Watch 2000 Mules for the geotracking analysis. Very interesting!

Whatever you think happened in the 2020 election, it's worth watching 2000 Mules for the data and geo-tracking analysis they did, how they acquired the data, and what they proved with the data. Draw your own conclusion but if you have an interest in actual analysis, have a look.
There is enough evidence to convict people of serious voter fraud. Hopefully when we get control a real look into this will happen.

It was a free and fair election, the same kind we had in 2016. If Trump had of won in 2020, there would not be a word spoken about this fantasy "election fraud" that the sore loser crybaby keeps whining about, and the propagandists keep lying about.
I said nothing about the election results, did I? You probably don't know this but this is the exact same geotracking analysis the FBI used to track down and imprison the J6 protestors. Did you think that was "funny" too?

The geotracking was debunked months ago. It's technical nonsense to fool the low information crowd.

Only fools still living in rightwing bubbles still believe anything from fake historian Distort D'Newsa.
Wrong again...

My daughter has geo tracking on her kids' phones activated. She can tell what time they were at a specific location, how long they stayed and who was around them by cell phone number. DO you really want to play this silly ass game? The NSA can track you down to about a 10-foot square area. They can tell what other phones were in your general vicinity. That was 15 years ago when I retired from police work. I will bet it's down to one meter square today.

Who here can make a 911 call on your cellphone and not have the police come visit you. Hell, my grandkids got a hold of an old flip phone and dialed 911. I couldn't understand how they made the call until I realized they had my very old phone that I allowed them to play with. Note to self... remove batteries before making them a play toy. even inactive cells will call 911.

The geotracking was debunked months ago. It's technical nonsense to fool the low information crowd.

Only fools still living in rightwing bubbles still believe anything from fake historian Distort D'Newsa.
That's absurd, how can you "debunk" geotracking data? Like I already said, It's the exact same data the FBI used to track down the J6 protestors. Has that data been "debunked"? All I'm saying is watch the movie, don't just play three monkeys. THAT is what the low information crowd does. That wouldn't be you, would it?

You people are so fucking stupid.

In the film, Phillips also cites ACLED, which is a nonprofit research organization.

"There's an organization that tracks the device IDs across all violent protests around the world. We took a look at our 242 mules in Atlanta and, sure enough, dozens and dozens and dozens of our mules show up on the ACLED databases," Phillips says in the film. "This is not grandma out walking her dog, these are, you know, violent criminals sometimes."

ACLED told NPR both claims are categorically false.

"This is not the type of analysis you can use ACLED data for, and it is highly unlikely that these conclusions have any basis in fact," said Sam Jones, senior communications manager at ACLED.

"This is not what we do - we do not track device IDs," Roudabeh Kishi, the director of research and innovation at ACLED, told NPR in an interview.

Complete fucking morons.

www.apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-covid-technology-health-arizona-e1b49d2311bf900f44fa5c6dac406762

If a cellphone went near a drop box more than 10 times and a nonprofit more than five times from Oct. 1 to Election Day, True the Vote assumed its owner was a “mule” — its name for someone engaged in an illegal ballot collection scheme in cahoots with a nonprofit.

The group’s claims of a paid ballot harvesting scheme are supported in the film only by one unidentified whistleblower said to be from San Luis, Arizona, who said she saw people picking up what she “assumed” to be payments for ballot collection. The film contains no evidence of such payments in other states in 2020.

Plus, experts say cellphone location data, even at its most advanced, can only reliably track a smartphone within a few meters — not close enough to know whether someone actually dropped off a ballot or just walked or drove nearby.

“You could use cellular evidence to say this person was in that area, but to say they were at the ballot box, you’re stretching it a lot,” said Aaron Striegel, a professor of computer science and engineering at the University of Notre Dame. “There’s always a pretty healthy amount of uncertainty that comes with this.”

What’s more, ballot drop boxes are often intentionally placed in busy areas, such as college campuses, libraries, government buildings and apartment complexes — increasing the likelihood that innocent citizens got caught in the group’s dragnet, Striegel said.

Similarly, there are plenty of legitimate reasons why someone might be visiting both a nonprofit’s office and one of those busy areas. Delivery drivers, postal workers, cab drivers, poll workers and elected officials all have legitimate reasons to cross paths with numerous drop boxes or nonprofits in a given day.

You people are so fucking stupid.

In the film, Phillips also cites ACLED, which is a nonprofit research organization.

"There's an organization that tracks the device IDs across all violent protests around the world. We took a look at our 242 mules in Atlanta and, sure enough, dozens and dozens and dozens of our mules show up on the ACLED databases," Phillips says in the film. "This is not grandma out walking her dog, these are, you know, violent criminals sometimes."

ACLED told NPR both claims are categorically false.

"This is not the type of analysis you can use ACLED data for, and it is highly unlikely that these conclusions have any basis in fact," said Sam Jones, senior communications manager at ACLED.

"This is not what we do - we do not track device IDs," Roudabeh Kishi, the director of research and innovation at ACLED, told NPR in an interview.

You've spent hundreds of hours watching the J6 trials but you are afraid to spend an hour watching a detailed documentary on geotracking of 2000 "mules" who potentially swayed the election. I did not say they DID, but maybe it's worth an hour to get a different perspective instead of your daily dose of Trump flakes from the Democrats.

Forum List

Back