Wasabi

I'm talking about your average American obviously.
They wouldnt be likely to ass up the money at the local crappy Japanese food joint.
What I wonder is if most people realize that their local Japanese restaurant is owned and operated by Chinese folks.

If I went to Japan that'd be the only reason.
To eat my way across the country....linda like Italy.
You couldn't make it 1/100th of the way across on a vacation. It would be a lifelong journey (and kinda expensive).

You couldn't make it 1/100th of the way across on a vacation. It would be a lifelong journey (and kinda expensive).

Texas is over 100,000 square miles bigger than Japan.
But yeah it'd take longer than the American standard of a one week vacation no doubt.
You'd be better off trying it in Italy which is about 45k square miles smaller than Japan.
And to be honest I'm a bigger fan of Italian than Japanese food.

Why the only reason? There are lots of other reasons.

While Japan is fascinating I find Italy to be more interesting.
And when it comes to a vacation of the magnitude and price I'd take Italy.
Hell,I'd love to go back to Greece but it's become kinda dicey these days. Corfu was absolutely badass!! And the guy tossing tables and chairs around with their teeth was crazy!

Got my fresh Wasabi today.
I'll post up some pics after the Wife brings home some fresh Gulf Shrimp and some Tuna.
So we're looking at some A5 Wagyu,fresh Shrimp and some Ahi Tuna.

Cant fucking wait!!!!!

Got my fresh Wasabi today.
I'll post up some pics after the Wife brings home some fresh Gulf Shrimp and some Tuna.
So we're looking at some A5 Wagyu,fresh Shrimp and some Ahi Tuna.

Cant fucking wait!!!!!

Oh...kinda pissed I didnt get my Wasabi grater yet but the Wife said she can get a very fine ginger grater that should work just fine.

Forum List

Back