Washington Post: Facebook's Algorithms Found That Most Hate Speech On Facebook Was Anti-White And/or Anti-Male, But That's "Good" Hate Speech

More white victimhood. This is disingenuous.

90% tho?

That looks like disparate impact to me.

From the WP article

“I am not asserting nefarious intent, but it is deeply concerning that metrics that showed the disproportionate impact of hate directed at Black, Jewish, Muslim, Arab and LGBTQIA users were not shared with the auditors,” Murphy said in a statement. “Clearly, they have collected some data along these lines.”

Why exactly must there be some data along those lines? lol

It's a bunch of women what they mostly bitch about is men.

"we want moderation" *get banned* "we want less moderation"

Give me a fucking break

90% tho?

That looks like disparate impact to me.

From the WP article

“I am not asserting nefarious intent, but it is deeply concerning that metrics that showed the disproportionate impact of hate directed at Black, Jewish, Muslim, Arab and LGBTQIA users were not shared with the auditors,” Murphy said in a statement. “Clearly, they have collected some data along these lines.”

Why exactly must there be some data along those lines? lol

It's a bunch of women what they mostly bitch about is men.

"we want moderation" *get banned* "we want less moderation"

Give me a fucking break
One is socially acceptable so is often shouted from the rooftops.

One is not socially acceptable so it slithers off and hides at 4chan.

It would be no surprise if the effect is disproportionate - at least until they find a way to tune it to just target those they want. I am dubious about any claim of 90% anything though.

One is socially acceptable so is often shouted from the rooftops.

One is not socially acceptable so it slithers off and hides at 4chan.

It would be no surprise if the effect is disproportionate - at least until they find a way to tune it to just target those they want. I am dubious about any claim of 90% anything though.

Pretty hilarious tho

I too am doubtful about the margin of error here, and even how you would define such a thing. Comical piece

Forum List

Back