Was The Tulsa Mass Shooting A Hate Crime??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A gunman stormed a medical building in Tulsa shooting dead four people before he turned the gun on himself. However, scanner traffic indicated the suspect was looking for a specific doctor, Dr. Phillips. According to police, they went floor-to-floor and office-to-office. They found a witness, described as a potential victim, locked in a closet. The entire active shooter situation took place over four minutes, authorities said. Authorities were also investigating if the gunman planted a bomb at a residence in Muskogee but said no explosives were found in the house following a search."

Not clear yet if this Dr. Phillips was among the people who were killed or injured...This part of the hospital was mainly for oncology, orthopedic/sports medicine treatment -- don't know yet if this demon was a patient there or was connected in anyway.....which brings me to ask....was this a hate crime? Why have they not released his name or picture by now? Was the supposed bomb threat coming from his home? These questions need to be answered...and it really seems to be that this could be a hate crime; seeing as tho the official remembrance of the Tulsa massacre started the day before the attack.

Was the FBI aware of this guy ahead of time? Could they have stopped him and chose not to...this is the type of person the FBI should have been spying on if anyone...what good is it to announce you are cracking down on extremists if you don't actually crack down on them? It isn't a coincidence that this shooter picked that day to do what he did...it has to have some political relation to the Tulsa massacre. There is also the Juneteenth holiday around the corner; there could be more similar mass shootings using Juneteenth as their motivation.

"A gunman stormed a medical building in Tulsa shooting dead four people before he turned the gun on himself. However, scanner traffic indicated the suspect was looking for a specific doctor, Dr. Phillips. According to police, they went floor-to-floor and office-to-office. They found a witness, described as a potential victim, locked in a closet. The entire active shooter situation took place over four minutes, authorities said. Authorities were also investigating if the gunman planted a bomb at a residence in Muskogee but said no explosives were found in the house following a search."

Not clear yet if this Dr. Phillips was among the people who were killed or injured...This part of the hospital was mainly for oncology, orthopedic/sports medicine treatment -- don't know yet if this demon was a patient there or was connected in anyway.....which brings me to ask....was this a hate crime? Why have they not released his name or picture by now? Was the supposed bomb threat coming from his home? These questions need to be answered...and it really seems to be that this could be a hate crime; seeing as tho the official remembrance of the Tulsa massacre started the day before the attack.

Was the FBI aware of this guy ahead of time? Could they have stopped him and chose not to...this is the type of person the FBI should have been spying on if anyone...what good is it to announce you are cracking down on extremists if you don't actually crack down on them? It isn't a coincidence that this shooter picked that day to do what he did...it has to have some political relation to the Tulsa massacre. There is also the Juneteenth holiday around the corner; there could be more similar mass shootings using Juneteenth as their motivation.
The msm isn't reporting it yet which means it's a P.O.C.

shgagsgsggsgsgsgsh.jpeg

zkjsjsmsmmsmsmx.jpeg

This is Joe Biden's America, arent you glad that the 2020 election was stolen?
Just for spite, Joe just expropriated $6 billion dollars from overburdened taxpayers to pay off student loans so his friends and mules will vote for him again. I'd sure like to see a list of his offshore accounts after skimming billions of dollars off of milking every foreign aid program he took advantage of, not to mention the bragging he did on his braggadocious video in which he demanded a billion off the Ukrainians about 6-7 years ago. The consequence he gave them if they did not deliver $1 billion in cash to Air Force II was that he would have President Barack Obama cancel the Foreign Aid package Congress voted in if they didn't fork over the cash. Several months later, the 2000 Democrat Mules made sure he had enough millions of illegal votes to beat President Trump and his American supporters. All of them figured it out that nobody would believe the election was their pathway to billions and billions of dollars with which they could pocket enough money to retire in friendly European countries whose leaders soaked for Biden Cash, Biden being the "point man," he is alleged to have been by both sides of the aisle.

People go to Washington to frisk the American taxpayers out of half their earnings in some cases. And I'm sick of paying for AOC and Nancy Pelosi's designer wardrobes to kill for. Good ol' pointman joe. :cranky:

Last edited:

I believe he was targeting a specific person Bippy

Isn't every fucking murder a hate crime. It is in my book

I believe he was targeting a specific person Bippy

Isn't every fucking murder a hate crime. It is in my book
No, every murder isn't a hate crime...some murders are needed and some can say justified....

Like how we need to see more teachers taken out -- since they are one of the main threats to our children's safety...

I wouldn't be surprised, if Hitlery's goon squad was out talking these people into doing what they are doing.

Besides, Oklahoma has always been part of "Tornado Alley", as well as "Hitmans Paradise".
Tulsa is Oklahoma's Chicago.
The murdering Clintons just suicided a woman tied with electric cords per another thread. Boy those suicide victims are creative

Since the alleged perp is a black guy, I am sure that the media will classify this event as a Love Crime.

No, every murder isn't a hate crime...some murders are needed and some can say justified....

Like how we need to see more teachers taken out -- since they are one of the main threats to our children's safety...
The 50 shades of grey taught to kids when they are young. It used to be a crime was a crime, you did hard time, so you would never go back to jail. With the 50 shades, thugs like Biffy here, can do what ever he/she/it likes and then be released because of the no bail policies..

The murdering Clintons just suicided a woman tied with electric cords per another thread. Boy those suicide victims are creative
Turn the evidence over to the police -- unless you are too much of a pussy and too afraid of Hillary to do it

Since the alleged perp is a black guy, I am sure that the media will classify this event as a Love Crime.
No, the police are calling it a targeted attack against a doctor.....so basically this idiot thought his back pain was worth killing innocent people over

No, the police are calling it a targeted attack against a doctor.....so basically this idiot thought his back pain was worth killing innocent people over

Interesting detail, thanks for the contribution Biffski.

I saw the picture of the victim, the surgeon was a black guy as well, so this is just another case of black-on-black crime.

Interesting detail, thanks for the contribution Biffski.

I saw the picture of the victim, the surgeon was a black guy as well, so this is just another case of black-on-black crime.
I think we should crack down on blacks in hospitals -- ever since Obamacare and Medicaid -- these uppity darkies think they can go into hospitals willy nilly

Thoughts and prayers...and make sure as many people as possible have guns

I have it on good authority that the shooter was a white supremacist, but I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back