladies and kids, way worse than Geo. Floyd's fentanyl death or Jake Blake being an asshole thing, Jesse Smollet or like Nick Sandman was "racist" bullshit because CNN and the media said so....like that? The media constantly does this.
I have no idea what “news” you pretend to read but this guy, his name, and his picture have been all over the news I read.

Coyote Let's compare apples to apples. Do you think there has been an equivalent media response on the Charlottsville and Waukesha car attacks? They were both heinous car attacks that resulted in multiple injuries and death.

Coyote Let's compare apples to apples. Do you think there has been an equivalent media response on the Charlottsville and Waukesha car attacks? They were both heinous car attacks that resulted in multiple injuries and death.
So far, yes. Just today, 7 different articles updating aspects of it in the media.

So far, yes. Just today, 7 different articles updating aspects of it in the media.
OK, let's say we are talking about TV Media coverage of Charlottsville vs Waukesha car attacks. Do you believe what we saw in the first week after the Charlottsville attack is equivalent to what we are seeing in TV coverage of the Waukesha attack?

OK, let's say we are talking about TV Media coverage of Charlottsville vs Waukesha car attacks. Do you believe what we saw in the first week after the Charlottsville attack is equivalent to what we are seeing in TV coverage of the Waukesha attack?
I think so, but it depends on the station probably. Harder for me to judge because I don’t watch tv unless I am visiting my mother which I was last week and Waukesha was heavily covered.

Forum List

Back