Dem Sen Klobuchar targets vaccine misinformation with Section 230 bill

• Banned
i'm watching "butt backwards" right now on Cinemax

GET BACK ON TOPIC

From the link:

"Why it matters: Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have been pushing to amend or revoke the Section 230 statute — often for opposite reasons. Many congressional Democrats argue that social media platforms have leaned on Section 230 legal protections to flout responsibility for false and potentially dangerous content on their sites, like the medical misinformation that has undermined the uptake of Covid-19 vaccines."

They will have to be careful with the 1st amendment here and MSM MUST be included because they are some of the worst offenders and they can't be sued for it currently and even if they were sued they have buckets of money to use against the Petitioner.

I doubt this goes anywhere. The Data Barons have too much cash to spread around. They should have ZERO right to censor any political speech that doesn't specifically call for violence. As it is, they routinely and uniformly censor ONLY Conservative/non-Liberal opinion.

This is a violation of the First Amendment as far as I can see. Furthermore, the media has been pushing propaganda and manipulating the public for years. Where is Klobuchar's outrage over that?

Forum List

Back