Washington Post fact-checker: Four Pinocchios for claim that Joe Biden confused Trump with Bush

Biden was addressing host George Lopez as "George", not talking about George E Bush.
The falsehood was picked up by Fox and the right wing message board USMB, among other right wing rags.
4 is the highest level of falsehood that a false claim can be rated:

I watched the video, asshole. Are you trying to tell us our ears did not hear what they heard? You wannabe postmodernist fools really need to snap out of it and fast. You all are very close to receiving a gift you never want to open.
You watched the misleading video. How does you watching it make it true that Biden spoke about W?

Pyetro: Biden's not nuts, he thinks he is running against the guy interviewing him.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Biden was addressing host George Lopez as "George", not talking about George E Bush.
The falsehood was picked up by Fox and the right wing message board USMB, among other right wing rags.
4 is the highest level of falsehood that a false claim can be rated:
How can that fucking rag be taken seriously? He said four more years of George. Listen for yourself motherfucker.

What kind of country are we going to be? Four more years OF GEORGE

Listen with your own ears for fucks sake. Why do you need someone else to tell you what you heard with your own God damn ears???

Christ
I did listen with my own ears.
And you listened to a little clip making it seem as if Biden was talking about George W Bush.
George Lopez is George. Repeating lies in a message board doesn't make the lie true.
So he was saying 4 more years of George Lopez?

That's even worse.

Democrats are such lying POS.

Watch the video. It is clear Joe is lost. His wife even says Trump, like 3 times.

It takes a nasty soulless fuck to defend that pedophile.

Democrats = pedophile defenders

Forum List

Back