Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Huh, the irony that sentence proves you are what you say you aren't

Ok, I will talk to you in a fashion that your appreciate. I am a stable genius.

Doubtful. But you're certainly not as funny as Trump. He's really funny

Well, when he mocks the disabled, he isn't funny, but it is even sadder that you laugh at Trump, who is, after all, feeble minded and uneducated. That is cruel of you.

big difference between mocking a person who happens to be disabled, and mocking disabled people.

that you conflate the two, is you lying.

When the very thing you mock about the man is his disability, there isn’t a single shred of difference.

except, he didn't mock that guy's disability. you know that. so, why are you lying?

oh, right. you know that telling the truth, makes your side look bad and trump's side look good.

You sure about that:

yes, completely. are you really pretending to not know what the reporter's disability was?

my god, how ignorant are you?

What does it matter what the reporter's disability is? Trump's mocking portrayal of the reporter was a disgrace.

I don't know where you're from, but it's time you learned good manners and developed a sense of decency. Normal human beings are taught from an early age not to mock, or ape other's disabilities for laughs. Not only did Trump mock the reporter, he lied about what the guy said. Mary Trump says that Donald learned from his father to denigrate, mock and humiliate "losers". Trump was raised by a monster, to be a monster.

What a guy!

it matters because you are accusing him of something he did not do, you freaking moron.

you are accusing him of mocking disabled people, or this individuals disability.

that is obviously false.

the reporter has joint immobility. his limbs are stiff or frozen. he is the exact opposite of spastic.

it matters because it complete refutes you accusation.

it only doesn't matter, if you don't care that what you say is not true.

that would make you a vile liar.

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,
Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "
prove me wrong and post your proof,,,
You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.
You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

For example. If a cow had balls it would be a bull.
Obama prosecuted reporters. More than all other Presidents combined.

Now you get to explain why Trump not kissing a rude reporter's ass is worse than Obama prosecuting them.
You have been granted the privileged of showing me what reporters Obama prosecuted. Go.
only an ignorant fool would not already know them,,,
Zero. Zero reporters were prosecuted.
Does James Rosen ring a bell?
It does! He was never prosecuted.
Obama didn't prosecute them! He pretended that they broke the law so that he could get warrants to spy on them! You know...like they pretended the Steele dossiers weren't fabricated so they could spy on the Trump campaign? Does that ring a bell?
Did the Obama administration lie about anyone in their warrant?
Wow you’re really getting desperate in your babble,Obama falsely put sherrrif arapio behind bars for telling the truth about him being born in Kenyon which thankfully trump got him out of jail which never would have happened under hitlery, wow you are indeed clueless about Obama running the most corrupt administration ever even worse than bush which is saying a LOT.lol
Sheriff Joe was trying to unseat a duly elected president with a lie about him being born in Kenya.

He was attempting a coup on the president of the United States and deserves to be tried for treason.

so, lying to unseat a duly elected president is treason?

mmm, interesting standard.

does that go both ways, or only when it is against a president you like?

I guess you're not a fan of irony...

i know it is not an excuse for the way you leftis want to have it both ways, so often.

Do you understand the point of irony? I wasn't actually suggesting that Arpaio be tried for treason, only to highlight the absurdity of the right saying the same about others.

Wow, you might benefit from some rudimentary composition lessons.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?

Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.

You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.
You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

Now you get to explain why Trump not kissing a rude reporter's ass is worse than Obama prosecuting them.
You have been granted the privileged of showing me what reporters Obama prosecuted. Go.
Obama didn't prosecute them! He pretended that they broke the law so that he could get warrants to spy on them! You know...like they pretended the Steele dossiers weren't fabricated so they could spy on the Trump campaign? Does that ring a bell?
Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the Steele dossiers were paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC? Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the information in those dossiers had already been discounted as unreliable? I guess one would call it a lie of omission! It's when someone hasn't technically told a lie but they've deliberately held back the truth!
FISA warrants don’t name citizens who aren’t under investigation. The FBI told the court the dossier was from an opposing campaign which is all the information the court would need.
If I was the FISA Court judge who wrote that order to allow wire taps based on the report that Peter Strozk gave me...I'd have his smirking ass brought before me and I'd have him explain why it is that I shouldn't throw him in jail for contempt of court!

i suspect lying to get a warrant, is a more serious crime that just contempt of court.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

He did. You know that. You keep presenting the false claim.

