Remember the 100 nation inquiry into China's actions related to their virus?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This was launched over a month ago. Even boogeyman Russia joined the 100 nations in demanding China be held accountable for their role in the global pandemic. So what happened to this? Will it be yet another muster and bluster squashed by the globalists too afraid to challenge the Jinping Dynasty? I'm guessing it will go nowhere and China will get a pass.

This was launched over a month ago. Even boogeyman Russia joined the 100 nations in demanding China be held accountable for their role in the global pandemic. So what happened to this? Will it be yet another muster and bluster squashed by the globalists too afraid to challenge the Jinping Dynasty? I'm guessing it will go nowhere and China will get a pass.

T-h-i-n-k about it. China's already got away with "it". If America or NATO had intended to retaliate for COVID-19 Chinese cities would only just be cooling off. NO ONE has the balls to attack the world's largest source of slave labor and electronics consumers. NO ONE.

Australia was chastised by China for being curious about COVID-19 origins. Current proposal for U.S. weaponry sales to Australia, while Fauci is not forgetting that he and his crew were defunded for the same origins question and its research. The COVID-19 genome has been sequenced, and the suspected lab origin has been debunked: every country has the viral genome to read, and they can see/hear what it is telling them. Therefore, unlike the embarassing and current esoterica of ebola origins, we will likely at last find out the origins of COVID-19 in nature. Otherwise, China can be made to appear as the ebola-like horse's rear end.

Yup, the world isn't going to blame China for Trump's incompetence. So sad to be you.

Forum List

Back