WATCH: Thief PRAYS to be released from store after owner locked him in and called the cops!

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
Here’s your feel good video for the day. A thief walked into a Houston storefront restaurant and demanded they open the register. But the owner quickly rushed everyone out and locked the thief in:

this is real criminal justice,,,

get caught and pray to god,,,

What a great story. Quick think girl and a not so swift thief. No one hurt, crook panicking. Now the guy will be locked up again and he can pray all he wants.

Nice!

Makes me wonder how the fire marshal allows only one entrance/exit. No back door?

Here’s your feel good video for the day. A thief walked into a Houston storefront restaurant and demanded they open the register. But the owner quickly rushed everyone out and locked the thief in:

That was great.

Nice!

Makes me wonder how the fire marshal allows only one entrance/exit. No back door?

There's a back door. And it was locked too.

Duh.
If it's kept locked, then from the fire marshal's perspective, it may as well not be there.

Did locking the front door from the outside automatically lock the back door also?

This story is racist.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

This story is racist.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
as if I give a shit,,,

'As many are finding out, nothing fails like prayer.'
(Genuflections at Bethesda, p. 13)

'As many are finding out, nothing fails like prayer.'
(Genuflections at Bethesda, p. 13)

As a criminal he was probably praying to Satan.

Otherwise he would NOT be a criminal. :dunno:

Nice!

There's a back door. And it was locked too.

Duh.
If it's kept locked, then from the fire marshal's perspective, it may as well not be there.

Did locking the front door from the outside automatically lock the back door also?
Probably remote control.
Maybe, but the guy didn't even try the back door, assuming that there was one.

Forum List

Back