Was this really the breast decision?

boobies-1.jpg

I don't mind breast feeding mothers, but I hate activists.

As someone already stated, throw a towel over your boob and the baby. The idea that the baby will smother is just stupid. Almost as stupid as the excuse that "It's natural".

Shitting and pissing is natural too, I won't complain if you breastfeed out in the open, uncovered, if you don't complain that I take a shit right next to you. Deal?

btw 1 infant has died and 2 more are sick off formula....but i am sure you prefer that as to see a breast you cant fondle......

men are such immature assholes at times

the formula hasn't been found to be the problem. they think it was the water.

just saying...

but personally, i have no problem with breast feeding (though i wouldn't have). i don't think it needs to be hidden publicly, but it should be discreet.

just my opinion on the subject.

Is there a reason why going to a dressing room would be such a burden?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifesty...-at-target-moms-stage-national-demonstration/

Why should nursing mothers be ostracised for feeding their offspring in public? Why should they be told to go elsewhere when they are simply doing the natural thing? It isn't illegal and neither should it be a moral issue. If you are so narrow-minded and offended, simply look away!

Why are you addressing me personally and assuming I am offended?

And as long as we are discussing THE ISSUE, would you not agree that there are many "natural" things that we usually do in private?

To whom are you addressing those remarks?

you but i got to go....so fussing at me.....well will just have to wait....now wont it.....

go be offended by more natural acts

Why would you direct those comments to me? What exactly is my "attitude"? Where exactly did I mention being "offended"?

Are you drunk already?

your attitude that there is anything wrong with women being activist for breast feeding....is it so hard to go into the dressing room....why should they....

i wished men would go into the bathroom to scratch their balls but is that gonna happen....i am much more offended by the near masturbation that men do publically then object to breast feeding?

why in the world do you ask me if i am drunk?

do tell why you ask that...are you projecting or deflecting with that comment?

you but i got to go....so fussing at me.....well will just have to wait....now wont it.....

go be offended by more natural acts

Why would you direct those comments to me? What exactly is my "attitude"? Where exactly did I mention being "offended"?

Are you drunk already?

your attitude that there is anything wrong with women being activist for breast feeding....is it so hard to go into the dressing room....why should they....

Did I say there was? I asked a question. I also asked you if you were drunk because your girdle-twisted anger and assumptions seemed so irrational. Maybe YOU don't need to be drunk to be irrational.

and yea it pisses me off when men are so immature they want to hide a woman breast feeding....no one should be forced to sit in a fitting room to breast feed....simple as that....

and yea it pisses me off when men are so immature they want to hide a woman breast feeding....no one should be forced to sit in a fitting room to breast feed....simple as that....

Why not? Is going to a private space provided for you by the company a burden? Is privacy for a private act oppressive? Where does immaturity come into this discussion?

as i said.....all you have to do is toss a blanket over the baby and your shoulder....why should a woman be forced into a 'breast feeding area' do you consider she may have other children with her and want to be outside in the store/mall whatever with her family instead of isolated?

did you not ask what was wrong with going to a fitting room? well i told ya....sorry you couldnt stomach the truth

Get ahold of your emotions, miss. You are losing your self control. I don't think you addressed the question at all beyond anger and assumptions.

what assumptions? i am not losing self control....i can control myself enough that women breast feeding doesnt bother me

does it bother you?

i mean you seem to prefer they are isolated do you not?

I personally don't want to see some parasitic infant sucking on a woman's teat in public.

Go the to ladies room for Christ's sake. Or better yet keep your mewling infants home where they won't annoy the rest of us.

Is there a reason why going to a dressing room would be such a burden?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifesty...-at-target-moms-stage-national-demonstration/

Why should nursing mothers be ostracised for feeding their offspring in public? Why should they be told to go elsewhere when they are simply doing the natural thing? It isn't illegal and neither should it be a moral issue. If you are so narrow-minded and offended, simply look away!

Why are you addressing me personally and assuming I am offended?

And as long as we are discussing THE ISSUE, would you not agree that there are many "natural" things that we usually do in private?

Simple. If you don't want us to assume you are anti breast feeding in a public place perhaps you should consider changing the phraseology of your op.

I personally don't want to see some parasitic infant sucking on a woman's teat in public.

Go the to ladies room for Christ's sake. Or better yet keep your mewling infants home where they won't annoy the rest of us.

skull you just hate children period......

so you not only want to isolate women....but now you want to dictate where they can be?

frankly i find men scratching their balls in public annoying.....people picking their noses etc

guess what skull you dont rule the world or the country or the county......do ya?

skull you just hate children period......

so you not only want to isolate women....but now you want to dictate where they can be?

frankly i find men scratching their balls in public annoying.....people picking their noses etc

guess what skull you dont rule the world or the country or the county......do ya?

Hey I can't perform my bodily functions in public so why should a woman just because she spit out a rug rat?

And I am not isolating anyone. They chose to have a brat so let them deal with it out of eye shot.

All you breeders make the assumption that there is something special about children. Well there isn't. Women have been pumping out pups for millions of years so get over it already.

Forum List

Back