Watch CNN Personalities Squirm As They're Being Roasted Live On Air For Their Sycophantic "Fangirling" Over Dr. Fauci

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
This is 1 minute and 49 seconds of absolute brilliance from conservative blogger Mary Katharine Ham as she defends Rand Paul, roasts Fauci, AND absolutely embarrasses CNN during a panel discussion.

The topic of conversation had to do with Dr. Fauci's most recent clash with Dr. Rand Paul, senator from Kentucky. Ham makes the simple point, in the most clear presentation you'll ever hear on CNN, that it is totally reasonable to ask tough questions to Dr. Fauci.

This segment is so good, it's hard to pull individual quotes from it to analyze. But you know me, I have definitely found a few outstanding highlights.

Right out of the gate, the host asks a slanted question, not at all examining the actual content of what was said in the hearing, but instead framing it as a "Republicans pounce" situation. The issue isn't that Fauci isn't answering the questions or responding to the attack. The issue is that Fauci would be questioned AT ALL. The CNN host asks "What is the purpose of this fixation on attacking Anthony Fauci?"

Read it all at the banana Republics most trusted news source

Holy crap thats great

I can't believe they didn't cut her mic off
skskjjxddr.jpg

This is 1 minute and 49 seconds of absolute brilliance from conservative blogger Mary Katharine Ham as she defends Rand Paul, roasts Fauci, AND absolutely embarrasses CNN during a panel discussion.

The topic of conversation had to do with Dr. Fauci's most recent clash with Dr. Rand Paul, senator from Kentucky. Ham makes the simple point, in the most clear presentation you'll ever hear on CNN, that it is totally reasonable to ask tough questions to Dr. Fauci.

This segment is so good, it's hard to pull individual quotes from it to analyze. But you know me, I have definitely found a few outstanding highlights.

Right out of the gate, the host asks a slanted question, not at all examining the actual content of what was said in the hearing, but instead framing it as a "Republicans pounce" situation. The issue isn't that Fauci isn't answering the questions or responding to the attack. The issue is that Fauci would be questioned AT ALL. The CNN host asks "What is the purpose of this fixation on attacking Anthony Fauci?"

Holy crap thats great

I can't believe they didn't cut her mic off View attachment 516167

Wow, its so rare to hear the truth on CNN. I am shocked. Can't believe they didn't cut her off and lie like they do.

Great find by the way.., can't wait till the lying left come and bash miss hamm and defend the lying Fauci.

Wow, its so rare to hear the truth on CNN. I am shocked. Can't believe they didn't cut her off and lie like they do.

Great find by the way.., can't wait till the lying left come and bash miss hamm and defend the lying Fauci.
I'm sure whatever retards that are left still watching cnn.... who aren't stuck in an airport......felt her words were violence and anti science ...

Does MK Hammer have a fan club cause I'm in. I've been a fan of hers for probably better than two decades. I legit cried when she lost her husband in the bike accident. Two little girls she had, I think the youngest was a baby....

Holy crap thats great

CNN is still in the air who knew? Probably more people are employed there then people watch it

Holy crap thats great

A very empty argument, given that Dr. Fauci is there speaking because he's the country's leading infectious disease scientist, but of course in this pathetic infantile culture, it must be a matter of celebrity. Nobody bothers to discuss what Fauci says, they just create conspiracies about what he's REALLY doing. That's the abysmal level to which "thinking" has sunk among the Right in this country.

I know... why don't you just put Dr. Oz in charge of infectious diseases? But only for Republicans, ok.

CNN is still in the air who knew? Probably more people are employed there then people watch it
The typical content-devoid white-right commentary, endless repeated. Trump belching about ratings. News is news. CNN is juvenile and sensationalist, but are they lying? Nope, you get the same basic info on what's happening from all the sources.

Of course if you think Tucker Carlson and Q are "news", then there's no point talking to you.

I'm sure whatever retards that are left still watching cnn.... who aren't stuck in an airport......felt her words were violence and anti science ...
Would you really like to see the results of a study comparing the intelligence of Faux News vs CNN watchers?

I'm aware of one such study which showed that Faux viewers did worse on a test of current events than people who watched no news. Hmmmm... Their gullibility is deplorable, and the bigotry which enables them to be so easily triggered by their handlers/propagandists is deplorable, and their support for a treasonous blowhard psychotic wannabe-dictator is deplorable. Yep, Hillary was right.

Fauci...
February 2020 - "Masks are not really effective in stopping virus".
May 2021 - "Masks are a good idea even of you are vaccinated".

Okay.... so you can't say those two things and expect people are going to believe you.
These two statements are polar opposite each other. And when someone asks him about it, CNN says they are attacking him.

If you don't see a problem with that - then you are nothing but a sheep.

Nobody bothers to discuss what Fauci says
Ham WAS discussing what Fauci said AND asking questions rather than blindly accepting everything that he has lied or contradicted himself on, moron. Go ahead and get your jab--you can still contract and spread the virus and even wear masks, but what the hell, Fauci says to do it, it must be right. SMH.

CNN helped raise 230K for ‘mom’ facing eviction before issuing major correction: ‘She is not the mother' :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back