Wow you’re really getting desperate in your babble,Obama falsely put sherrrif arapio behind bars for telling the truth about him being born in Kenyon which thankfully trump got him out of jail which never would have happened under hitlery, wow you are indeed clueless about Obama running the most corrupt administration ever even worse than bush which is saying a LOT.lol
Sheriff Joe was trying to unseat a duly elected president with a lie about him being born in Kenya.

He was attempting a coup on the president of the United States and deserves to be tried for treason.

so, lying to unseat a duly elected president is treason?

mmm, interesting standard.

does that go both ways, or only when it is against a president you like?

I guess you're not a fan of irony...

i know it is not an excuse for the way you leftis want to have it both ways, so often.

Do you understand the point of irony? I wasn't actually suggesting that Arpaio be tried for treason, only to highlight the absurdity of the right saying the same about others.

Wow, you might benefit from some rudimentary composition lessons.

And you said it to a bunch of people and I've seen none of us advocate charging Democrats with "treason." Only you brought up treason. So we were supposed to get a joke was directed at us that only you did?

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

He did. You know that. You keep presenting the false claim.

Yeah, I remember that bill. The military HATED it. Did you even read your own link? It's very critical of the bill for diverting badly needed funding from the VA hospitals which need more money for staffing and treatment, not less.

I've bolded the critical parts FROM YOUR OWN LINK:

At a Senate news conference last month, Sen. Johnny Isakson, R-Georgia, chairman of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee and a key sponsor of the bill, and Sen. Jon Tester, the ranking member of the committee, put the total costs at $55 billion, although other estimates have it at $52 billion.

Isakson acknowledged that the bill isn't paid for
but said he is working with Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Alabama, chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, to add funding for the bill that would likely balloon the deficit. The White House has argued for funding the bill by cutting other programs.

A White House memo obtained by The Washington Post said that simply adding funding is "anathema to responsible spending" and would lead to "virtually unlimited increases" in spending on private health care for veterans.

Shelby said Tuesday that going along with the White House would result in cuts of $10 billion a year to existing programs, including some at the VA.

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Donald J., when the truth comes out, he will run away.
Joe Biden is hiding in his basement and you have the stones to come here and accuse President Trump of running away from questions? Trump gets up there in front of those assholes from the White House Press Corps and spars with them time after time. They loath him...he loathes them right back but at least he's THERE and not hiding somewhere! Come out and play, Joe! I don't think you have the mental capacity to handle tough questions anymore! Prove me wrong...

No he is out of his basement and has been for a long time, you just listen to Fox and they say he is still in his basement, but its a lie.
He can stay in the basement for all I care. Trump is the danger, not Biden’s lack of in-person campaigning.
He hasn't been in his basement. That talking point lie was developed for countering Trump's "Bunker Boy" problem from when he hid in his own secure basement during BLM protest around the WH. Biden has two homes and both are surrounded by large yards and wooded areas. Both are in secluded neighborhoods.

So if secret service told Obama to go into the WH bunker, it's your contention he would have refused? You're so full of shit. His skinny little black butt would have been tearing down the steps. And you'd be demanding the demonstrators be arrested and charged with threatening the President
The reporter wasn't asking a question she was holding a press conference for the left rudely talking over the POTUS and spewing her talking points. President Trump sensing his press conference was over left so the reporter could continue on with her's.
You took these trolls t0 school.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Obama didn’t have thousands of people demonstrating against his policies or because 100,000 people died in the pandemic so I guess we’ll never know how he’d react.

There’s a real contrast in how these two Presidencies that Republicans fail to comprehend.
Actually Obama DID have thousands of people demonstrating against his policies! Have you forgotten the Tea Party? Oh, wait...you probably HAVE forgotten them! They didn't burn and loot cities like you on the left do! They protested...then cleaned up after themselves...and went home to their jobs and families! You know...the way that you're SUPPOSED to protest in this country?

One day of marches. 600,000 people in 750 cities and then Koch Bros. Co-opted the entire movement, turning the Republican Party into a do nothing bunch of pissed off toddlers who have subsequently destroyed your own economy again.

Republicans are so sure that Democrats are the problem, and blame Democrats even when Republicans control two or even three branches of government.

