Washington Post: Right-Wing Critics Got "Confused" In Claiming That Trump Was Riding In "The Beast," Rather Than in an SUV

Cassidy is repeating what she was told by the secret service guys.

It's now out there that the limo driver and head of the security detail want to testify under Oath to the committee refuting her claim. There are even reports that the SS agent she said told her about the incident wants to refute her claim. Wonder if the committee will allow them to testify?

It's now out there that the limo driver and head of the security detail want to testify under Oath to the committee refuting her claim. There are even reports that the SS agent she said told her about the incident wants to refute her claim. Wonder if the committee will allow them to testify?

Of course they'll testify.

You have evidence or are you just speculating?
Why would she lie so poorly after getting coached by Liz on what to say in her all important I heard from a neighbor his uncle heard a dog bark which made my friend remember what he saw testimony?

1656589812209.jpeg

Why would she lie so poorly after getting coached by Liz on what to say in her all important I heard from a neighbor his uncle heard a dog bark which made my friend remember what he saw testimony?

View attachment 664252

She testified under oath as to what she saw and was told by the secret service guys. Would you prefer she covered it up?

The question should be why they lied to her.

She testified under oath as to what she saw and was told by the secret service guys. Would you prefer she covered it up?

The question should be why they lied to her.
why not just call the agents to clear this up?

She wasn't in the SUV.. she testified as to what she was told by the secret service.
haha no she didn’t…she testified as to what someone told her someone told that person, that an agent told them

the dems didn’t want to actually hear from the agents…because it didn’t fit their narrative

this just shows how pathetic and desperate this “committee” is and how little they care about the truth

(This needs a new thread, old one is cluttered and off course)

Lies, lies, and more damned lies.

Oh, Trump wasn't in The Beast that day? He was really in an SUV?

I wonder where those stupid Trumpalos got that stupid idea from!

Oh right, from the Superstar Bombshell Witness herself, after having been -- we thought -- prepared and fact-checked by the All-Star Blue-Ribbon Totally Unbiased Panel we know as the January 6th Committee.

She says the vehicle Trump was in was specifically "The Beast" multiple times. These responses were elicited by Liz Cheney, who apparently prepared this witness, and could have corrected her, and could have fact-checked her story.

But she didn't. Because she knew it would collapse under the slightest pressure of inquiry.

The Washington Post also "reported" that Trump was in The Beast -- which is the Presidential limo. By saying "limo," they mean "The Beast." There is no other presidential limo except the Beast.

Trump may have planted the story of wrestling the secret service guys. He loves to portray himself as a virile combattant. And, this would prove that he really wanted to join his mob at the Capitol.

He may have been playing stream of conscience games with the agents. Looks like it's backfired this time.

haha no she didn’t…she testified as to what someone told her someone told that person, that an agent told them

the dems didn’t want to actually hear from the agents…because it didn’t fit their narrative

this just shows how pathetic and desperate this “committee” is and how little they care about the truth

They want the secret service guys to testify under oath. It's their narrative... and Trump's... He's a hero in his latest fantasy.

Forum List

Back