Was Muhammed Ali a Racist?

Great boxer. Shit segregationist!!!

Greg

Abraham Lincoln advocated segregation, The Nation of Islam advocates Segregation, Muhammed-Ali advocated for segregation, many current black activists lobby for segregation......maybe they all knew and know something some on here do not.

3175BF4F00000578-3459000-image-a-157_1456175256340.jpg

tumblr_inline_nyyd4fPunM1tolqxy_500.png

Tyrone Weaver started something he could not finish, typical of him.

How about the sordid love triangle that left Emmett Corrigan and Kandi Hall in prison and Rob Hall in a dirt nap.

Great boxer. Shit segregationist!!!

Greg

Abraham Lincoln advocated segregation, The Nation of Islam advocates Segregation, Muhammed-Ali advocated for segregation, many current black activists lobby for segregation......maybe they all knew and know something some on here do not.

What they didn't know is that they are WRONG!!! I come from an ethnic family and have seen racism first hand. I also know that it is wrong. Why is that so difficult?

Greg

How about the sordid love triangle that left Emmett Corrigan and Kandi Hall in prison and Rob Hall in a dirt nap.

Democrat legal system.

Greg

Don't speak ill of the dead. And while we're at it lets not smear this mans legacy with 2016 values.

He was a reflection of Democrat values circa 1960s. I never held those values so no way do I support his views.

Greg
Don't speak ill of the dead. And while we're at it lets not smear this mans legacy with 2016 values.

He was a reflection of Democrat values circa 1960s. I never held those values so no way do I support his views.

Greg

Black Students across America are demanding segregation>>>>>Black students demand segregated spaces from white students - The College Fix

I didn't start anything. You've hopped your problem over onto me.
Sorry stinky, I'm not dumb enough to be dragged into one your inane arguments.

He was black, I thought that in this world that meant he can't be racist. Much like all white people are racist.

He was a guy who never wanted to kill anyone, he just wanted to beat the crap out of them.

I didn't start anything. You've hopped your problem over onto me.
Sorry stinky, I'm not dumb enough to be dragged into one your inane arguments.
You replied to something I posted, and then pushed, and I kicked your butt. Now you are cry babying.

Muhammed Ali was a member of 'The Nation of Islam' ake Black Muslims.

Some would like to know if that group is a terroristic organization.

Nation of Islam

Ali was a racist, sure.

What about it?

Do you think racism is a bad thing? Also...less we forget...and many no doubt wish we would.....he was a member of 'The Nation of Islam' aka the black muslims.....see post about what the Southern Poverty Law center says about that group.

Black Separatist

The Southern Poverty Law Center considers Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam as racist and bigot.

I dont believe so , by all accounts he was genuinely considerate of all people he encountered outside the ring.
I admired him because he was decisive in his actions both inside and outside the ring, whether or not he was always correct. He took a hard stand publicly against the system but at the time it was needed. African Americans were denied basic rights. I think on a personal level he was a different person. i also heard btw he was an early fan of professional wrestling and perhaps this influenced him in his style of shtick on the boxing stage.

Forum List

Back