Watch the Other Hand

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
Red flag gun laws: Colorado lawmaker wins recall fight against gun rights groups - CBS News

First, I want to be clear, Jeff Epstein's death was strange, and intentionally so, however this is how Government operates, and it's important to understand that just because it's being reported does not mean that it's not something which happens regularly.

However, this is a distraction from Washington, Illinois, New York, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Oregon, Nevada, Indiana, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, Colorado, Maryland, Delaware, Hawaii, and Florida, all passing Red Flag Laws. Meanwhile, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina are in the process of passing them. No doubt there's more to come.

Red Flag Laws: Where the Bills Stand in Each State

Indiana passed it's red flag law in 2005, I was reading up on it's use and it's rare and Indiana does have due process worked into it

Indiana passed it's red flag law in 2005, I was reading up on it's use and it's rare and Indiana does have due process worked into it
Regardless of whether "due process" is involved, and how often the law is used, Gun Monopolization is unethical.

Besides, Red Flag Laws are the Government giving itself permission to infringe on people's property rights arbitrarily, and nobody is less trustworthy than the Government.

How? I was a LITTLE shocked when Trump said, "take the guns first, then worry about due process."

This could EASILY become very bad very quickly with the next leftist president.

How? I was a LITTLE shocked when Trump said, "take the guns first, then worry about due process."

This could EASILY become very bad very quickly with the next leftist president.
NO President, or anyone else for that matter, should decide who can and can't own certain property.

Forum List

Back