Tenants shocked by 50 percent rent hike at California apartment complex

That’s what these dumb fucks get for not voting out their landlords or something.

CARMICHAEL, Calif. – Tenants at a Northern California apartment complex were shocked to find a notice on their doors advising them that their rent would be increasing by a whopping 50 percent.

LOL the best part is you are the morons who voted this bs in . bahhhahah. Let them in let them in.......

They get what you should lmfao!!
They are testing out the waters. Getting everyone ready for the green new Deal. They has started the process of raising prices before the Green New Deal goes into effect. So that the public will not blame the price hike on the Deal. The Left is going to blame it on Pres.Trump's policies. Pres.Trump needs to start publicly announce what the New Green Deal is all about. Because the Dems are not going to discuss it at the Debates. But they are going to publicly discuss it to those that agrees to the Deal. But not to those that will publicly challenge a discussion with them about the Green New Deal.

CARMICHAEL, Calif. – Tenants at a Northern California apartment complex were shocked to find a notice on their doors advising them that their rent would be increasing by a whopping 50 percent.

LOL the best part is you are the morons who voted this bs in . bahhhahah. Let them in let them in.......

They get what you should lmfao!!

I didn't see anything in the article about a vote. What are you even talking about?

That’s what these dumb fucks get for not voting out their landlords or something.
I'll bet they wish they could vote on land lords. Carmichael isn't exactly Beverly Hills. A sudden fifty percent rate hike is shocking. Get a U-Haul and move to Idaho or Nevada, I suppose.

I'll bet they wish they could vote on land lords. Carmichael isn't exactly Beverly Hills. A sudden fifty percent rate hike is shocking. Get a U-Haul and move to Idaho or Nevada, I suppose.

I am so happy that the cost of living in my area is superb.

Cali is the immigrant/illegal capital of the US
more people and workers = less pay --higher prices
Cali most expensive state and bottom 4th poverty
cheapest-states-in-america-for-2019.jpg

xxbelow-poverty_28336945.png

The Western Pennsylvania/ Eastern Ohio sector of the world has a reasonable cost of living as well. The nearby city of Farrell PA is particularly low cost with a cost of living just 70% of the national average and housing is just 19% of the national average.

The Western Pennsylvania/ Eastern Ohio sector of the world has a reasonable cost of living as well. The nearby city of Farrell PA is particularly low cost with a cost of living just 70% of the national average and housing is just 19% of the national average.

Great camping and fishing out in Mercer County.

Great camping and fishing out in Mercer County.

Great shopping as well. The Grove City Outlets attract shoppers from Ohio, New York, and Canada. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania does not levy sales tax or VAT on clothing. Just be careful for slow moving vehicles in the southern portions of the county with the Amish tooling around in their wagons.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back