WATCH: Republican Congressman Reads Off List Of Crimes Committed By Trump!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Conservative Fighters ^

Idaho Republican Representative Russ Fulcher on Wednesday read off a list of crimes that he said President Donald Trump committed as the House debated impeachment on the floor of the House of Representatives.

“In a day heavy in verbal debate, I chose to use my time to enumerate in detail every high crime and misdemeanor committed by the President of the United States,” Fulcher began. “I will do so now.”

For the next 20 seconds, Fulcher stood in silence until his time expired and did not name a single crime committed by the president...

------------

Video at website if really interested!

Conservative Fighters ^

Idaho Republican Representative Russ Fulcher on Wednesday read off a list of crimes that he said President Donald Trump committed as the House debated impeachment on the floor of the House of Representatives.

“In a day heavy in verbal debate, I chose to use my time to enumerate in detail every high crime and misdemeanor committed by the President of the United States,” Fulcher began. “I will do so now.”

For the next 20 seconds, Fulcher stood in silence until his time expired and did not name a single crime committed by the president...

------------

The voters in his district needs to do the same for him. Rather than vote for him, just sit quietly for 20 seconds and move on to the next office. That 20 seconds should have gone to someone with something to say.

Conservative Fighters ^

------------

The voters in his district needs to do the same for him. Rather than vote for him, just sit quietly for 20 seconds and move on to the next office. That 20 seconds should have gone to someone with something to say.
Can't handle the truth, commie?

Conservative Fighters ^

------------

What is that, Daryl? Sit in silence as they read off all the crimes he didn't commit either? Do you fucking pathetic abnormals really think that you can just keep making up crimes and charges against people you don't like in your lynch mob courtrooms and some fairy will wave her wand and make us all just go away?

The problem with lynch mobs is that they can be used both ways. Just remember that you licensed and sanctioned them. :1peleas:

I saw that. As one of the 'never clever', I can't help but admire the creativity of a talented wordsmith. Of course I utterly disagree with the intent of covering Trump's corruption, but admire the cleverness.

I saw that. As one of the 'never clever', I can't help but admire the creativity of a talented wordsmith. Of course I utterly disagree with the intent of covering Trump's corruption, but admire the cleverness.
Tell me what corruption, I will refute it, and show the Surrender Monkey, and Blow Job Clonton regime did what you say or worse....waiting!

Conservative Fighters ^

------------

Can't handle the truth, commie?

Well, Comrade, I can't stand sending money to a do nothing Congress Critter. I may like or not like what one has to say but don't waste my time by saying or doing nothing. If that's what you expect of them, you pay my share and yours. Oh, that's right, you don't pay any taxes.

Forum List

Back