The left turned out over one million women for a peaceful march in Washington and you mocked the whole idea. They were peaceful and went home and took over the House of Representatives.

The Boogaloo Bois and the 4chan looters stayed home from that one.

Your posts crack me up now that you said one of your goals in life is to be nice to people. You're such a bitter, angry intolerant old broad, it's hilarious

I didn't say my goal is to be "nice to people". I said my goal is to "treat others well".It doesn't mean I have to tolerate hatred, abuse, lies or ignorance. Or be a doormat to anyone. If you post bullshit, "treating others well" doesn't mean that I smile and say "Fantastic my dear". It means I set you straight.

Those are synonymous. You failed at one as much as the other. You're an angry, bitter hateful old woman who constantly spews bile then talks about wanting to "treat others well." You're failing, miserably

And you're projecting your misgynistic view of strong women as "bitter" or "angry". The very character traits you admire in men, you consider a liability for women. I was successful in banking and law precisely because of my calm, cool, analytical skills.

As a banker, I used detailed analysis of corporate financial statements, credit checks, and a review of the public record of property registrations and local records to determine the credit worthiness of loan applicants. My personal discretionary limit was higher than most managers at my level because I made sound and profitable decisions on behalf of my bank.

As a law clerk, my job was, in essence, to "fact check" real estate contracts, to make sure the property was as stated and that our clients were getting good and valid title to whatever it was they were buying, and to back up my assertions about the transaction. I rose to the top of that profession too.

Now, I'm using the same skills I honed in over 40 years of highly specialized and technical "fact checking" to dismantle your weak assed lies and arguments. Cool, calm, and analytical. You have yet to refute my arguments, or to prove me wrong, so you've resorted to name calling and other "angry, bitter, and intolerant" statements and accusations.

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Well, when he mocks the disabled, he isn't funny, but it is even sadder that you laugh at Trump, who is, after all, feeble minded and uneducated. That is cruel of you.

big difference between mocking a person who happens to be disabled, and mocking disabled people.

When the very thing you mock about the man is his disability, there isn’t a single shred of difference.

except, he didn't mock that guy's disability. you know that. so, why are you lying?

oh, right. you know that telling the truth, makes your side look bad and trump's side look good.

You sure about that:

Lol this is so stupid. So Trump has done vaguely similar hand gestures like a child so that means he didn’t mock the reporter’s handicap? He even said before the mock “you should have seen this guy”. How stupid are you and Fox for trying to explain this away?

Your the only one being stupid saying he mocked him.lol

Drumpfs fat ass did mock the reporter and there are millions of people who say so.

All his supporters thought the mocking was hilarious. They’re just pretending Trump didn’t mean it to save face.

Thats par for the course. Drumpf supporters are the biggest suckers I have ever seen. :laughing0301:

As always you prove what a clueless babbling liar And idiot you are to the entire board the fact I have stated many times here I am not even a Trump supporter,I have been critical of him MANY times in the past as a matter of fact,plus I have gotten into arguments before with A troll poster I just mentioned earlier Who kisses his ass all the time no matter What kind of bad stuff he does,he insults me when I critisize him cause unlike him,I DONT kiss his ass,and it’s you stupid supporters that dodge his corruption are the only big suckers.

Unlike others here,I am critical of him,but in this case,he wa not doing anything wrong as I and others have taken you to school on and you just ignore sense you hate being proven wrong and would kill yourself first before doing so,Comedygold.lol

" I have stated many times here I am not even a Trump supporter "

Are you feeling guilty or something? I didnt mention your name.

Uh you have never mentioned my name here but you were addressing my post replying to,what I MYSELF said lumping me in there with others not critical of him as I am so by addressing MY post,you labeled ME. Trump supporter. Obama lovers Re the most stupid people iin the world as you just proved in spades as always.

No I was addressing Drumpf supporters which is why I specified Drumpf supporters. Its ok that you are a Drumpf supporter. You used to be cutting edge but Drumpf has turned you into a bleating sheep.

