Washington Redskins Bring Back Insensitive Thanksgiving Tradition For Another Year

...The team founder, George Preston Marshall, was a flaming racist...
Nobody gives a rat's ass.
They've turned that word into a punchline..
The little pissants don't understand that people are tired of listening to that whiny shit, but that's OK... it makes for great comedy theater.
I have to admit, mocking their dishonesty and their nastiness can be pretty fun.

I just wish they hadn't taken such an important word and jumped the shark with it.

...Some people just look for ways to be offended.
Race-Card Hustlers turned pro...
72_72.gif

Fuck you, Lakhota, you dirty tent ni**er. The more you harp on this shit the more you are subjugated to it, dumbass.

CUvjAEvWcAAyHjD.jpg

The Internet is not impressed with the Washington Redskins’ “Happy Thanksgiving” message on Twitter.

The tweet is more than a little ironic, given that “redskins” is a racial slur for Native Americans, and Thanksgiving is a holiday that supposedly commemorates a day of peace between Native Americans and the Pilgrims. (Of course, as any historian will tell you, the truth is a lot more complicated.)

The insensitivity was not lost on the many people who retweeted and replied to the message.

Washington Redskins Bring Back Insensitive Thanksgiving Tradition For Another Year

Well, ain't that nice - and insensitive.

No one cares

I grew up on a cattle/hay ranch. I rode horses and wore a cowboy hat!
I object to being 'objectified' by being referred to as a 'Cowboy'!
Cowboys were called that name in derision! I'M NOT A COW! AND NOBODY CALLS ME 'BOY'!

My favorite pro football team is the CFL Champion.....OTTAWA REDBLACKS!!!

GO REDBLACKS!!!

Forum List

Back