Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?

What an ass you are. All he did was ask if they could find those votes. Sedition my ass you idiot.

You are good for a laugh though. Lets see how you like Biden as POTUS when he implements the list of things he wants to do. Hope you enjoy because no other Americans will. Dumbass.
"All he did was ask if they could find those votes."

... or face the risk of committing a criminal offense.

LMAO. You are so full of shit. But then you're a Dem who thinks nothing of a stolen election.

You will regret your Biden vote and it won't take long. Carry on shit master.

Still defending the indefensible. I recall during the impeachment, you said "Let the voters decide", and the voters decided. Now you refuse to accept the will of the people, and falsely claim the election was "stolen". Not yet it hasn't been, and it won't be tomorrow either.

The only ones trying to steal the election are Donald Trump, and the Jim Crow Caucus.
Ah. Yes. Of course. The Jim Crow Caucus.
For 4 years the democratic party referred to Trump as illegitimate. That was OK.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Damn skippy it was OK, because he was an illegitimate President. The people voted for Hillary. She won 3 million votes. Trump won with the help of foreign interference, and dirty tricks co-ordinated with Roger Stone and WikiLeaks. He cheated - bigly.

But he was President. He was given the opportunity to run the country, and he ran it into debt, disease and death. He tore up your trade deals, your strategic alliances, and your defence treaties, and left you with what?

Last week, while you were all distracted with Trump's banana republic shennanigans, and covid, China signed the largest trade deal in world history with the European Union. Xi couldn't ask for a better US President for China than Donald Trump.
We don’t elect a President by the national popular vote in America, you blithering KKKanuck idiot.

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
I have avoided contracting it so far and thus, have not spread it.
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
How is it more when I am immune and have actually saved 27 concrete lives?
You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.
I do. Every time I donate plasma they run an antibodies test. I remain positive and my plasma has saved 27 lives to date. Per the Red Cross. I believe them over you. It’s the same as getting vaccinated. So if people who get vaccines aren’t immune then why get them? You are a very stupid person.
LOLOL

ShortBus, that doesn't make you immune. :eusa_doh:

Then why bother with vaccines when they do the same thing and then how is my plasma used to cure others? Please explain that.
ShortBus, vaccines give your body a fighting chance which usually wins the battle. But not always. Viruses still sometimes win despite the presence of antibodies. Just like some people who get the flu vaccine sometines get the flu anyway.

You're not immune, you unmitigated moron.

What that fool you're replying to doesn't know is that a person can get the virus more than once.

In fact, there's now a tracker of people who have gotten the virus more than once.

It has been reported in the real news outlets and I have posted it a few times on the board.

Here is the tracker:

Here is one of the many articles everyone can find on line about people being infected more than once.

The fact that people can get the virus more than once has been known for many months now. It's also the reason why their herd immunity through infections is an absurd and murderous idea. It's nothing but murder.

The only way to herd immunity on this is through vaccine. Everyone should get the vaccine. Even those who have already had the virus.
Nope. And if you do the symptoms would be very mild. I have helped save the lives of 27 people with my plasma. Having the virus is the SAME as getting a vaccine. You develop antibodies, which I still have. You're wrong.
Antibodies don't prevent you from contracting a virus again. They most certainly help fight off the virus, but a virus can still reoccur. There are cases where people have gotten a vaccine for the flu yet caught it anyway. That you think you're immune reveals you're likely careless about spreading it since you think you can't get it again -- which means despite your claims of helping others, you're probably putting far more at risk.
Said by someone with a pile of shit as their emoji.

Wow. You must be a doctor. You now so much about the virus.

You also know the motives of people you never met. That makes you telepathic...or with some kind of 6th sense. I guess you "see dead people?"

I dont have the virus, did not have the virus and make personal decisions to protect those around me while protecting myself the best I could.

Sure...I can do what you think I should do. Sit at home with a mask and gloves, wipe my ass with my hand so I don't need to go to the store. Eat my dog, then my bird and then my fish so I don't need to grocery shop. Not go to the office and not earn a living and hope congress sends me some free cash.

Yeah, I can do that because it is in the best interest of others who...if you think about it...and truly think about it...can only be affected by me if....they go to the store to buy toilet paper, go grocery shopping to buy food, go to the office to earn a living....

But if they don't do that, and, instead stay at home, wipe their ass with their hands, eat pets and not earn a living, exactly how can I, the "irresponsible one" infect them?

Stop watching Rachel Maddow. She earns a living telling you that you are not allow to.
My "emoji?" If you mean my avatar, that's Impeached Trump and yes, he's a piece of shit. And I don't have to be a doctor to read and comprehend studies which reveal people can get infected with covid-19 more than once. It also doesn't take a mind reader to know than someone who thinks they're immune to a disease is more cavalier about taking precautions to avoid catching it when they've convinced themselves they can't catch the disease.

