Susan Collins is a yes on Ketanji!!

Thomas isn't going anywhere before the dems lose the Congress ;)

As for Brown Jackson, of course she will be confirmed. This is just theatrics to stir the CRT pot since that worked well for the GOP in the off year elections and this is a big election year where "the stakes have never been higher" as they always say.

So it's good news Thomas might die?

Wow now even as much as I dislike some democrats I never thought "good they might die soon". That's kind of a really bad attitude to have and goes to show you're not unbiased, fair or willing to consider others opinions. It just shows you care more about hating people in groups that you aren't a part of.

Which also makes a safe assumption you only want ketangi whatever to win because she isnt a republican and hiring the right person for the job isn't your concern, you just want someone to win that will piss off the other side.

You can always bet there will be some RINOs that side with the Democrat filth on anything.

That affirmative action Negro bitch is no more qualified to be on the Supreme Court than the Man in the Moon. It was despicable to nominate the hateful stupid confused piece of shit and despicable to vote for her.

A couple of goodSupreme Court related news for liberals recently. First we learned that Clarence Thomas is probably not going to live too long due to his fragile health.
Now Ketanji is guaranteed confirmation.

Hey Nazi fuckwad, let's see a link to this claim that " Clarence Thomas is probably not going to live too long"?

Sounds like shit you just made up to masturbate to.

You fucking pile of shit

Wow now even as much as I dislike some democrats I never thought "good they might die soon". That's kind of a really bad attitude to have and goes to show you're not unbiased, fair or willing to consider others opinions. It just shows you care more about hating people in groups that you aren't a part of.

Which also makes a safe assumption you only want ketangi whatever to win because she isnt a republican and hiring the right person for the job isn't your concern, you just want someone to win that will piss off the other side.

It's a fantasy the Nazi vermin have.

No basis in fact.

Yes but democrats are evil

A couple of goodSupreme Court related news for liberals recently. First we learned that Clarence Thomas is probably not going to live too long due to his fragile health.
Now Ketanji is guaranteed confirmation.
Leftist are such hypocrites! No Democrats voted for Gorsuch, Kavanaugh or Barrett, despite the fact they were all highly competent; but disagreed with their possible conservative leanings.

Yet they are now shaming the GOP for not voting for Jackson (who had the credentials to be a SCJ), but will be a left wing ideolog. She will push every left wing cause without shame or remorse. So why would the GOP for her?

And Thomas had an infection and was released. He is not dying rather it is just the Demorats and leftist media wishing it so. Rather shitholes like AOC want him to retire when Dementia Joe is office and not during the next Presidency.

Forum List

Back