Watching the REAL left is endlessly entertaining

The people of Martha's Vineyard welcomed the immigrants and have been treating them nicely.
Great. Elizabeth Warren agrees with you. All of them should be transported to Massachusetts. That just might happen.

The people of Martha's Vineyard welcomed the immigrants and have been treating them nicely.

for sure:04:

Perfect place to house those illegals!

"My House is your House"

1663284249236.png

They were met with shelter and healthcare. Democrats pretty much universally ignore this non-story but in republican circles they are celebrating which is hilarious. "Hooray, Desantis spent $12 million on 2 plane flights and nobody cared! We did it!"

They were met with shelter and healthcare. Democrats pretty much universally ignore this non-story but in republican circles they are celebrating which is hilarious. "Hooray, Desantis spent $12 million on 2 plane flights and nobody cared! We did it!"

Flights aren't $6 million each.

Great. Democrats should take care of them. After all, Democrats invited them.

Watching the real right is also entertaining.

This is surreal! In a half-century of following American politics, this is a first. What this politician did also ranks first in stupidity.

During the Republican primary campaign, the politician emphatically staked out a certain position.

Following his victory, attaining the Republican nomination, the politician completely reversed himself.

CNN reports, "New Hampshire Senate candidate Don Bolduc won the Republican nomination on Tuesday after months campaigning on false claims that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

“I signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying Trump won the election, and damn it, I stand by [it],” Bolduc said during the mid-August debate.

Two days after his nomination, on Fox News, Bolduc change his mind.

I’ve come to the conclusion, and I want to be definitive on this: The election was not stolen,” Bolduc said, adding that “Elections have consequences and, unfortunately, President Biden is the legitimate president of this country.

The arrogance of Bolduc. He is convinced the people of New Hampshire are stupid.

Bolduc now joins the likes of Herschel Walker in Georgia, J.D. Vance in Ohio, Mehmet Oz in Pennsylvania and Blake Masters in Arizona as Republican candidates who ran – and won – primary campaigns by aligning themselves with the coalition built by former President Donald Trump.

“Senate races are just different — they’re statewide, candidate quality has a lot to do with the outcome,” Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Welcomes so hard they caused a state of emergency. 50 people caused a state of emergency among the richest people in the country who have about 20 empty bedrooms each. I didn’t see the obie family run out there welcoming these people and setting them up in their spare bedrooms. No welcome to America dinner, no offers of a shower or place to sleep until they can get on their feet. Nope, none of that actually happened. You know why? And you do know why, democrats are full of shit and wanted the illegals votes but would prefer TX, AZ etc pay for the dinners and places to stay.

Tens of thousands more will go there. And even more. Every white Prog enclave left will get their share of the illegal derived diversity they have forced on everyone else. Aspen is going to be honored soon enough also.
As they should be. I expect every 20 bedroom 10 bath mansion to open their doors and house and feed these people. Turning them away would be racist.

Forum List

Back