You really have no common sense at all, do you?
What % get infected more than once. Less than a 1/2 of 1%?

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.
I do. Every time I donate plasma they run an antibodies test. I remain positive and my plasma has saved 27 lives to date. Per the Red Cross. I believe them over you. It’s the same as getting vaccinated. So if people who get vaccines aren’t immune then why get them? You are a very stupid person.
LOLOL

Then why bother with vaccines when they do the same thing and then how is my plasma used to cure others? Please explain that.
ShortBus, vaccines give your body a fighting chance which usually wins the battle. But not always. Viruses still sometimes win despite the presence of antibodies. Just like some people who get the flu vaccine sometines get the flu anyway.

What that fool you're replying to doesn't know is that a person can get the virus more than once.

In fact, there's now a tracker of people who have gotten the virus more than once.

It has been reported in the real news outlets and I have posted it a few times on the board.

Here is the tracker:

Here is one of the many articles everyone can find on line about people being infected more than once.

The fact that people can get the virus more than once has been known for many months now. It's also the reason why their herd immunity through infections is an absurd and murderous idea. It's nothing but murder.

The only way to herd immunity on this is through vaccine. Everyone should get the vaccine. Even those who have already had the virus.
Nope. And if you do the symptoms would be very mild. I have helped save the lives of 27 people with my plasma. Having the virus is the SAME as getting a vaccine. You develop antibodies, which I still have. You're wrong.
Antibodies don't prevent you from contracting a virus again. They most certainly help fight off the virus, but a virus can still reoccur. There are cases where people have gotten a vaccine for the flu yet caught it anyway. That you think you're immune reveals you're likely careless about spreading it since you think you can't get it again -- which means despite your claims of helping others, you're probably putting far more at risk.

You also know the motives of people you never met. That makes you telepathic...or with some kind of 6th sense. I guess you "see dead people?"

I dont have the virus, did not have the virus and make personal decisions to protect those around me while protecting myself the best I could.

Sure...I can do what you think I should do. Sit at home with a mask and gloves, wipe my ass with my hand so I don't need to go to the store. Eat my dog, then my bird and then my fish so I don't need to grocery shop. Not go to the office and not earn a living and hope congress sends me some free cash.

Yeah, I can do that because it is in the best interest of others who...if you think about it...and truly think about it...can only be affected by me if....they go to the store to buy toilet paper, go grocery shopping to buy food, go to the office to earn a living....

But if they don't do that, and, instead stay at home, wipe their ass with their hands, eat pets and not earn a living, exactly how can I, the "irresponsible one" infect them?

Stop watching Rachel Maddow. She earns a living telling you that you are not allow to.
My "emoji?" If you mean my avatar, that's Impeached Trump and yes, he's a piece of shit. And I don't have to be a doctor to read and comprehend studies which reveal people can get infected with covid-19 more than once. It also doesn't take a mind reader to know than someone who thinks they're immune to a disease is more cavalier about taking precautions to avoid catching it when they've convinced themselves they can't catch the disease.

And there you go.

Attack the intelligence of your opponent.

You are not worthy of my time.

Cya
LOL

Fawn and his juvenile insults. Soon he'll only be talking to himself.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

What an ass you are. All he did was ask if they could find those votes. Sedition my ass you idiot.

You are good for a laugh though. Lets see how you like Biden as POTUS when he implements the list of things he wants to do. Hope you enjoy because no other Americans will. Dumbass.

LMAO. You are so full of shit. But then you're a Dem who thinks nothing of a stolen election.

The election hasn't been stolen yet despite Impeached Trump's best efforts.

Oh it was stolen all right and if Biden were Trump you would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all the proof would be legitimate. You would be telling everybody on the board how legitimate the proof is.
LOL

By stolen, you mean Biden getting 74 more electoral votes than Impeached Trump? Or Biden getting some 7 million more popular votes? That's stolen, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Once you said "impeached Trump" when it was a Democratic Majority house that voted to impeach him with no real evidence...your credibility went form zero to negative territory

As did you with this post. Your idea of "zero evidence" was an ironclad case for impeachment. Anyone stupid enough to believe otherwise, is wilfully blind and partisan.
Hey. That's how you see it. I don't believe you are blind or partisan. I believe you see it as you did.

Me? I saw it another way.

So I must be blind or partisan.

And thus why our country has an issue. How I see it, I must be an idiot. Yet, How I see you see it. I respect it. Albeit, I disagree, but I get it.

You dont. I am in idiot in your eyes.

Im OK with that. The country? Not so much.

