Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
Because there aren't any politicians who lost elections that have a violent cult following that is dangerously delusional. I really should not have to explain that.

Your dismissal is very predictable. And weak.
You are correct for once in your pathetic life, there are no politicians who have such a following.

"Great" is different things to different people.

We all have different perspectives, life experiences and priorities.

I suspect Americans would be more willing to collaborate if they had a more accurate understanding of those not like them.
Open border.

Rampant inflation.

falling real wages.

weaponizing the DOJ against your political opponent.

Unable to carry in a coherent conversation.

I could go on, and in…

This is what you support, vermin.

Do you actually care about having a legit intelligent conversation or did you make this thread to just insult people?
So a poster lies about my positions, and you're fine with that.

I no longer expect "legit intelligent conversations" here. I'm done trying. I asked a question and I'm observing the responses and behaviors. If you don't like that, too bad.

So a poster lies about my positions, and you're fine with that.

I no longer expect "legit intelligent conversations" here. I'm done trying. I asked a question and I'm observing the responses and behaviors. If you don't like that, too bad.
You just make shit up and troll it. Used to be Tribe. Now its Cult.

And its always...Trump...

He owns you..

Shit......Duck

The irony is thick and hilarious.

Imagine... Trump's scrotum polishers accusing others of being obsessed with trump...
This whole ugly orange period has been a study in projection.

Trump has been sent by God to save America from Satan, but if you criticize him, you have TDS.

This is a madness.

Forum List

Back