Watch: Israeli border guards save the life of Palestinian in Hebron

Well he is surely a hero, saving a life.

(Oh please fix the print in your signature)

It's photoshop, how on earth can I edit it?

Well print it out yourself, its not that long, and list who spoke the quote. Never mind, I blew it up and squinted and read it, would it not be better if Jerusalem was not on fire. Jerusalem is your mother , the core of your being?? Is that not God's place, the core of your being?

If only the Hebrews Jacobs kids felt that way when they went to Babylon and didn't bother returning, you might have a case, but I think many of you fell in love with Russia, Poland and Germany, not to mention North America. One can't go back into time, I have as much right to Jerusalem as you do being a Christian, don't you think?

Last edited:
Well done on the man who saved a life.

Fuck the IDF.

Border guard is not IDF, dummy.

Well I am not too concerned. "Fuck the IDF" is a good approach, even if someone asks a more general question.

For example:
"Do you know what time the bus gets here?"
"In about 12 minutes. Fuck the IDF."
"Thank you. Yes. Fuck the IDF. That should get me to town in plenty of time."

Fuck the IDF.

Well I am not too concerned. "Fuck the IDF" is a good approach, even if someone asks a more general question.

For example:

So, "Fuck the Palestinians" or "Fuck Anti-Zionists" can rhyme with that, too?

Fuck the IDF.

For example:

It might. But rhyming isn't the point.

And mostly, people understand that its the Israelis who are the evil sons of bitches who could just stop stealing and killing and treating their neighbours like dogs. Palestinians are resisting tyranny, and though they may want to do terrible things to Israel, in the main they wont because their most powerful tool is legal means and world opinion.

Fuck the IDF.

For example:

And mostly, people understand that its the Israelis who are the evil sons of bitches who could just stop stealing and killing and treating their neighbours like dogs. Palestinians are resisting tyranny, and though they may want to do terrible things to Israel, in the main they wont because their most powerful tool is legal means and world opinion.

What they want is an Islamic Caliphate in the white house, and you guys, the useful idiots, are their greatest asset.

I rather stick with the sane ones, the "unnormal" ones, and let the enlighten Liberal party suck thier toes till they get the unprevented slap in their faces.

They'll turn the other cheek, of course, and then their tushes, and afterwards, who knows.

It would seem fair, if we are going to organise the world based on religious prejudices like yours Lipush, that each religion should have a turn running the White House.

I am not sure if Atheists would get a go, in that system, but if they did I bet they do a better job than the fundys who have been pulling the strings for the last 3 or more decades.

The anti-Israel lobby, one of the most influencing player in the conflict, negative influence, that's the devil.

Uh-huh. Palestinians don't do evil? So just for shits and giggles let's contrast that Israeli's actions to those of Palestinians' when Israelis need some directions:
ramallah.orgy.blood.jpg

tossing.israeli.from.window.ramallah.jpg

Arabs waving entrails of butchered Israelis in Ramallah. Dancing with human entrails. (CAUTION: Graphic Gore)

arabs.waving.entrails.butchered.israelis.ramallah.jpg

For example:

Where the fuck is the neg rep button when you need it?

Fuck the IDF.

For example:

Does it make you feel better about yourself when you lie about Israel?

Just to show you what a hateful and miserable little man you are, you cannot even keep yourself from deflecting the topic to express your usual hate.

The Palestinian are the evil ones, not Israelis. Israelis aren't the ones who cheer when civilian are killed, Palestinians do that.
Israelis don't constantly call for the destruction of Palestine. ....Well, it wouldn't make sense if they did since 'Palestine' doesn't exist :)

Forum List

Back