Hundreds wait in line for hours as first Popeyes opens in London

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Seems the Brits are confused by the biscuits being served with chicken. They'll figure it out.

Seems the Brits are confused by the biscuits being served with chicken. They'll figure it out.

Hopefully, they won't have the same problems there that we see in Popeyes in the U.S. They serve a chicken sandwich that people have been known to fight and even KILL for...

Hundreds waiting in line? o_O So so chicken, but effective marketing.

Make air fryer fried chicken at home...better tasting and better for ya...

Hopefully, they won't have the same problems there that we see in Popeyes in the U.S. They serve a chicken sandwich that people have been known to fight and even KILL for...
It is pretty good.

Let them choke on it.

I don't know about everyone else, but I've never camped out for the opening of a brand new business. I wait until like one week later if not longer because then the place won't be as much of a mad house by then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Popeyes is good tasting fast food. You may die earlier than you’d like to but you’ll remember a good chicken sandwich and some tasty fried chicken and spicy gravy over mashed potatoes.

Boy are they gonna be dissapointed, nothing they make is any good except the
hashed cole slaw. They are gonna want hours of their wasted life back.

And if there work force is fast as the ones here they will continue to wait in those lines. We have one here but I have never actually made it through the drive-thru. I know lots of people that have worked there. It's reportedly open.

Forum List

Back