Washington State Lawmaker Who Is A Convicted Felon Drafts “Racial Equity” Bill To Lower Sentencing For Drive-By Shooters

Everyone should, but sadly many don't. Part of the reason our streets are crawling with murderers, rapists, and violent criminals.

We're wasting our time on things that make it worse instead of better, and electing people who don't have a clue how to fix things. :rolleyes:
A major problem is that Republicans get elected promising not to do anything. It's what their base wants: inaction instead of legislation. I can't tell you how many times I have read on this board "every time Congress does anything it costs me money", or "I'm glad we've got gridlock in Congress. Then they can't screw anything up".

I'd rather have legislators who try things based on positive data. If they don't work, learn from it.

Stamp your feet and pout some more. Maybe threaten to hold your breath 'til you turn blue. If you do that, I'm SURE to register Democrat!
Again, you have nothing chump.
4i6Ckte.gif

A major problem is that Republicans get elected promising not to do anything. It's what their base wants: inaction instead of legislation. I can't tell you how many times I have read on this board "every time Congress does anything it costs me money", or "I'm glad we've got gridlock in Congress. Then they can't screw anything up".

I'd rather have legislators who try things based on positive data. If they don't work, learn from it.
The entirety of the Democratic Party's platform has failed throughout history.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

What positive data was used to allow shoplifting?

Forum List

Back