Washington Post editorial board: Because of Nunes, House Intel. Russia investigation must stop

Trump and his team have been under surveillance since The RNC Convention. So your statement is a complete falsehood.

Go ahead and throw up any evidence of when the surveillance took place or the transcripts were released, and people unmasked.

There is no tap dancing around Treason, Espionage & Felonies Committed.

All three are a FACT now, and any quibbling over details is moot.

Is unmasking and leaking of classified information a felony or is it not?
Simple question.

The only reason it was done was to save a failing campaign.

And you thought Watergate was bad?

This is deep and dirty stuff that imo is so bad The GOV is going to have to cover it up. It's that bad. Hopefully they prosecute people and do the right thing!

He said the collection was legal, the dissemination and unmasking of names, not so much.
The collection is not legal if it was done under false pretenses.

That doesn't even matter.

We have moles committing treason in our Intelligence Community and that is a matter of National Security.

Sorry, I'm not going to buy your conspiracy theories either. I'll accept the chairmans word until something is proven different.

Except the documents we're discussing were after the election. Campaigns had nothing to do with it.

From post #79 my bold.
· I recently confirmed that, on numerous occasions, the Intelligence Community incidentally collected information about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition.

First it was NO NO NO Surveillance happened.

Then they got caught Lying?

Now it's "Incidental"?

How stupid do they think we are?

Can't wait to hear lie number 3!

BTW I incidentally phucked Comey's wife. It was an accident, I swear!

Unmasking is illegal, and the unmasked US citizens were leaked , not announced to the public or an Intelligence committee.

There is No Point in going further with any of your questions since you went from No Surveillance ever Happened to it was Incidental to The Unmasking was Legal and It Wasn't Leaked.

How can one answer questions that are posed as a false premise?

Who could answer a question that begins with a lie?

Felonies were committed on a fishing expedition based on false premises that came from Dr Camp, Clinton's Primary IT consultant who started all of this.

This is who Dr Camp is. She is your Russian Hacker.

L Jean Camp - Google Search

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Russian Bank Claims Trump Server Story May Have Been a Hoax

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI | D.C. Watchdog

Russian bank: Contact from Trump server ‘may be work of hacker’

Simple Questions For You.

Is unmasking a Felony?

What was the only purpose of The Unmasking?

What was uncovered by the surveillance other than intentionally unmasking Trump Team members for purposes of political innuendos?

I mean they Phucking committed Felony to unmask all these people and provide transcripts of President Trump's conversations with Mexico, Thailand, and Australia.

But they apparently had nothing really juicy to leak other than that. So it's clear these were political hits.

Now if you want to talk about The DNC Podesta Emails ask Seth Rich about that. Had The DNC not given Sanders the shaft no one rats on The DNC and leaks those emails to Assange.

I work IT and most leaks of information are committed from disgruntled employees inside and organization looking to do damage to the organization. The DNC leaks were leaks and The Hacking Story was a hoax created by Clinton's Cyner Security Expert Camp.

I posted this in another thread but it is relevant here...

Follow the bouncing ball..

Bounce: Democrats create a Trump/Russian collusion cover story because they cant defeat Trump.

Bounce: Obama orders/requests FISA warrants on Trump team through his AG Lynch. First warrant is denied but the second is approved to surveillance his "Russian contacts". Now all of his phone conversations and those of his staffs are now "incidental captures".

Bounce: The NSA marks these contacts/phone calls as "no intelligence value". In layman's terms 'no criminal conduct found' and should be deleted. But because Obama is "reverse targeting" without a warrant for Trump, he retains the conversations and has them transcribed and the US citizens names are revealed.

Bounce: Those reports are distributed far and wide due to his new order to let everyone have access to raw data collected by the NSA. Yet they were identified as 'no intelligence value' and this distribution was done in violation of federal laws. E-mails, phone conversations, calendars, itineraries, etc were all collected electronically and then disseminated when they were marked 'no intelligence value' when they should have been destroyed. Why were they disseminating all of this information which should have been deleted?

Bounce: Now some of those Obama cronies leak the information in an effort to discredit the Trump administration.

BOOM: the ball just popped..This whole process was a web of lies in an effort to surveillance Trump, without a warrant, for political purposes. The distribution of unmasked data that had "no intelligence value" had no value to anyone except the Clinton campaign and the Obama admin.

Bounce: Putin assists Trumps bid for President

Bounce: Trump defends Putin, trashes military support for Ukraine, lays groundwork to remove sanctions and recognize Russian support to Crimea

Bounce: Trump aids secretly meet with Russian agents immediately prior to email leaks

Bounce: Trump aids lie about Russian contacts

Way to post a bunch of Fake News Headlines with no substantiation.

