Watch Koch Brothers Exposed: 2014 Edition

I don't have anything good or bad to say about the Koch brothers but why are they so anti worker? They spent a lot of money to ensure that unions in Wisconsin were defeated. What is their grudge against public workers? I don't quite understand that one. Other than that they are probably not bad gus.

I don't have anything good or bad to say about the Koch brothers but why are they so anti worker? They spent a lot of money to ensure that unions in Wisconsin were defeated. What is their grudge against public workers? I don't quite understand that one. Other than that they are probably not bad gus.

And, since the Unions have been defeated Wisconsin is prospering. Even the Union workers are doing well. Their Union bosses not so much, but the average man in the street is doing better than before.

Maybe the Koch's know more about what benefits the working man than you and the union bosses do....

I've lived in the state my whole life. I wouldn't call what is happening now "prospering" and where you get the average man is doing better than before God only knows. Unions or no unions things are no better than they have been. The Koch's are not interested in the working man... what do they care about the hard working person? And that goes for both sides of the aisle. Do you really believe they care at all about the working man? If you do, you have bought the rhetoric. The only people who care about the working middle class are those that belong to it. One must be at odds with their employer to get ahead.

And, since the Unions have been defeated Wisconsin is prospering. Even the Union workers are doing well. Their Union bosses not so much, but the average man in the street is doing better than before.

Maybe the Koch's know more about what benefits the working man than you and the union bosses do....

That is a misrepresentation of the facts. How unusual coming from you.

I've lived in the state my whole life. I wouldn't call what is happening now "prospering" and where you get the average man is doing better than before God only knows. Unions or no unions things are no better than they have been. The Koch's are not interested in the working man... what do they care about the hard working person? And that goes for both sides of the aisle. Do you really believe they care at all about the working man? If you do, you have bought the rhetoric. The only people who care about the working middle class are those that belong to it. One must be at odds with their employer to get ahead.

Both sides, huh? Are you committed to the belief that neither major political party promotes policies that are more beneficial to the working middle class?

Well evidently the people in your state didn't want the Unions strangling them anymore

not everyone in this country is a loyal subject of a Union

"Well evidently the people in your state didn't want the Unions strangling them anymore"

Yes those teachers, police, firefighters, snowplow drivers.... evil evil bad people. They must be brought to their knees. They had conceded to increase their contributions toward retirement and health care... that wasn't good enough. Why the hatred toward these people?

"Well evidently the people in your state didn't want the Unions strangling them anymore"

Yes those teachers, police, firefighters, snowplow drivers.... evil evil bad people. They must be brought to their knees. They had conceded to increase their contributions toward retirement and health care... that wasn't good enough. Why the hatred toward these people?

oh well, they also need to be dumped into ObamaCare, so it's he who hates them not the rest of us...so you pay for their retirements it's not OUR duty...and your dramatics are so touching
can you people ever get BY without them?
oh the teachers, the police, the firefighter, SNOWPLOY drivers....sheeesh

Last edited:

I suspect it is a reflex.

The powerful people who detest gays, revere god and worship guns also speak with disdain for unions. She will follow.

"oh well, they also need to be dumped into ObamaCare, so it's he who hates them not the rest of us...so you pay for their retirements it's not OUR duty...and your dramatics are so touching
oh the teachers, the police, the firefighter, SNOWPLOY drivers....sheeesh"

As far as revering god America is very hypocritical. I believe this country was founded on Christian principles and I have been a Christian my whole life(still go to the same church I was baptized in).... but we surely don't live according to how the bible preaches.

Well if you think they have it so made why didn't you become one? As the rhetoric is tossed around ad nauseam "don't be envious, you could have done that too. Its all about choices"

"oh well, they also need to be dumped into ObamaCare, so it's he who hates them not the rest of us...so you pay for their retirements it's not OUR duty...and your dramatics are so touching
oh the teachers, the police, the firefighter, SNOWPLOY drivers....sheeesh"

As far as revering god America is very hypocritical. I believe this country was founded on Christian principles and I have been a Christian my whole life(still go to the same church I was baptized in).... but we surely don't live according to how the bible preaches.

Well if you think they have it so made why didn't you become one? As the rhetoric is tossed around ad nauseam "don't be envious, you could have done that too. Its all about choices"

lol, I've worked for 45 out of 60 years, worked for both Union and non union so you can save you sermons...MILIONS of people pay for their own retirements and health insurance...you are a subject who believe you are OWED this
I guess we should all be thankful for these "special" people and pay for their retirements and health care

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...er-teacher-rapes-her-student.html#post9180849

Last edited:

Forum List

Back