Whatever liar,your the one that is the bleating sheep ignoring Obama’s corruption even though myself and so many Others have handed your ass to you on a platter and checkmated you on that on himrunning the most corrupt administration ever worse than any president ever which is incredible considering how evil and corrupt Clinton and reagan and bush were considering how corrupt their administrations were.lol

Obama isn't the President. He isn't running this pandemic, and as for running the most corrupt administration every, it's YOU who continually gets your ass handed to you when you post such bullshit. No arrests of ANYONE, no charges, no convictions. All investigations and House oversight said Obama and his staffers did nothing illegal. No House or Senate Committee recommended FBI investigations, except for Hillary emails, and that was a total witch hunt since the House and the Senate knew she was using a private server in 2008, and actually passed a law against it after she left office in 2013.

No, Obama's not President. But Biden wants to replace Trump, and he told us he'd be worse. He attacked Trump for restricting travel from China then again when he did it from Europe. Yet he's saying put me in coach! That's the choice. It's a fools choice

Here's a clue. The countries that DIDN'T shut down travel from China in the early going, all have a LOT fewer cases or deaths than the USA. The countries that focussed on TESTING over travel bans, are all re-opening.

Trump believed that shutting the borders would stop the disease and he wouldn't have to do anything else. And he was wrong. Just like he was wrong about testing, and re-opening early, and every other decision he has made from the start of this thing.

You're right. Only a fool would vote for the guy who created this mess in the first place, and against the guy who helped guide the country in it's very successful responses to both the H1N1 pandemic, and the Ebola outbreak.

You are that fool, Kaz.

It is a fool's choice, and only a fool would vote for the architect of the current mess.

Here's a clue. The countries that DIDN'T shut down travel from China in the early going, all have a LOT fewer cases or deaths than the USA. The countries that focussed on TESTING over travel bans, are all re-opening

You don't have a clue, so don't waste your time trying to give one away.

And Biden attacked Trump when he shut down travel from China then again when he did it from Europe. And no one is testing more than we are.

So if this is your standard, you're a Trump supporter

No do it the Trump way ,,grab her by her pussy

why are you against consensual sex? you a prude? an incel? gay?

It's not "consensual sex" unless you ask for consent. Just walking up to a stranger and grabbing their genitals is "sexual assault".

It's not "consensual sex" unless you ask for consent. Just walking up to a stranger and grabbing their genitals is "sexual assault".

in the real world, men make passes at women, guessing based on non-verbal cues whether or not it will be accepted.

that you would lie about that, shows that you are a liar.

in the real world, that woman was out of control and trump's response was completely appropriate.

when you claim otherwise, you are lying. because you are a liar.

in the real world, men make passes at women, guessing based on non-verbal cues whether or not it will be accepted.

in the real world, that woman was out of control and trump's response was completely appropriate.

Trump is a coward ,,, the truth to him is like the sun is to vampires and Dracula....and republicans

Here's a clue. The countries that DIDN'T shut down travel from China in the early going, all have a LOT fewer cases or deaths than the USA. The countries that focussed on TESTING over travel bans, are all re-opening

And Biden attacked Trump when he shut down travel from China then again when he did it from Europe. And no one is testing more than we are.

No that's not my standard, that's Trump's standard. You're testing more than anyone because you have more disease than anyone. Some US states have 20% positivity on their testing. That's epidemic level.

In the real world, a man who assaults a woman based on "non-verbal cues", is called a "rapist". That is the classic defence of every rapist, stalker, and creep in the world. "She wanted me. She was sending me messages with her eyes."

Walmart had to stop requiring female cashiers to smile and greet customers in a "friendly" manner because there were so many cashiers who had outright scary encounters with male customers in the parking lot at the end of their shift who were misinterpretting these actions as "non verbal cues" that the women were interested in them.

A Canada female news anchor I know sought a restraining order against a stalker, and was being escorted home by police because of his threats. His defence was just acting on the "secret messages" she was sending him in her broadcasts.

Every rapist, sexual predator, and creep out there thinks that the women they attack "want them". Many rapists ask their victims if they "enjoyed" their sex act, or force them to praise their sexual prowess, usually at the point of a knife or a gun barrel.

That you think otherwise shows how little you know about the real world. Just ask any woman you know what she does every day to make sure she isn't raped.

Last edited:

No that's not my standard, that's Trump's standard. You're testing more than anyone because you have more disease than anyone.

In the real world, a man who assaults a woman based on "non-verbal cues", is called a "rapist". That is the classic defence of every rapist, stalker, and creep in the world.