You are aware all of this came out of The Clinton Camp.

But you people are National Enquirer level stupid.

Look up Hillary's Hacker who started all of this.

L. Jean Camp - Google Search
no, it appears that you are National Enquirer/Infowars level of stupid!!!

Tell us your HYPOTHESIS the original tree.... who stole the files, why did they steal the files? To what advantage was it for them to steal the files? How did they disseminate the files? how and who did they connect with to dump the files on the internet? What was their benefit for committing the Crime and dumping the files? Did the thief choose the days the files were dumped?

Give us what you got!

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE!

-unmasking is legal and occurs when the legal surveillance of the foreign agent involves a conversation with an American that is PERTINENT to the probable cause for the foreign surveillance intelligence....and only THEN is it unmasked, because it is crucial to the investigation....BE WORRIED....it means the trump people were not simply playing tootsies with those under surveillance....

- Seth Rich was DEAD long before the release of the Podesta emails

-if seth rich was a mole at the DNC, he was PLANTED by Roger Stone who had PLANTED a mole in the DNC when he worked for the Dole campaign, Bob Dole found out ...and fired him....for this scuzzy dirty trick....Trump hires him FOR his dirty tricks and his business partner, Paul Manafort later.

-the ONLY people that needed seth rich dead, IF ANYONE DID, was the person who PLANTED HIM to steal the emails, to eliminate their connection to the leaks....the clinton campaign or the DNC did NOT need him DeAD, they needed him ALIVE so thy could turn him in to the police and find out who he worked for.... this whole seth rich bullcrap is simply that, right wing, bat shit crazy stuff....tin foil hat to the nth degree.

I have no idea why you keep linking to that lady professor.

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTIONS,

What's your conspiracy theory....that has any logic applied to it?

Last edited:
Unmasking is illegal, and the unmasked US citizens were leaked , not announced to the public or an Intelligence committee.

There is No Point in going further with any of your questions since you went from No Surveillance ever Happened to it was Incidental to The Unmasking was Legal and It Wasn't Leaked.

How can one answer questions that are posed as a false premise?

Who could answer a question that begins with a lie?

Felonies were committed on a fishing expedition based on false premises that came from Dr Camp, Clinton's Primary IT consultant who started all of this.

This is who Dr Camp is. She is your Russian Hacker.

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Russian Bank Claims Trump Server Story May Have Been a Hoax

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI | D.C. Watchdog

Russian bank: Contact from Trump server ‘may be work of hacker’

Simple Questions For You.

Is unmasking a Felony?

What was the only purpose of The Unmasking?

What was uncovered by the surveillance other than intentionally unmasking Trump Team members for purposes of political innuendos?

I mean they Phucking committed Felony to unmask all these people and provide transcripts of President Trump's conversations with Mexico, Thailand, and Australia.

But they apparently had nothing really juicy to leak other than that. So it's clear these were political hits.

Now if you want to talk about The DNC Podesta Emails ask Seth Rich about that. Had The DNC not given Sanders the shaft no one rats on The DNC and leaks those emails to Assange.

I work IT and most leaks of information are committed from disgruntled employees inside and organization looking to do damage to the organization. The DNC leaks were leaks and The Hacking Story was a hoax created by Clinton's Cyner Security Expert Camp.

Bounce: Trump defends Putin, trashes military support for Ukraine, lays groundwork to remove sanctions and recognize Russian support to Crimea

Bounce: Trump aids secretly meet with Russian agents immediately prior to email leaks

Way to post a bunch of Fake News Headlines with no substantiation.

You are aware all of this came out of The Clinton Camp.

But you people are National Enquirer level stupid.

Look up Hillary's Hacker who started all of this.

L. Jean Camp - Google Search
no, it appears that you are National Enquirer/Infowars level of stupid!!!

Tell us your HYPOTHESIS the original tree.... who stole the files, why did they steal the files? To what advantage was it for them to steal the files? How did they disseminate the files? how and who did they connect with to dump the files on the internet? What was their benefit for committing the Crime and dumping the files? Did the thief choose the days the files were dumped?

Give us what you got!

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE!

-unmasking is legal and occurs when the legal surveillance of the foreign agent involves a conversation with an American that is PERTINENT to the probable cause for the foreign surveillance intelligence....and only THEN is it unmasked, because it is crucial to the investigation....BE WORRIED....it means the trump people were not simply playing tootsies with those under surveillance....

- Seth Rich was DEAD long before the release of the Podesta emails

-if seth rich was a mole at the DNC, he was PLANTED by Roger Stone who had PLANTED a mole in the DNC when he worked for the Dole campaign, Bob Dole found out ...and fired him....for this scuzzy dirty trick....Trump hires him FOR his dirty tricks and his business partner, Paul Manafort later.

