Watching a BLM riot develop in real-time

Asking got nowhere. Riots did.
Like the protesters at Tienanmen Square in 1989? Did you know that there are leftards that supported what the Chi-coms did to squelch this rebellion? BTW, how many of these SJW snowflakes really have a clue as to what is truly going on?

No idea but they are getting it done.

St. Pete Police will give up new officers, hire social workers for non-violent calls

Non violent calls like a family disturbance, how'd that work out for the two McAllen police officers? What's a social worker going to accomplish against an armed abuser.

This can be done in many ways. Because a mental health official shows up doesn't mean a police officer can't also. Are you asking me if this will make things perfect? Of course not, it will just make things better.
That's debatable. How will it reduce the police budget if both an officer and a social worker show up at every call?

Like the protesters at Tienanmen Square in 1989? Did you know that there are leftards that supported what the Chi-coms did to squelch this rebellion? BTW, how many of these SJW snowflakes really have a clue as to what is truly going on?

St. Pete Police will give up new officers, hire social workers for non-violent calls
and what happens if they go out on a non violent situation and it turns out they have guns and open fire?

you are demanding SOMETHING be done to satisfy your emotional imbalances but you are not thinking through what will happen long term. so few people are.

you see a piece to a puzzle and go WHEEE A PIECE A PIECE but have no idea how it fits and zero idea of the puzzle you're putting it into.

We could have avoided all of this. We could have demanded change long ago. It's really not asking for much to expect the police to respect people's civil rights.

Really, when are you going to demand criminals do the same fucking thing? What about the rights of the people they violate?

They get to address those in court. That's what we want when the police are the criminals.

so if we ask for whoever wins the next democratic election to be removed from office and they don't comply, we simply riot?

your violence towards the system is your own problem. if you don't get what you feel you deserve or want, it's not the systems problem or mine to provide you with whatever it is you THINK you want.

stop being fucktarded.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Thomas Jefferson.
So, you agree that all gun laws should be repealed?

I hate to generalize with "all" but yeah. I believe the people should be able to defend themselves from the government.
right now i need to defend myself from the GOV and other assholes who think they can attack cause they're mad at the system.

and you have yet to quantify an action to make you happy. ergo, you're just bitching and can't be satisfied with anything until you're told what it is later.

I've posted a couple examples that are happening.
forward
more

you've not said a thing that can be measured and identified as "resolved" - because that is not what you want. you want control under the guise of "fixing" it.

Facts are I posted links. If you don't want to read them, Oh well.

Where did it get you? Are you actually trying to justify violence?

Absolutely. I wish it didn't have to happen but it did.

“I contend that the cry of ‘Black power’ is, at bottom, a reaction to the reluctance of white power to make the kind of changes necessary to make justice a reality for the Negro. And I think we’ve got to see that a riot is the language of the unheard,”

MLK

Non violent calls like a family disturbance, how'd that work out for the two McAllen police officers? What's a social worker going to accomplish against an armed abuser.

This can be done in many ways. Because a mental health official shows up doesn't mean a police officer can't also. Are you asking me if this will make things perfect? Of course not, it will just make things better.
That's debatable. How will it reduce the police budget if both an officer and a social worker show up at every call?

I'm not concerned about the budget. "Defund" has been explained to you.

Riots did? Where do you think they got? lol XD

This is where they got. :) That's where the riots got them. More death. More harm. More victims. Cities across the country are seeing murder rates they haven't seen since the 1980s.

Riots got them somewhere. Brilliant move.

They got police officers arrested and fired. Still not there yet though.
where exactly is "there"?

Forward.

Define what that means. Hint, it will take more than one word.

I've posted a couple links what it means. Replacing some officers with mental health professionals. No longer having police officers waste their times on things like dark window tint. Etc.

When small crimes are excused, more serious crimes are encouraged. NYC adopted the Broken Windows" program and reduced crime at all levels, that program has been scrapped by DeNazio and crime is climbing at an incredible rate. Do you enjoy children dying?

and what happens if they go out on a non violent situation and it turns out they have guns and open fire?

you are demanding SOMETHING be done to satisfy your emotional imbalances but you are not thinking through what will happen long term. so few people are.

you see a piece to a puzzle and go WHEEE A PIECE A PIECE but have no idea how it fits and zero idea of the puzzle you're putting it into.

We could have avoided all of this. We could have demanded change long ago. It's really not asking for much to expect the police to respect people's civil rights.

Really, when are you going to demand criminals do the same fucking thing? What about the rights of the people they violate?

They get to address those in court. That's what we want when the police are the criminals.
BLM members are the criminals, moron.

Where did it get you? Are you actually trying to justify violence?

Absolutely. I wish it didn't have to happen but it did.

“I contend that the cry of ‘Black power’ is, at bottom, a reaction to the reluctance of white power to make the kind of changes necessary to make justice a reality for the Negro. And I think we’ve got to see that a riot is the language of the unheard,”

MLK

No it didn't. BLM is a gang of thugs. That's all the violence proved.

I'm not concerned about the budget. "Defund" has been explained to you.
It hasn't been explained by anyone rational.

Riots did? Where do you think they got? lol XD

This is where they got. :) That's where the riots got them. More death. More harm. More victims. Cities across the country are seeing murder rates they haven't seen since the 1980s.

Riots got them somewhere. Brilliant move.

They got police officers arrested and fired. Still not there yet though.
where exactly is "there"?

Forward.

Define what that means. Hint, it will take more than one word.

I've posted a couple links what it means. Replacing some officers with mental health professionals. No longer having police officers waste their times on things like dark window tint. Etc.

When small crimes are excused, more serious crimes are encouraged. NYC adopted the Broken Windows" program and reduced crime at all levels, that program has been scrapped by DeNazio and crime is climbing at an incredible rate. Do you enjoy children dying?

Crime went down everywhere during that time. The article doesn't state that anyone would get away with anything. It was stated that police officers wouldn't be doing the enforcement.

Your life must suck.

I'm doing OK......again, it's not about me.
That's great. But your country is not.

It isn't. It would be easy to fix what is being discussed though. Or at least improve upon it.
None of your ideas will fix it. Your ideas are what fucked it up in the first place.

You don't know that. At this point it is nothing but pie in the sky, commie utopian theory. The mentally ill are some of the greatest dangers to police, because they aren't called until the individual is in crisis and posing a danger to others.

BLM members are the criminals, moron.

Sometimes. And they are held accountable when caught.

Forum List

Back