Watch: unhinged leftist has mental break down refuses service to Trump supporter in vape shop

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Viral video out of Atlanta, Georgia shows a crazed soy-addict have a mental breakdown and refuse to serve a Trump supporter because he was wearing a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt.

Watch: Unhinged Leftist Has Mental Breakdown, Refuses Service To Trump Supporter in Vape Shop

That loser bastard deserves to lose that job!!!

More and more over and over Trump haters really prove how mentally deranged they are. You are one mental case if you and your mentality get bent out of shape over a hat or t shirt.

I can't stand your bitch Obama and you a.holes who wear in love clothes with him on it, but i'm sure in the hell not going to act like this or the other idiots who get off on . knocking off others people's hats etc.

You losers are the lowest of scum no wonder you hate everyone and anything representing freedom and rights.

There should be a protest group in front of the store demanding this loon be fired. That's what liberals would do.

Has that Soy Boy never heard of public accommodation laws? How do you fucking Trump haters feel knowing the public thinks you're all like Soy Boy?

• Banned
Has that Soy Boy never heard of public accommodation laws? How do you fucking Trump haters feel knowing the public thinks you're all like Soy Boy?

I don't think they care. they have no morals, no values, and do not care what ppl think. These are your mental cases that would kill their own parents or kid to prove their love for the bastard Obama who doesn't even care nor know about their existence.

There should be a protest group in front of the store demanding this loon be fired. That's what liberals would do.

Retards will be retards. Can't fix stupid Trump haters are waaaay beyond repair lmfao.
That boy has serious mental problems. I wonder if that women in the meme at the Trump inauguration screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" is his mother?

• Banned

Retards will be retards. Can't fix stupid Trump haters are waaaay beyond repair lmfao.
That boy has serious mental problems. I wonder if that women in the meme at the Trump inauguration screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" is his mother?

His mother LOL, I dunno but that poor black guy standing there was like " I'm not saying a word and staying out of this mess" LOL

The XVape store fired the Soy Boy. I subscribed to the You Tube gamer's channel. He has a "I am a ma'am! I am a Ma'am," video up of a dude going nuts in a Gamer Store. Go watch! LOL

Last edited:

Right! Christian bakers have to make cakes for same sex marriages, but snowflake vape boi can’t ring up a sale for a dude in a hate he opposes. Where is the media outrage?

Right! Christian bakers have to make cakes for same sex marriages, but snowflake vape boi can’t ring up a sale for a dude in a hate he opposes. Where is the media outrage?

No outrage at all. Political views aren't covered by PA laws.

But the guy was probably fired by his boss. I'd have probably fired him, even if I agree with him. You don't lose your shit with a customer.

So....will there be a go fund me to help the kid after he’s fired?

No.

Why?

Because the kid acted the fool and deserves to lose his gig. He also deserves to be charged with assault.

Now, the kid had the right to refuse service for the reason he cited. Depending on the owner’s policy, he might have been fired even if he didn’t act the fool.

For the morons, public accommodation laws are generally limited to immutable characteristics and religious concerns. They don’t protect one’s political ideology.

Have a nice day. I hope you find more things to be outraged about.

Viral video out of Atlanta, Georgia shows a crazed soy-addict have a mental breakdown and refuse to serve a Trump supporter because he was wearing a MAGA hat and a Trump shirt.

Watch: Unhinged Leftist Has Mental Breakdown, Refuses Service To Trump Supporter in Vape Shop

That loser bastard deserves to lose that job!!!

More and more over and over Trump haters really prove how mentally deranged they are. You are one mental case if you and your mentality get bent out of shape over a hat or t shirt.

I can't stand your bitch Obama and you a.holes who wear in love clothes with him on it, but i'm sure in the hell not going to act like this or the other idiots who get off on . knocking off others people's hats etc.

You losers are the lowest of scum no wonder you hate everyone and anything representing freedom and rights.

And, of course, all the Deplorables who supported the cake bakers will now line up to support this business. Right? Right? Hello?

Forum List

Back