I'm not an American and I view it an outsider. I've also been on this board for 8 years. You've been here for 15 minutes and so far you're behaved like just another newbie idiot FuckBoi.

LOLOL

Here is the tracker:

We don't know yet because it's too early to have enough people stupid enough to go out and get themselves infected twice. Most people learn after the first time. You, I suspect, are just dumb enough to go for it.

Still defending the indefensible. I recall during the impeachment, you said "Let the voters decide", and the voters decided. Now you refuse to accept the will of the people, and falsely claim the election was "stolen". Not yet it hasn't been, and it won't be tomorrow either.

The only ones trying to steal the election are Donald Trump, and the Jim Crow Caucus.
For 4 years the democratic party referred to Trump as illegitimate. That was OK.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Damn skippy it was OK, because he was an illegitimate President. The people voted for Hillary. She won 3 million votes. Trump won with the help of foreign interference, and dirty tricks co-ordinated with Roger Stone and WikiLeaks. He cheated - bigly.

But he was President. He was given the opportunity to run the country, and he ran it into debt, disease and death. He tore up your trade deals, your strategic alliances, and your defence treaties, and left you with what?

Last week, while you were all distracted with Trump's banana republic shennanigans, and covid, China signed the largest trade deal in world history with the European Union. Xi couldn't ask for a better US President for China than Donald Trump.
We don’t elect a President by the national popular vote in America, you blithering KKKanuck idiot.
some dont know the difference between a democracy and a republic.

Some dont want to know why a republic is so special.

Why?

Because a republic is identified by the republicans' party by word only and a democracy is identified by the democratic party by word only.

So in the eyes of the naïve, we must be a democracy because the democratic party identifies it as such.

Oh it was stolen all right and if Biden were Trump you would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all the proof would be legitimate. You would be telling everybody on the board how legitimate the proof is.
LOL

By stolen, you mean Biden getting 74 more electoral votes than Impeached Trump? Or Biden getting some 7 million more popular votes? That's stolen, huh?

Once you said "impeached Trump" when it was a Democratic Majority house that voted to impeach him with no real evidence...your credibility went form zero to negative territory

As did you with this post. Your idea of "zero evidence" was an ironclad case for impeachment. Anyone stupid enough to believe otherwise, is wilfully blind and partisan.
Hey. That's how you see it. I don't believe you are blind or partisan. I believe you see it as you did.

And thus why our country has an issue. How I see it, I must be an idiot. Yet, How I see you see it. I respect it. Albeit, I disagree, but I get it.

I'm not an American and I view it an outsider. I've also been on this board for 8 years. You've been here for 15 minutes and so far you're behaved like just another newbie idiot FuckBoi.
8 years and not a single post that wasn’t full of lies and KKKanuck bullshit

LOLOL

Here is the tracker:

We don't know yet because it's too early to have enough people stupid enough to go out and get themselves infected twice. Most people learn after the first time. You, I suspect, are just dumb enough to go for it.
Again.

#1) I had the virus in March
#2) I have tested for antibodies ever since
#3) I have helped save the lives of 27 people by donating my plasma
#4) If this behaves like all other viruses then I am likely immune

When your test is positive for the IgG antibodies for the COVID-19 virus, it means that your body is fighting off the infection or has already fought it off. Typically for most viruses, once you have developed the IgG antibodies, you are no longer contagious because the antibodies attack and inactivate the virus. But because the COVID-19 virus is new, more research is needed to determine if this is true for this specific virus.

I don't believe COVID is some super virus and neither does the American Red Cross.

Developing antibodies to this virus tells you that your body has produced a defensive response, what is medically called an ‘immune response’ to fight off the virus. Research is underway to learn if the antibodies you developed will prevent you from becoming infected again as happens with antibodies that form after infection with other viruses like chickenpox or measles.

While the medical community is cautious the reason vaccines are in high demand is because they act the same way as those who have antibodies.

Thank you for your time and patience. Come again. I enjoy educating you.

Here is a recent email from the Red Cross to me:

Thank you for giving convalescent plasma and platelets with the American Red Cross. Your decision to help those with COVID-19 is appreciated beyond measure.

Your donation on December 8, 2020 was sent to UMass Memorial HealthAlliance - Leominster Campus in Leominster, MA to help patients in need.

On behalf of the patients, families and medical personnel fighting COVID-19, thank you. Your generous donation helped bring them hope during this unprecedented situation.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Why?

Because a republic is identified by the republicans' party by word only and a democracy is identified by the democratic party by word only.

So in the eyes of the naïve, we must be a democracy because the democratic party identifies it as such.

Your country is a democracy. Perhaps you need to read this:

ttps://www.britannica.com/topic/democracy/Democracy-or-republic

When the members of the United States Constitutional Convention met in 1787, terminology was still unsettled. Not only were democracy and republic used more or less interchangeably in the colonies, but no established term existed for a representative government “by the people.” . . . . .

