Watching Brooklyn Orthodox Jews on tv

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It is utterly amazing to see so many happy joyful people

Tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands I saw dancing , socializing and eating together in a Brooklyn block party that last for a full week

Truly a wonderful site

I saw this on ytube

One guy was named schmuley

Exactly, Quasar.

They firmly believe that when Maschiah finally returns no one will need to convince anybody not even Palestinian Arabs of the righteousness of the jewish return to Palestine, no one will need to convince them that Israel must be reconstituted.

Exactly, Quasar.

They firmly believe that when Maschiah finally returns no one will need to convince anybody not even Palestinian Arabs of the righteousness of the jewish return to Palestine, no one will need to convince them that Israel must be reconstituted.
Where are you from ??
Thx

Torah-observant Jews bring positive Merit (Indians call it Karma) to all Jews and all Humans. To a great extent, World rests on their merit.

And I am wasting time on Social Media.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Originally posted by Man of Ethics
Torah-observant Jews bring positive Merit (Indians call it Karma) to all Jews and all Humans. To a great extent, World rests on their merit.

I don't know about that, Man of Ethics, but secular, non-observant, mainly New York Jews brought the destruction of the white majority in America.

It is utterly amazing to see so many happy joyful people

Tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands I saw dancing , socializing and eating together in a Brooklyn block party that last for a full week

Truly a wonderful site

I saw this on ytube

One guy was named schmuley
Did you ID them all to make sure they were all Jews?

Dumb

I don't know about that, Man of Ethics, but secular, non-observant, mainly New York Jews brought the destruction of the white majority in America.

I can’t really dispute that
California was conservative until they came from NY

Forum List

Back