Washington Redskins Bring Back Insensitive Thanksgiving Tradition For Another Year

main-qimg-c10e251c6ed09aa2ba266d9b45bb1a55

Happy Thanksgiving, Dan Snyder. Do Jews celebrate the day?
Sure why not?.....Keep flailing away. All you do is make yourself look even more ridiculous

You mean like blacks and women looked before they got the right to vote?

Brainiac-Art-346.jpg

Apparently money comes first for Jewish team owner Dan Synder.
Hey peyote smoker. Nobody cares.
There are millions of people who find your race's main source of income( gambling) to be highly offensive. Touche.
And tough shit...

Please provide some "credible" proof that "gambling" is our main source of income.

CUvjAEvWcAAyHjD.jpg

The Internet is not impressed with the Washington Redskins’ “Happy Thanksgiving” message on Twitter.

The tweet is more than a little ironic, given that “redskins” is a racial slur for Native Americans, and Thanksgiving is a holiday that supposedly commemorates a day of peace between Native Americans and the Pilgrims. (Of course, as any historian will tell you, the truth is a lot more complicated.)

The insensitivity was not lost on the many people who retweeted and replied to the message.

Washington Redskins Bring Back Insensitive Thanksgiving Tradition For Another Year

Well, ain't that nice - and insensitive.
Oh fuck off.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH......THose people are insensitive to me!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...
We are human beings. We are ALL insensitive.....Here's an idea. Get a thicker skin and stop wringing your hands over minuiate

Whitey doesn't have to whine since he is the majority. However, times are changing...

CUvjAEvWcAAyHjD.jpg

The Internet is not impressed with the Washington Redskins’ “Happy Thanksgiving” message on Twitter.

The tweet is more than a little ironic, given that “redskins” is a racial slur for Native Americans, and Thanksgiving is a holiday that supposedly commemorates a day of peace between Native Americans and the Pilgrims. (Of course, as any historian will tell you, the truth is a lot more complicated.)

The insensitivity was not lost on the many people who retweeted and replied to the message.

Well, ain't that nice - and insensitive.
Oh fuck off.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH......THose people are insensitive to me!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...
We are human beings. We are ALL insensitive.....Here's an idea. Get a thicker skin and stop wringing your hands over minuiate

Whitey doesn't have to whine since he is the majority. However, times are changing...

You whine about racism then use whitey. You really are stupid

I'm looking forward to stuffing myself with turkey and all the trimmings - and watching the Carolina Panthers stomp the Dallas Cowboys. I sincerely wish all of you a wonderful and happy thanksgiving.

I'm looking forward to stuffing myself with turkey and all the trimmings - and watching the Carolina Panthers stomp the Dallas Cowboys. I sincerely wish all of you a wonderful and happy thanksgiving.

Well you certainly got your wish about the Cowboy/Carolina game.

I agree! I owe it all to the Great Spirit, Wakan Tanka.

...The Internet is not impressed with the Washington Redskins’ “Happy Thanksgiving” message on Twitter...
Pfffffttt...

The unimaginably vast majority percentage of Internet users are not even aware that the post even exists...

And the overwhelmingly vast majority of those really wouldn't give a rat's ass...

Among those who do know about it, the vast majority are completely in favor of keeping the Redskins team name...

And routinely tell the thin-skinned PC-whining little bitches who piss and moan about it, to go <bleep> themselves...

Laughing at the little pissants, ankle-biters and yip-yip dogs...

As they wish the rest of the country a very Happy Thanksgiving...
Maybe they won't win again until they change the name?

It is odd a Jewish owner wouldn't be sensitive to the derogatory term. Redskins? Think about that.

I want to start a team. The moolies, sambos, kykes, jigaboos, waps, japs, chinks. None of them would fly.

But I don't care. I don't think it's meant in disrespect.

Well you certainly got your wish about the Cowboy/Carolina game.
Somebody actually thought enough of romo to predict an upset.

No way. Not cam Newton. That teams too good and Dallas ain't all that.

But that could change in a blink. Look at the packers. Wtf happened to them?

...The Internet is not impressed with the Washington Redskins’ “Happy Thanksgiving” message on Twitter...
Pfffffttt...

The unimaginably vast majority percentage of Internet users are not even aware that the post even exists...

And the overwhelmingly vast majority of those really wouldn't give a rat's ass...

Among those who do know about it, the vast majority are completely in favor of keeping the Redskins team name...

And routinely tell the thin-skinned PC-whining little bitches who piss and moan about it, to go <bleep> themselves...

Laughing at the little pissants, ankle-biters and yip-yip dogs...

As they wish the rest of the country a very Happy Thanksgiving...
Maybe they won't win again until they change the name?

It is odd a Jewish owner wouldn't be sensitive to the derogatory term. Redskins? Think about that.

I want to start a team. The moolies, sambos, kykes, jigaboos, waps, japs, chinks. None of them would fly.

But I don't care. I don't think it's meant in disrespect.

It all goes back to the team origin and name. The team founder, George Preston Marshall, was a flaming racist. Therefore, the team name has intentional racist roots.

Forum List

Back