At the Virginia ratifying convention some months later, John Marshall, the future chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, declared that the “Constitution provided for ‘a well regulated democracy’ where no king, or president, could undermine representative government.”

LOL

8 years and not a single post that wasn’t full of lies and KKKanuck bullshit

How is it that in 18 months of denial, Trump worship and nonsense, you achieve a posting count that 2/3 what I've done in 8 years. Don't you have a life? A job? More than 1000 posts a month - nearly 40 posts a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. I'm retired, I live alone and I'm in lock down again, and I don't spend as much time here as you do.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Our individual votes, the popular vote, selects the slate of electors for each state, that gets sent to the electoral college, to vote for the President.

LOLOL

Here is the tracker:

And there you go.

Attack the intelligence of your opponent.

You are not worthy of my time.

Cya
LOL

Fawn and his juvenile insults. Soon he'll only be talking to himself.
Don't be so hard on the assflap.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Our individual votes, the popular vote, selects the slate of electors for each state, that gets sent to the electoral college, to vote for the President.
And if the popular vote is fraudulent the state legislature can change the electors. Have they scanned the ballots yet from the Nov. 3rd election? That will prove the fraud.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

So?

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Yes. Exactly. And the only popular vote that matters is the popular vote of each individual state. Otherwise fly over America would have no say in any national eelction.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

So?
The one with the Hot avatar...and yes, I find it hot.....is simply stating the way it works in the US.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

So?
The one with the Hot avatar...and yes, I find it hot.....is simply stating the way it works in the US.
There was no need for her to confirm my post and prove Dragonlady to be full of shit.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Why?

Your country is a democracy. Perhaps you need to read this:

ttps://www.britannica.com/topic/democracy/Democracy-or-republic

When the members of the United States Constitutional Convention met in 1787, terminology was still unsettled. Not only were democracy and republic used more or less interchangeably in the colonies, but no established term existed for a representative government “by the people.” . . . . .

At the Virginia ratifying convention some months later, John Marshall, the future chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, declared that the “Constitution provided for ‘a well regulated democracy’ where no king, or president, could undermine representative government.”

There is absolutely nothing wrong in calling us a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic that contains representative democracy rights . We, therefore, are a democracy: a representative democracy. The reason Trumpers do not like the term democracy is because they have a contempt for the democratic process. They like to call us a Republic, but they ignore that we are a Constitutional Republic that contains representative democracy rights and procedures.

It is not by accident that it is is Trump and Trumpers that seek to throw out millions of legally cast votes. It is not by accident that Trump and Trumpers sought to disqualify electors from swing states based on lies. It is no accident that Trump and Trumpers want Pence to ignore his Constitutional role. It is not by accident that Trump and Trumpers have no problem with overturning the results of an election. It is not by accident that Trump thinks that votes can be found from thin air.

Their view is that our democratic institutions can be summarily ignored and cast aside. After all their view is we are not a democracy, representative or not.

The view of Trump and Trumpers is the power of the president and the representatives supersedes that of the people. The president in their view can do as he pleases. Trump has said, "when somebody’s president of the United States, the authority is total." Trumpers agree with him.

Last edited:

#BREAKING Can confirm my team has been provided evidence of mail in ballots with the votes already filled in BY MACHINE. More than one instance of has occurred and it shows the voting machines can read and do accept MACHINE FILLED IN MECHANICAL BALLOTS more soon #ScanTheBallots
9:10 AM · Jan 4, 2021
https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/...-with-votes-already-filled-in-by-machine.html

#BREAKING Can confirm my team has been provided evidence of mail in ballots with the votes already filled in BY MACHINE. More than one instance of has occurred and it shows the voting machines can read and do accept MACHINE FILLED IN MECHANICAL BALLOTS more soon #ScanTheBallots
9:10 AM · Jan 4, 2021
https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/status/1346111713045839872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1346111713045839872|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://trulytimes.com/jovan-hutton-pulitzer-confirms-mail-in-ballots-were-received-with-votes-already-filled-in-by-machine.html

Who the fuck is this guy? Another asshole with limited credentials and no clue who claims to know something. Big whoop

We’ll definitely grant that Pulitzer does have some credentials in the world of technology. He’s responsible for the CueCat: a cat-shaped barcode scanner that is widely regarded as one of the worst gadgets ever made. In a 2000 Wall Street Journal review, renowned technology journalist Walt Mossberg wrote that the CueCat was “unnatural and ridiculous.” Rob Beschizza of BoingBoing calls it “one of the classic crap gadgets.” And TIME named it one of “the 50 worst inventions.”

Forum List

Back