Was Muhammed Ali a Racist?

Ali supported Reagan, so now you can call him a Racist. Cuz that what you do to black people who support conservative views.

Meanwhile, back at the asylum, the word 'eluded' has eluded you.

Spellcheck is not your friend.
Yeah you won.......something. I dont know exactly what but it was something.

Ali supported Reagan, so now you can call him a Racist. Cuz that what you do to black people who support conservative views.
Collin Powell supported Bush and I didnt call him a racist.

Of course you don't know ...

In any case, it's always fun to slap down and embarrass some troll proving to be a fricking dumbass semi-literate themselves after littering a thread with his babbling about other peoples' 'literacy' and vocabulary themselves.

But hey, just play a race card from your closet full of them for not 'actin white n stuff'; literacy is considered 'uncle tommin' in your favorite sub-culture.

Ali was a racist, sure.What about it?
Do you think racism is a bad thing? Also...less we forget...and many no doubt wish we would.....he was a member of 'The Nation of Islam' aka the black muslims.....see post about what the Southern Poverty Law center says about that group.Black Separatist
who cares?

It is about much more than Ali himself..........the fact that he was not only a racist but a member of a violent and some say terrorist organization yet still idolized by so many demonstrates the huge double standard at play regarding black racists and white racists.

This case also demonstrates the huge amount of coinfusion regarding racism...aka...one poster claiming ali could not be a waycist cuz he was a nice guy, likeable etc.

Liberals tend to took the other way when a famous black reveals his racism but even the slightest hint that a prominent white guy may be waycist and they will do everything within their power to lynch him.

Given the world he grew up in and lived in, his racism is not surprising. It is funny that you mention lynching. Almost 4,000 blacks were lynched between 1877 and 1950. There were plenty of high profile cases too. The gov't ignored the plight of blacks in the South (and other places). Black men were murdered for little or no reason, and the chances of justice were between slim and none.

Blacks were clearly treated as second class citizens (or lower). To expect them to love white people is insanity.

In any case, it's always fun to slap down and embarrass some troll proving to be a fricking dumbass semi-literate themselves after littering a thread with his babbling about other peoples' 'literacy' and vocabulary themselves.

But hey, just play a race card from your closet full of them for not 'actin white n stuff'; literacy is considered 'uncle tommin' in your favorite sub-culture.
I see you have illusions of grandeur if you think you are capable of embarrassing me. Youre lucky i even converse with you. :laugh:

Great boxer. Shit segregationist!!!

Greg

Abraham Lincoln advocated segregation, The Nation of Islam advocates Segregation, Muhammed-Ali advocated for segregation, many current black activists lobby for segregation......maybe they all knew and know something some on here do not.
This is where your illiteracy comes to the forefront. That was a moment in time and he changed his views.

I was in my formative years at the time. I rejected him as a racist anti-American useful idiot to the Soviets. Tough luck if it offends you!! His comments were straight out of South Africa and the worst of Southern DemoKKKrats!! Even his analogy of birds flocking together was stupid. He identified different SPECIES!!! Humans are only ONE SPECIES!!!

Greg

Ali was a racist, sure.What about it?
Do you think racism is a bad thing? Also...less we forget...and many no doubt wish we would.....he was a member of 'The Nation of Islam' aka the black muslims.....see post about what the Southern Poverty Law center says about that group.Black Separatist
who cares?

It is about much more than Ali himself..........the fact that he was not only a racist but a member of a violent and some say terrorist organization yet still idolized by so many demonstrates the huge double standard at play regarding black racists and white racists.

This case also demonstrates the huge amount of coinfusion regarding racism...aka...one poster claiming ali could not be a waycist cuz he was a nice guy, likeable etc.

Liberals tend to took the other way when a famous black reveals his racism but even the slightest hint that a prominent white guy may be waycist and they will do everything within their power to lynch him.

Given the world he grew up in and lived in, his racism is not surprising. It is funny that you mention lynching. Almost 4,000 blacks were lynched between 1877 and 1950. There were plenty of high profile cases too. The gov't ignored the plight of blacks in the South (and other places). Black men were murdered for little or no reason, and the chances of justice were between slim and none.

Blacks were clearly treated as second class citizens (or lower). To expect them to love white people is insanity.

That is patently wrong!! One does not love on the basis of colour!! To hate on the basis of colour is truly racist!! To "love" on the same basis is just as wrong.

Greg

If you were a black American growing up in the country back in those days how would you have felt about white people?

It would have depended on the character of the white dude.

Greg

I see you have illusions of grandeur if you think you are capable of embarrassing me. Youre lucky i even converse with you. :laugh:

Ah ... delusional as usual.

Great boxer. Shit segregationist!!!

Greg

Abraham Lincoln advocated segregation, The Nation of Islam advocates Segregation, Muhammed-Ali advocated for segregation, many current black activists lobby for segregation......maybe they all knew and know something some on here do not.
This is where your illiteracy comes to the forefront. That was a moment in time and he changed his views.

I was in my formative years at the time. I rejected him as a racist anti-American useful idiot to the Soviets. Tough luck if it offends you!! His comments were straight out of South Africa and the worst of Southern DemoKKKrats!! Even his analogy of birds flocking together was stupid. He identified different SPECIES!!! Humans are only ONE SPECIES!!!

Greg
Youre still in your formative years unless you are dead or your brain no longer functions. I dont care what you rejected him as. No. I dont get offended by people i consider mentally helpless. I only feel sorry for you.

You should look up what racist means. I think the word you were looking for has alluded you.

Ah ... delusional as usual.
Yes...you are always delusional. You didnt have to admit it but i thank you for being honest with yourself.

If you were a black American growing up in the country back in those days how would you have felt about white people?

Greg

That is a noble sentiment. But if you are continually brutalized, marginalized, and oppressed by a single race, the chances are good you will hold harsh feelings for that race.

Greg

You can't conclusively say that

Forum List

Back