washington post falsely reports that usps whistleblower recanted his story

democracy dies in darkness, eh, washington post?

why does the dinosaur media have to lie so much?

i tried to tell you guys this last night and the board liberals refused to believe it.

liberals, i thought whistleblowers were sacred. what happened?

USPS whistleblower demanded Tuesday night that The Washington Post retract a story that suggested he ā€˜recantedā€™ his claims regarding directions he was given by his Erie, PA postmaster to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day.

Richard Hopkinsā€™s was cited by Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and Chairman of the Senate Judiciary, in a letter to the Justice Department demanding a federal investigation into the matter. Hopkins first appeared in ā€œGuerrilla journalistā€ James Oā€™Keefeā€™s Project Veritas video on Twitter.

Wrap up Smear

i tried to tell you guys this last night and the board liberals refused to believe it.

USPS whistleblower demanded Tuesday night that The Washington Post retract a story that suggested he ā€˜recantedā€™ his claims regarding directions he was given by his Erie, PA postmaster to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day.

Richard Hopkinsā€™s was cited by Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and Chairman of the Senate Judiciary, in a letter to the Justice Department demanding a federal investigation into the matter. Hopkins first appeared in ā€œGuerrilla journalistā€ James Oā€™Keefeā€™s Project Veritas video on Twitter.
I saw that yesterday.

The entire MSM is compromised and has become a puppet for the Chinese communist party. Unbelievable.

We are witnessing a soft revolution and overthrow by China.

We, the people, just need to know who to arrest and hold.

They cut away from the President and now pulled down their coverage of the election?

What country is this?

so he recanted his recant?..intreresting

No dumbshit.
He never recanted his story.
SO POstal Investigators lied to Congress?

" ā€œInvestigators informed Committee staff today that they interviewed Hopkins on Friday, but that Hopkins RECANTED HIS ALLEGATIONS yesterday and did not explain why he signed a false affidavit,ā€ they went on to say. "

No dumbshit.

" ā€œInvestigators informed Committee staff today that they interviewed Hopkins on Friday, but that Hopkins RECANTED HIS ALLEGATIONS yesterday and did not explain why he signed a false affidavit,ā€ they went on to say. "

His video says different.

Its Wendsday. Where is this info the article claims would be provided today?

You didnt watch the video.

From yesterday where he says more will be released tomorrow?

Jesus Christ!!!!
USPS Whistleblower demands Washington Post retract story saying he recanted allegations of voter fraud - Sara A. Carter

Hopkins hinted that he would have more information for the public on Wednesday in the video he posted demanding the retraction from The Post.

That can not be in a post from Tuesday. Where is this more information?

Jesus Christ!!!!
USPS Whistleblower demands Washington Post retract story saying he recanted allegations of voter fraud - Sara A. Carter

Hopkins hinted that he would have more information for the public on Wednesday in the video he posted demanding the retraction from The Post.

Possibly his lawyer told him not to comment on the case.
Which of course is common.
The fact is he flat out denied recanting his story...and that is the end of the story.

Jesus Christ!!!!

The fact is he flat out denied recanting his story...and that is the end of the story.

I'll agree there is no story here. If he had a lawyer he wouldn't have allowed him to make the original statement.

Jesus Christ!!!!

I'll agree there is no story here. If he had a lawyer he wouldn't have allowed him to make the original statement.

What original statement?

I saw that yesterday.

The entire MSM is compromised and has become a puppet for the Chinese communist party. Unbelievable.

China or the World's billionaires?
China actually has MOST of the worlds billionaires------

No dumbshit.

Sure looks that way-----they pulled a FBI/Comey stunt.

No dumbshit.

The Washington Post story was sourced as coming from Democrats in the House Oversight Committee.
I posted last night that the story meant nothing and it was a warning to Hopkins and others to get in line or get disappeared.

Hopkins should immediately be put on Arkancide Watch ... :thup:

Jesus Christ!!!!

What original statement?

The one you read.

If Postal Investigators lied to Congress...they're in a world of hurt. If Dem Congressman are lying ...Republican Congressman can easily call them out.

And if redaction boi lies?

Any penalty? Nahhh...he becomes a Trumper hero (for a minute).

So who's lying?

Colonel makes things up again.

So the guy who blew the whistle comes out and flat out denies recanting his story and you still dont believe it?
What a fuken retard!!!

Dont fuck up his narrative with FACTS!

No dumbshit.

Liberals are just mired in utter bullshit.

We're in the middle of a an electronic propaganda civil war. Frankly, and at this late hour, I wouldn't mind Putin riding a Kodiak to the rescue. The Chinese are fueling, funding and enabling the democrats. So who does that leave us patriotic Americans to turn to? The fucking Martians? That's all folks.

so many useful idiots in america for the elite communist left to exploit. its incredible.

What's even more tragicomic hilarious is realization that the democrat voters have volunteered for their own demise. Oh, they hated Orange Man so bad they gave themselves over to the end of all freedom and rights. I do hope all their wishes come true . . . in the gulags.
They'll stop celebrating when the Democrats try to raise their income taxes bigtime.

most of the dumb fucks dont even realize they got a tax cut from trump. they believe joe biden over their own fucking paychecks. truly brainwashed.

Can you believe these fucks?

Hey, liberal, You are having less in FICA withholding in your paycheck.

Liberal, ā€œThatā€™s not true! Biden said I didnt get a tax cut!ā€

I saw that yesterday.

They cut away from the President and now pulled down their coverage of the election?

What country is this?

They want the USSR, circa 1935.

Tell me this isnt what is STARTING to happen right now. Accountability lists????

To eradicate accused "enemies of the working class", Stalin instituted the "Great Purge", in which over a million were imprisoned and at least 700,000 executed between 1934 and 1939. By 1937, he had complete personal control over the party and state.

Forum List

Back