Washington Post editorial board: Because of Nunes, House Intel. Russia investigation must stop

Yeh, ok... does it allow the 16 agencies who handed the 'unmasked' data after the NSA to share it with the media?

Good point, does it allow the president to publically disclose information classified by the CIA?

Actually the president can declassify any damned thing he wants. He probably won't if doing so would reveal collection methods.

Yeah, he most certainly should have. Otherwise the Dims would have tried to bury the evidence.

The dems are not in charge of anything. Trump is running the CIA, the NSA, the intelligence agencies, everything. How could the dems bury anything?

March 22, 2017

· Details about U.S. persons associated with the incoming administration—details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value—were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting.

· I have confirmed that additional names of Trump transition team members were unmasked.

· To be clear, none of this surveillance was related to Russia or any investigation of Russian activities or of the Trump team..

Not related to the Russians? Who was on the other end of the line? It was either Russians, criminals, or terrorists. And Nunes claimed it wasn't russians.

Actually the president can declassify any damned thing he wants. He probably won't if doing so would reveal collection methods.

Then Trump needs to write an EO saying that. RIght now the EO codified into 50 USC doesn't give the president that power. Tell Trump he needs to stop taking so many vacations at Mar-a-lago, and rewrite the national security rules.

March 22, 2017

· Details about U.S. persons associated with the incoming administration—details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value—were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting.

· I have confirmed that additional names of Trump transition team members were unmasked.

· To be clear, none of this surveillance was related to Russia or any investigation of Russian activities or of the Trump team..

Not related to the Russians? Who was on the other end of the line? It was either Russians, criminals, or terrorists. And Nunes claimed it wasn't russians.

More conspiracy theories, I'm shocked I tell ya, just shocked. ROFLMFAO

Well dumb ass, it was too late to prevent the release of the DNC emails, wasn't it?

Just like it was too late to stop the shoot down of KAL-007.

Just can't stay on topic can ya?

Kal-007, had you known about it, or at least looked it up, was an example of ELINT that recorded the russians shooting down a civilian airliner that we had recorded the conversation between ground control and the pilots. We didn't transcribe the conversation until weeks later, where it was too late to warn KAL-007 they were about to be shot down and to flash their lights.

Well dumb ass, it was too late to prevent the release of the DNC emails, wasn't it?

Just like it was too late to stop the shoot down of KAL-007.

Just can't stay on topic can ya?

Kal-007, had you known about it, or at least looked it up, was an example of ELINT that recorded the russians shooting down a civilian airliner that we had recorded the conversation between ground control and the pilots. We didn't transcribe the conversation until weeks later, where it was too late to warn KAL-007 they were about to be shot down and to flash their lights.

I know what you were deflecting with, it has nothing to do with this topic.

Comey said the wiretaps that picked up Trump associates were legal. Those are the only targets that it's legal for the NSA, or CIA, or FBI to wiretap.

Comey said the wiretaps that picked up Trump associates were legal. Those are the only targets that it's legal for the NSA, or CIA, or FBI to wiretap.

What targets? We don't even know who they are, so how do you know they were "legal?"

You asked why the NSA didn't warn the DNC of the russian hacking. I gave you one reason, technical inability to prevent it. Secondly they may have been prevented for national security. Did you see the imitation game where Turing couldn't warn a ship the germans were going to sink it, lest they give up that enigma had been broken.

It's all on topic, you're just not up to connecting the dots.

The reason they have to go behind closed doors is because there were felonies committed by the Obama Administration and this involves high ranking people and classified information.

It's now a matter of National Security.
And protecting the reputation of The United States as well as to protect some of our classified intelligence methods.

You asked why the NSA didn't warn the DNC of the russian hacking. I gave you one reason, technical inability to prevent it. Secondly they may have been prevented for national security. Did you see the imitation game where Turing couldn't warn a ship the germans were going to sink it, lest they give up that enigma had been broken.

It's all on topic, you're just not up to connecting the dots.

No I connected the dots, all that data is so overwhelming that it's useless in real time national defense. You don't save lives by pointing fingers after the fact.

You shouldn't be so harsh on Obama.

It's fun watching you regressive freaks trying to spin gold from thin air. If payed attention, nothing Nunez spoke to Trump about had anything to do with the Russian investigation. It dealt with misconduct of the intel agencies that unmasked names and discriminated reports that really had no national security implications.

But hey, don't let little things like facts stand in the way of your get rich quick scheme, after a few thousand years you might just catch a flake of gold.

It really doesn't matter. Nunes should NOT have gone to the President first.

So the chairman of the intel committee shouldn't tell the man responsible for running the executive branch, which the intel agencies are a part, that people under his direct responsibility might be violating of US law. What freaking planet are you from?
Nunes is chair of a legislative oversight committee not the lacky of the most divisive president in our history.

Is it possible that the FISA application and all that NSA gathering and all the Trump/Russia 'strategery' ... was in fact legal, BUT from there on out there was illegal unmasking under section 702, illegal handling of illegally disseminated of illegally leaked data... O I'm confused here but I think that something illegal happened from the time the NSA handed over unmasked date to when the media reported on it, just a hunch though...

Comey is now coming after Nunes
Good luck with that.. The NSA just dropped over 190 documents showing illegal surveillance.. Comey is complicit... its going to get real ugly now..

Do you ever read some of the things Lefty Loons say in this joint? It's 24-7 Baghdad Bob no matter what facts are put before them.

TRUE FANATICISM

I knew the day THE DNC made up the story about Russian Hacking that it was a Hoax and desperate attempt to save a failing campaign and failing Candidate.

But Obama & Clinton couldn't leave it at just a Hoax. They had to spy on Trump and even hack in to his server and a Russian Bank server to plant a ping with the help of Hillary's Phd Computer Scientist.

L Jean Camp is Hillary's Hacker who created The Russian Narrative and hacked Trump Tower and The Russian Bank!

L. Jean Camp - Google Search

Russian Bank Claims Trump Server Story May Have Been a Hoax

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

There is your Russian Hacker and the woman who hacked Trump Tower server and Russian Alpha Bank.

The DNC Obama & Clinton went looking for evidence to save their campaign but the fishing expedition wil cause them to lose their freedom.

Last edited:
Get back to me when you have proof instead of regressive commiecrat talking points. Your conspiracy theories are getting really old.

Your position is that there isn't sufficient proof of russian interference, so they should stop looking? That's akin to Bush's argument when the inspectors wanted to search to prove/disprove that Iraq had WMD's. And Bush cancelled the search for exculpatory evidence.

The only people who supposedly have any proof of Russian interference is the DNC and a private company they hired. Forgive me if I don't take their word at face value. If anything wikileaks proved is the DNC is not above dirty tricks. Why Comey didn't subpoena the DNC servers to forensically inspect them is beyond me.
More and more evidence is pointing to Comey being complicit in this. Comey's behavior would be in line with that.. His failure to investigate is troubling at the very least.

Forum List

Back