-the ONLY people that needed seth rich dead, IF ANYONE DID, was the person who PLANTED HIM to steal the emails, to eliminate their connection to the leaks....the clinton campaign or the DNC did NOT need him DeAD, they needed him ALIVE so thy could turn him in to the police and find out who he worked for.... this whole seth rich bullcrap is simply that, right wing, bat shit crazy stuff....tin foil hat to the nth degree.

I have no idea why you keep linking to that lady professor.

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTIONS,

What's your conspiracy theory....that has any logic applied to it?
I'm not reading your links....I would like YOU to tell me your theory on what, who, when, where, why and how this happened according to you and with some semblance of logic, NOT a bunch of stories written by others.

connect the dots for me

Xena princess... are you in a kerfuffle? I'm but a simpleton but I can show you the way... it's all chronological and documented.

I posted this in another thread but it is relevant here...

Follow the bouncing ball..

Bounce: Democrats create a Trump/Russian collusion cover story because they cant defeat Trump.

Bounce: Obama orders/requests FISA warrants on Trump team through his AG Lynch. First warrant is denied but the second is approved to surveillance his "Russian contacts". Now all of his phone conversations and those of his staffs are now "incidental captures".

Bounce: The NSA marks these contacts/phone calls as "no intelligence value". In layman's terms 'no criminal conduct found' and should be deleted. But because Obama is "reverse targeting" without a warrant for Trump, he retains the conversations and has them transcribed and the US citizens names are revealed.

Bounce: Those reports are distributed far and wide due to his new order to let everyone have access to raw data collected by the NSA. Yet they were identified as 'no intelligence value' and this distribution was done in violation of federal laws. E-mails, phone conversations, calendars, itineraries, etc were all collected electronically and then disseminated when they were marked 'no intelligence value' when they should have been destroyed. Why were they disseminating all of this information which should have been deleted?

Bounce: Now some of those Obama cronies leak the information in an effort to discredit the Trump administration.

BOOM: the ball just popped..This whole process was a web of lies in an effort to surveillance Trump, without a warrant, for political purposes. The distribution of unmasked data that had "no intelligence value" had no value to anyone except the Clinton campaign and the Obama admin.

Cool man.... can you conjure up another 'bounce story' for me out of the fertile imagination of your mind???
The evidence is there

It is going to bounce Trump out of the White House and in to Prison
You still haven't produce one shred of physical evidence.. We have over 250 documents now showing ours...

Why don't you quit screaming like a little bitch and go cry..

Simple question.

This is deep and dirty stuff that imo is so bad The GOV is going to have to cover it up. It's that bad. Hopefully they prosecute people and do the right thing!

Nunes said it's legal.

He said the collection was legal, the dissemination and unmasking of names, not so much.

We have moles committing treason in our Intelligence Community and that is a matter of National Security.

Sorry, I'm not going to buy your conspiracy theories either. I'll accept the chairmans word until something is proven different.

Except the documents we're discussing were after the election. Campaigns had nothing to do with it.
"Except the documents we're discussing were after the election. Campaigns had nothing to do with it."

NO! The current crop from the NSA go back to July.. During the campaign and through the transition period. this is going to be a real dashing of lib hopes and dreams.. And hopefully a few will go to prison for 10 years.

You still haven't produce one shred of physical evidence.. We have over 250 documents now showing ours...

Why don't you quit screaming like a little bitch and go cry..

In the course of my duties as the incoming National Security Advisor, I held numerous phone calls with foreign counterparts, ministers, and ambassadors.
Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador.

Simple question.

"Except the documents we're discussing were after the election. Campaigns had nothing to do with it."

NO! The current crop from the NSA go back to July.. During the campaign and through the transition period. this is going to be a real dashing of lib hopes and dreams.. And hopefully a few will go to prison for 10 years.

Did you read the OP? The discussion is on the documents Nunes briefed Trump on, which only dealt with the transition team and had nothing to do with the Russia investigation. Feel free to expand the topic, but don't tell me I'm wrong about the topic in the OP.

Simple question.

Did you read the OP? The discussion is on the documents Nunes briefed Trump on, which only dealt with the transition team and had nothing to do with the Russia investigation. Feel free to expand the topic, but don't tell me I'm wrong about the topic in the OP.
I wrote the OP..

Nunes said that the documents covered Oct, Nov, Dec, and Jan..

Simple question.

I wrote the OP..

Nunes said that the documents covered Oct, Nov, Dec, and Jan..

I posted his public statement before he saw Trump in post #70 and he only spoke about the transition and the reports he saw had nothing to do with Russia.

Forum List

Back