Washington Governor Signs Sweeping Police Reform Measures

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Here is some very good news.

These bills will do a lot of good to stop the unrest from the unnecessary deaths of people by the police.

Chokeholds and other restraining measures are now banned.

No knock warrants are now banned.

Along with several other measures that will go a long way to stop people from being killed at the hands of the police.

I hope more states take these steps to make our nation a more safer one.

These bills will do a lot of good to stop the unrest from the unnecessary deaths of people by the police.

Along with several other measures that will go a long way to stop people from being killed at the hands of the police.

just hope this doesnt lead to more innocent people dying from criminals,,

Shocking that pro-union liberals would support a bill that makes it easier to bypass the whole reason unions supposedly exist. Hypocrites, one and all.

Because police have been killing people in Washington State, oh wait they haven't. :itsok: If you want to ban something in Washington State ban rampant drug related theft, meth and heroin trafficking by illegals.
Attention fat ass police union dipshit:

Your minions have already fired at me, shot at me and attempted to murder me repeatedly already, after serving cocked up mental health papers and restraining orders from gangs of pimps and street hookers on me.

Washington state patrol troopers, city cops and sheriff's deputies are all card-carrying dues-paying members of the police unions and guilds that finance murder-for-hire on a grand scale.

Collective bargaining agreements that include the right of police officers to force confessions in court on a so-called "plea bargain"...

Now if he can just manage the backbone to just say "NO" to violent protests and take the step necessary to once again teach his out of control rabble that "NO" means "NO". He might have something. Personnaly, I might have attacked this issue first, but his state, not mine.

Shocking that pro-union liberals would support a bill that makes it easier to bypass the whole reason unions supposedly exist. Hypocrites, one and all.
The universal purpose of police unions is to allow officers to enforce mob rule and inflict brutality with total impunity while fostering an atmosphere of complicity with protection rackets and other serious organized crime.

Presumably other workers in other situations do gang together for similar collective bargaining purposes, but the police union's gangsters Always let them off the hook for Democrat Party motivated violence and insurrection.

Safer for whom? Criminals or the Police?

Seems to me that certain elements couldn't care less about the safety of the 99.99999% of Police Officers that show up and do their jobs everyday by the book.

Not a state I would have lived in or visited previously, but definitely not now. They’ve handed the keys to the castle to the criminals.

I truly hope every KEO in the state turns their badge in. It would serve the public right to have no law enforcement at all after this crap is allowed to happen.

Chokeholds and other non lethal compliance techniques have been implemented instead of the prior beat them to death practice. Now 5hey can go back to bashing heads in with a flashlight.

Because police have been killing people in Washington State, oh wait they haven't. :itsok: If you want to ban something in Washington State ban rampant drug related theft, meth and heroin trafficking by illegals.
Attention fat ass police union dipshit:

Your minions have already fired at me, shot at me and attempted to murder me repeatedly already, after serving cocked up mental health papers and restraining orders from gangs of pimps and street hookers on me.

Washington state patrol troopers, city cops and sheriff's deputies are all card-carrying dues-paying members of the police unions and guilds that finance murder-for-hire on a grand scale.

Collective bargaining agreements that include the right of police officers to force confessions in court on a so-called "plea bargain"...
Your Avatar says you are in Alaska so which is it, Alaska or Washington?

LOL! While the anti-government terrorists continue their insurrection in Seattle.

Have fun!

LOL! While the anti-government terrorists continue their insurrection in Seattle.

Have fun!
I gotta laugh at those idiots. Seattle was under attack all Summer by BLM and Antifa and the powers that be told their police to stand down. They sat around and watched looters, murderers and arsonists. Businesses were burned to the ground and they come down on the police??

If I were every Seattle cop. I'd turn in my resignation. Let those idiots take the calls and face looters, murderers and arsonists. What a pack of idiots run that city.

Have fun!
I gotta laugh at those idiots. Seattle was under attack all Summer by BLM and Antifa and the powers that be told their police to stand down. They sat around and watched looters, murders and arsonists. Businesses were burned to the ground and they come down on the police??

If I were every Seattle cop. I'd quite. Let those idiots take the calls and face looters, murderers and arsonists. What a pack of idiots run that city.

I think it's great, and I sincerely hope Seattle completely implodes; and every resident without the sense to have already gone is left dead, starving, or being used as a sex slave for the horde.

Have fun!
I gotta laugh at those idiots. Seattle was under attack all Summer by BLM and Antifa and the powers that be told their police to stand down. They sat around and watched looters, murders and arsonists. Businesses were burned to the ground and they come down on the police??

If I were every Seattle cop. I'd quite. Let those idiots take the calls and face looters, murderers and arsonists. What a pack of idiots run that city.

I think it's great, and I sincerely hope Seattle completely implodes; and every resident without the sense to have already gone is left dead, starving, or being used as a sex slave for the horde.
I agree. Those idiots get what they voted for. All those cops should resign and let Seattle take care of itself. Wonder how many Seattle citizens will get robbed or killed??

Forum List

Back