A Canada female news anchor I know sought a restraining order against a stalker, and was being escorted home by police because of his threats. His defence was just acting on the "secret messages" she was sending him in her broadcasts.

Every rapist, sexual predator, and creep out there thinks that the women they attack "want them". Many rapists ask their victims if they "enjoyed" their sex act, or force them to praise their sexual prowess, usually at the point of a knife or a gun barrel.

That you think otherwise shows how little you really know about women.

you are lying more.

that one man lied or was crazy, about "secret messages" does not,..

really, it has nothing at all to do with my point.

my point stands. trump's comment was about consensual sex and you liberals are being lying vile scum.

This thread has gotten diverted more ways than I can count. This is the SECOND clean up. The first resulted in 37 posts removed, several thread bans and infractions. This time it's 40 posts were removed before I fed up, and more thread bans and infractions.

Time to get on topic: President Trump's press conference.

You sure about that:

Lol this is so stupid. So Trump has done vaguely similar hand gestures like a child so that means he didn’t mock the reporter’s handicap? He even said before the mock “you should have seen this guy”. How stupid are you and Fox for trying to explain this away?

Your the only one being stupid saying he mocked him.lol

Drumpfs fat ass did mock the reporter and there are millions of people who say so.

All his supporters thought the mocking was hilarious. They’re just pretending Trump didn’t mean it to save face.

Thats par for the course. Drumpf supporters are the biggest suckers I have ever seen. :laughing0301:

As always you prove what a clueless babbling liar And idiot you are to the entire board the fact I have stated many times here I am not even a Trump supporter,I have been critical of him MANY times in the past as a matter of fact,plus I have gotten into arguments before with A troll poster I just mentioned earlier Who kisses his ass all the time no matter What kind of bad stuff he does,he insults me when I critisize him cause unlike him,I DONT kiss his ass,and it’s you stupid supporters that dodge his corruption are the only big suckers.

Unlike others here,I am critical of him,but in this case,he wa not doing anything wrong as I and others have taken you to school on and you just ignore sense you hate being proven wrong and would kill yourself first before doing so,Comedygold.lol

" I have stated many times here I am not even a Trump supporter "

Are you feeling guilty or something? I didnt mention your name.

Uh you have never mentioned my name here but you were addressing my post replying to,what I MYSELF said lumping me in there with others not critical of him as I am so by addressing MY post,you labeled ME. Trump supporter. Obama lovers Re the most stupid people iin the world as you just proved in spades as always.

No I was addressing Drumpf supporters which is why I specified Drumpf supporters. Its ok that you are a Drumpf supporter. You used to be cutting edge but Drumpf has turned you into a bleating sheep.

Whatever liar,your the one that is the bleating sheep ignoring Obama’s corruption even though myself and so many Others have handed your ass to you on a platter and checkmated you on that on himrunning the most corrupt administration ever worse than any president ever which is incredible considering how evil and corrupt Clinton and reagan and bush were considering how corrupt their administrations were.lol

Obama isn't the President. He isn't running this pandemic, and as for running the most corrupt administration every, it's YOU who continually gets your ass handed to you when you post such bullshit. No arrests of ANYONE, no charges, no convictions. All investigations and House oversight said Obama and his staffers did nothing illegal. No House or Senate Committee recommended FBI investigations, except for Hillary emails, and that was a total witch hunt since the House and the Senate knew she was using a private server in 2008, and actually passed a law against it after she left office in 2013.

No, Obama's not President. But Biden wants to replace Trump, and he told us he'd be worse. He attacked Trump for restricting travel from China then again when he did it from Europe. Yet he's saying put me in coach! That's the choice. It's a fools choice

You have been told this a number of times...

So you are wrong about this... So since you are making opinion on wrong information, it makes your opinion worthless...

So did you know you were informed wrong?
Could you please tell us where you sourced this information?
Are you going to use that information source again considering they made a fool of you here among your peers?

Could you tell us what other information you got from this tainted source?

Understand that we get the truthful source, international sources and Trump has handled the pandemic poorly by international standards. Trump has taken US from revered global leader to pitied incompetent mess in three years. Europe pities US under Trump, not anger or ridicule, mainly pity.

Politifuck is a bullshit liberal commie site.
It's total rubbish.
Only people that buy their fake fact checking is you tossers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back