Was Winston Churchill secretly GAY?

yeah , course I'd say that that's a 'maybe' or might happen prediction rather than a sure thing Jake . Course Israel is prepared and your prediction 'may' happen !!

The security paradigm for Israel is weakening day by day. It is certainly not going to improve by Hasbara trolls. The only thing that will improve Israel's security is if Jewish people move to Israel and do the fighting for Israel. So far Israel has been shooting from western shoulders but that is changing. Look at the recent vote in British parliament which overwhelmingly rejected UK getting involved in Syria. This is because Syria although may pose some security threats to Israel, it does not pose any threat to UK. This was a decisive defeat of Jewish lobby in the UK. Now, this will happen in the U.S. too as people realize that neither Iran nor Syria pose any threat to the U.S. Also, keep in mind Muslim lobby is gaining foothold in the U.S. as is demonstrated by Obama's willingness to ignore Jewish lobby. Bottom line is that at the end of the day, people in the "First World" are not stupid and they are not going to fight wars after wars on behalf of Israel.

Israel will have to do this on its own. Israel has nothing to worry though, it has you on its side :)

Ghandi:

A super-calloused fragile mystic plauged by halitosis....

Due, of course, to his chosen lifestyle.

The fact that two-bit Brits like you insult Gandhi is a badge of honor for the man. He could not have become a great soul if he lived his life in conformance to ideals of bigots like yourself.

The fact that two-bit Brits like you insult Gandhi is a badge of honor for the man. He could not have become a great soul if he lived his life in conformance to ideals of bigots like yourself.

Demonstrating for us all to see that American public schools simply do not address the joy of language. Alas, the art of the pun is lost on this side of the water.

Sad for you - you're missing so much.

Last edited:
and no wonder the bald headed guy in robes was not normal in his sexuality , he11 , check out the looks on his wife !! [hard to take on the eyeballs]

Demonstrating for us all to see that American public schools simply do not address the joy of language. Alas, the art of the pun is lost on this side of the water.

Sad for you - you're missing so much.

You are purposely misspelling his name. That leaves little doubt about anything else. Besides, the illiterate Hasbara troll is causing too much distraction :)

Anyway, you Brits have lot to be grateful towards Gandhi.

and no wonder the bald headed guy in robes was not normal in his sexuality , he11 , check out the looks on his wife !! [hard to take on the eyeballs]

You getting turned on by his bald head is not his fault. That is your unfortunate upbringing.

Anyway, you Brits have lot to be grateful towards Gandhi.

By the way, your clairvoyant society meeting tonight has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Your assessment of my nationality removes any doubt that you have exceeded Obama's Obliviousness Standard.

Anyway, you Brit sympathizers have lot to be grateful towards Gandhi.

How does this sound?

Yes, your unhappy discomfort, Vikrant, is quite transparent that Churchill is as much a hero to the world as Gandhi. But we are willing to help you overcome it. Start with overcoming your racism.

We understand your interest of gayness among Indians. :lol:.

As myself and few others have pointed out, there is nothing wrong with being gay. However, there is everything wrong with being a criminal against humanity and that is who Churchill was, a criminal against humanity. Only a two bit racist like yourself will call him a hero.
Says the Asian racist himself? Hate Winston all you want; it means nothing.

Yes, your unhappy discomfort, Vikrant, is quite transparent that Churchill is as much a hero to the world as Gandhi. But we are willing to help you overcome it. Start with overcoming your racism.

We understand your interest of gayness among Indians. :lol:.

As myself and few others have pointed out, there is nothing wrong with being gay. However, there is everything wrong with being a criminal against humanity and that is who Churchill was, a criminal against humanity. Only a two bit racist like yourself will call him a hero.
Says the Asian racist himself? Hate Winston all you want; it means nothing.

I have no time to hate anyone. I am a busy man.

Forum List

Back