Watching a BLM riot develop in real-time

Asking got nowhere. Riots did.
Like the protesters at Tienanmen Square in 1989? Did you know that there are leftards that supported what the Chi-coms did to squelch this rebellion? BTW, how many of these SJW snowflakes really have a clue as to what is truly going on?

No idea but they are getting it done.

St. Pete Police will give up new officers, hire social workers for non-violent calls

Non violent calls like a family disturbance, how'd that work out for the two McAllen police officers? What's a social worker going to accomplish against an armed abuser.

This can be done in many ways. Because a mental health official shows up doesn't mean a police officer can't also. Are you asking me if this will make things perfect? Of course not, it will just make things better.

You don't know that. At this point it is nothing but pie in the sky, commie utopian theory. The mentally ill are some of the greatest dangers to police, because they aren't called until the individual is in crisis and posing a danger to others.

Nobody here was a danger to anyone.

Nor here.

Down Syndrome Man Goes to Movies, Ends up in Morgue Over $12 Ticket

Ok, that's two of about 280 million encounters. The good thing about police, is they're human, the bad thing about police, is they're human.

Which is understandable but when they do something wrong they must be held accountable just like any other human.

In another thread we have many stating how great it was that we executed a murderer but many of the same will come to the defense of those who murdered here.

The guy executed today killed a whole family, don't try to draw some moral equivalence, it's not close.

Like the protesters at Tienanmen Square in 1989? Did you know that there are leftards that supported what the Chi-coms did to squelch this rebellion? BTW, how many of these SJW snowflakes really have a clue as to what is truly going on?

St. Pete Police will give up new officers, hire social workers for non-violent calls

Non violent calls like a family disturbance, how'd that work out for the two McAllen police officers? What's a social worker going to accomplish against an armed abuser.

This can be done in many ways. Because a mental health official shows up doesn't mean a police officer can't also. Are you asking me if this will make things perfect? Of course not, it will just make things better.

You don't know that. At this point it is nothing but pie in the sky, commie utopian theory. The mentally ill are some of the greatest dangers to police, because they aren't called until the individual is in crisis and posing a danger to others.

Nor here.

Ok, that's two of about 280 million encounters. The good thing about police, is they're human, the bad thing about police, is they're human.

Which is understandable but when they do something wrong they must be held accountable just like any other human.

In another thread we have many stating how great it was that we executed a murderer but many of the same will come to the defense of those who murdered here.

The guy executed today killed a whole family, don't try to draw some moral equivalence, it's not close.

Murder is murder. One is executed and one gets protected by the system.

and what happens if they go out on a non violent situation and it turns out they have guns and open fire?

you are demanding SOMETHING be done to satisfy your emotional imbalances but you are not thinking through what will happen long term. so few people are.

you see a piece to a puzzle and go WHEEE A PIECE A PIECE but have no idea how it fits and zero idea of the puzzle you're putting it into.

We could have avoided all of this. We could have demanded change long ago. It's really not asking for much to expect the police to respect people's civil rights.

Really, when are you going to demand criminals do the same fucking thing? What about the rights of the people they violate?

They get to address those in court. That's what we want when the police are the criminals.

Without cops they'll never see a court.

It would be terrible to not waste court time over window tint wouldn't it?

What about speeding in a school zone? Oh right, you don't care if kids die.

You didn't read the article. I can't help those who prefer to remain ignorant.

Which article are you referring to? I think I read them all, not one mentioned window tint.

But you keep hitting the wrong target.

Whatever works.....and it's working.

No it's not, you're turning more and more people against you.

LOL...........I'm so upset........people on a silly message board don't agree with me. LOL

I wasn't talking about people on this board. As the bodies of children pile up you're losing everyone, well except hard core commies like you that just loves the carnage.

If you think so. The facts are reforms are moving forward. Wait and see what happens if the murderers of Breonna Taylor aren't brought to justice.

The boyfriend got her killed, but that said I've never been a proponent of no knock warrants. It's too easy to secure a building, even apartments.

The boyfriend was defending their home. That's why he wasn't charged with anything (even though he was initially arrested). Even though you disagree with what started all of this you still can't bring yourself around to condemn it. You have to blame the innocent.

This is why we have riots.

The story I read said the police announced, that's exactly what they were trained to do. They are also trained to return fire. It was a tragedy, but from what I've read about it, it wasn't a crime.

LOL...........I'm so upset........people on a silly message board don't agree with me. LOL

I wasn't talking about people on this board. As the bodies of children pile up you're losing everyone, well except hard core commies like you that just loves the carnage.

If you think so. The facts are reforms are moving forward. Wait and see what happens if the murderers of Breonna Taylor aren't brought to justice.
Dude. WTF is wrong with you. A 1 yr old just got gutted by a bullet. Kids are being shot to F pieces in front of your face in major cities..

Your group has a lot of blood on its hand. Tell the hood rats to stop resisting arrest and they'll walk away alive.

WTF is wrong with you.

No. The police had zero reasons to even stop him. He had every right to simply walk home in peace.

Justice for Elijah McClain Killed by Aurora Police While Walking Home | REAL 92.3

And he would have, had he cooperated.

