Was this guy Beat by a Cop because he was White?...

As much as simple minded folks like to think, correlation does not prove causation. Calling me simple minded and all you claim is all beatings are cop involved, therefore there never was any racism involved
:cuckoo:

Critical thinking isn't too plentiful anymore, huh?

I would NEVER say Never... But you Assume that if it's a White Cop and a Black Perp that it Racism, and that's Fucking Absurd.

The Cops didn't Seek Rodney King out and they didn't Beat his Black Passenger...

:)

peace...

What a dumb OP, maybe if the cop was black and there was a history of black cops beating white people you can make that argument.

Hope the cop does time, not just a suspension, that was totally uncalled for. And all because he screeched his tires?

No the OP isn't 'dumb'. It illustrates a point. Perhaps -YOU- don't remember the 24/7 coverage crap we were treated to via Rodney King whom turned out to be a thug in his own right.

That is all.

"But Ed Wanderling, Mandarino's lawyer, said the silent video gives an incomplete version of the events and didn't record the language Bell used toward the officer. "

Does it really matter what language was used? Still no excuse to beat anyone like that from an Officer that is entrusted to execute the LAW.

I guess they've never watched 'COPS"?

Sounds like Mr. Bell is going to be a multi-millionaire after this is over, courtesy of the City of Streamwood, IL.

Sounds like Mr. Bell is going to be a multi-millionaire after this is over, courtesy of the City of Streamwood, IL.

Yep. All courtesy of a rogue COP whom took the public 'Trust' to a whole new level, whom it appears was having a BAD DAY.

Still no excuse, and not very professional. This guy didn't give any thought how it gives a black eye to the professionals that conduct themselves differently.

What a dumb OP, maybe if the cop was black and there was a history of black cops beating white people you can make that argument.

Hope the cop does time, not just a suspension, that was totally uncalled for. And all because he screeched his tires?

No the OP isn't 'dumb'. It illustrates a point. Perhaps -YOU- don't remember the 24/7 coverage crap we were treated to via Rodney King whom turned out to be a thug in his own right.

That is all.

But we don't know what happened before the video started. The guy could have been running from the office and side swiped a car. We just don't know. (That's pretty close to the crap you wingnuts come up with when the victime is black.) Oh, BTW, the OP's comment is dumb, because if it wasn't for wingnuts like the OP forgiving police when they beat people like Rodney king is what lead to this....and he's too dumb to see it.

Amazing! Just from the video it looks like the cop 'lost it', and guess what, I STILL don't see it in the news, Could it be because the guy getting the crap knocked out of him is white?

If it wasn't for the video the guy would be doing time in short order also, see folks, crazy cops are an equal opportunity group, but 'some beatings' make the news, and some DON'T. Hmmmmmm

BTW, where are AL Sharp___ and Jesse "J" ? Guess it's OKAY to..........well........

Somehow this still falls back on black people?

SOP in these situations is that the guy gets found guilty of assaulting a police officer.

That is all.

But we don't know what happened before the video started. The guy could have been running from the office and side swiped a car. We just don't know. (That's pretty close to the crap you wingnuts come up with when the victime is black.) Oh, BTW, the OP's comment is dumb, because if it wasn't for wingnuts like the OP forgiving police when they beat people like Rodney king is what lead to this....and he's too dumb to see it.

I see. So in effect you're telling us it doesn't matter that the guy never touched the officer? Just 'said something' the officer didn't like=beat him?

And as to Rodney King v. OP? You need to look again.

A white cop beats the shit out of a white guy. Obviously, this now means that whenever a white cop beats the shit out of a black man racism could never be a factor. /sarcasm

Squad Car Video Captures Cop Beating Motorist in Illinois - AOL News

Because you KNOW if he was Black, THAT would have been the Story.

peace...

Your attempted analogy makes no sense. If that was a black cop beating a white man, then you could play devil's advocate, but it's not. It's a white cop beating up a white guy. If it was a black cop beating up a black man would people say it was because the guy was black?

I have the First (3) Posts in this Thread... I Suggest you Read a little bit before Regurgitating what's already been said... By me. ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back