Was Trump's 2016 Victory an Act of Divine Intervention?

Was Trump's 2016 victory an Act of God?

• Total voters
Nope. Just a well run campaign and a guy who went all across the country campaigning.

He did a much better job than Hitlery. Hitlery believed the pundits, talking heads, MSM people and polls that all told her she would be our next POTUS.

Glad to see they were all full of shit.

according to sarah honey boo boo,it was. then of course you have the generic trump thumpers.....

trump-rally-christians.jpg

The Hand of Providence selected the perfect person to force the Deep State to reveal itself. I am of the belief that's Trump's 2016 victory was the an Act of God.

If you think God is the reason that Trump was elected, it's just further proof that God doesn't exist.

The Hand of Providence selected the perfect person to force the Deep State to reveal itself. I am of the belief that's Trump's 2016 victory was the an Act of God.

Only if God was attempted to punish the USA and people in it.

Nope. Just a well run campaign and a guy who went all across the country campaigning.

He did a much better job than Hitlery. Hitlery believed the pundits, talking heads, MSM people and polls that all told her she would be our next POTUS.

Tramp was a predator and went for the jugular on all that ran against him, but a lot of help from Russia got him across the finish line.

Tramp was a predator and went for the jugular on all that ran against him, but a lot of help from Russia got him across the finish line.

Nope. Trump and his people ran a great campaign. Much better than lazy Hitlery did.

Oh and the Russians had nothing to do with his win. No collusion. No obstruction. Get your shit straight.

Ezekiel 22:30

"And I sought of them a man who puts up a wall and stands in the breach before Me, for the sake of the land that it not be destroyed, but I did not find."

iow

Man has to make the pick.

If you think God is the reason that Trump was elected, it's just further proof that God doesn't exist.

Another god hating triggered marxist.

For the same reason I don't hate unicorns or purple flying hippos, I can't hate something that doesn't exist.

That would be a monumental waste of time.

The creation of the Constitution was an act of God. Trump's election was business as usual in the greatest Country in the world.

For the same reason I don't hate unicorns or purple flying hippos, I can't hate something that doesn't exist.

That would be a monumental waste of time.

It sure seemed important for you to open your post with Denying God.

If you truly didn't believe in God, you wouldn't have mentioned it, because you'd be apathetic entirely.

You don't just believe in God, you hate God.

If we were to say God picked Trump to president, is to expose him for what he really is.i laugh so much over this crap do you really think that God wants people in cages.

Nope. Trump and his people ran a great campaign. Much better than lazy Hitlery did.

Oh and the Russians had nothing to do with his win. No collusion. No obstruction. Get your shit straight.

Yep it was a russia who helped Trump win proof real.This debates were mostly putting people down and making fun of people

If we were to say God picked Trump to president, is to expose him for what he really is.i laugh so much over this crap do you really think that God wants people in cages.

You should have asked McCain that before he died.

Absolutely Divine Intervention....If Hillary had won the world would probably be a smouldering nuclear holocaust by now. Crazy old bitch is capable of anything...nothing good.

What?

WTF?

No. Christ on a stick, why not just stick to reality?

God doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back