He had no obligation to do anything. They had NO reason to jump him and kill him. This is why we have riots.

BLM isn't responsible for the riots. You are.

Yeah, you commies are never responsible for anything. You comply with police, period. You can file a complaint later. Try bringing your BS to my area of TX, but be sure to bring an ample supply of body bags, we don't put up with your brand of bullshit.

The boyfriend got her killed, but that said I've never been a proponent of no knock warrants. It's too easy to secure a building, even apartments.

The boyfriend was defending their home. That's why he wasn't charged with anything (even though he was initially arrested). Even though you disagree with what started all of this you still can't bring yourself around to condemn it. You have to blame the innocent.

The story I read said the police announced, that's exactly what they were trained to do. They are also trained to return fire. It was a tragedy, but from what I've read about it, it wasn't a crime.

They lied to get the warrant. But you know that. They lied about announcing also. If there are no charges there will be riots.

Nor here.

You're a liar. There are various degrees of murder, only the worse get the needle.

Dude. WTF is wrong with you. A 1 yr old just got gutted by a bullet. Kids are being shot to F pieces in front of your face in major cities..

Your group has a lot of blood on its hand. Tell the hood rats to stop resisting arrest and they'll walk away alive.

WTF is wrong with you.

No. The police had zero reasons to even stop him. He had every right to simply walk home in peace.

Justice for Elijah McClain Killed by Aurora Police While Walking Home | REAL 92.3

He had no obligation to do anything. They had NO reason to jump him and kill him. This is why we have riots.

Yeah, you commies are never responsible for anything. You comply with police, period. You can file a complaint later. Try bringing your BS to my area of TX, but be sure to bring an ample supply of body bags, we don't put up with your brand of bullshit.

No, that sort of thinking is going to end.

They lied to get the warrant. But you know that. They lied about announcing also. If there are no charges there will be riots.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Nor here.

You're a liar. There are various degrees of murder, only the worse get the needle.

I don't support it in any case but that wasn't the point.

Louisville postal inspector: No ‘packages of interest’ at slain EMT Breonna Taylor’s home

WTF is wrong with you.

No, that sort of thinking is going to end.

ROFLMFAO

Nor here.

I don't support it in any case but that wasn't the point.

No, your stupid attempt to draw some kind of moral equivalence was the point, one that won't fly.

Last edited:

Louisville postal inspector: No ‘packages of interest’ at slain EMT Breonna Taylor’s home

Your link leaves the door open that someone at the postal inspectors office might have screwed up, there's a butt load of caveats in your link. Of course you'll believe the worse no matter what, that's what you commie do. I'll wait on evidence. Just like I did in a similar situation in Houston, a bunch of cops will be going to jail in that one.

and the FBI lied to get warrants also to go after Trump for RUSSIA -

didn't have a problem with the holes in the system when it benefited your mindset, did you? so by your logic, the right should be rioting against the left because no one was held accountable for that.

sucks to eat your own shit sandwich doesn't it?

That's debatable. How will it reduce the police budget if both an officer and a social worker show up at every call?

I'm not concerned about the budget. "Defund" has been explained to you.
"Defund" means reducing the budget. Having both a police officer and social worker show up at every call will increase the budget.

and what happens if they go out on a non violent situation and it turns out they have guns and open fire?

you are demanding SOMETHING be done to satisfy your emotional imbalances but you are not thinking through what will happen long term. so few people are.

you see a piece to a puzzle and go WHEEE A PIECE A PIECE but have no idea how it fits and zero idea of the puzzle you're putting it into.

We could have avoided all of this. We could have demanded change long ago. It's really not asking for much to expect the police to respect people's civil rights.

Really, when are you going to demand criminals do the same fucking thing? What about the rights of the people they violate?

They get to address those in court. That's what we want when the police are the criminals.
BLM members are the criminals, moron.

Sometimes. And they are held accountable when caught.
Wrong.

I believe they did. And? We should excuse the officers for their lies getting someone killed? Is this your argument? And if not, what is it?

didn't have a problem with the holes in the system when it benefited your mindset, did you? so by your logic, the right should be rioting against the left because no one was held accountable for that.

You can go back and look. I've stated more than once that I do not believe Russia had anything at all to do with the elections. That the Democrats lost for one reason only. Hillary.

That's debatable. How will it reduce the police budget if both an officer and a social worker show up at every call?

I'm not concerned about the budget. "Defund" has been explained to you.
"Defund" means reducing the budget. Having both a police officer and social worker show up at every call will increase the budget.

Defund means the police won't get the funding but mental health professionals will.

I believe they did. And? We should excuse the officers for their lies getting someone killed? Is this your argument? And if not, what is it?

You can go back and look. I've stated more than once that I do not believe Russia had anything at all to do with the elections. That the Democrats lost for one reason only. Hillary.
my "argument" is you're full of shit because you use these random generic "bad people should pay" when it suits your emotional state of mind but if you hate someone then suddenly you feel different about actions that can or should be taken.

like most on the left, you want what you want WHEN you want it and you have no common thread for how to handle things from situation to situation other than overly emotionally.

Forum List

Back