Was Huma's Hidden Laptop A Blackmail Plot?

you don't know if weiner's laptop was not a new one that they got when the old one had to be turned over and weiner didn't copy his files and transfered them to his new computer...only including huma's files along with his own, by accident or otherwise...

and huma had no idea....

no one really knows anything...including Comey, unless you believe he lied to Congress critters in his letter...?

Please move to RW Fevered Imagination forum.
I don't know if you have noticed, but since the advent of these Wikileaks releases, the whole forum has become a conspiracy theory zone. . . . Just the other day a moderator posted the same type of tripe---------- In the political forum.

So you know, what's good for the moderation team is good for the membership... :badgrin:

One man's speculation is another man's "tripe". Feel free to show us where we're full of crap.
I think you got me wrong, I was criticizing NYcarbineer's protestations. I'm quite fine with your hypothesizing. Carry on.

When I said tripe, I was merely pacifying the cry baby. Naturally there are two sides to a coin.

For years those of us who are free thinkers would have loved to expose the Deep State's nefarious deeds on 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, or a plethora of multiple other false flags in the politics forum, instead, it was always had to be de-legitimized in the conspiracy sub-forum. And what has that gotten us? A clown of a candidate trying to take down the Deep State, rather than a great candidate like say, a Ron Paul or someone else that has moral fiber trying to take down the Deep State.

In fact, most folks don't even realize that Wikileaks itself is run by the CIA, that is what makes this whole spectacle so fascinating. The Trump campaign obviously has some friends deep inside the establishment, and it is most probable that those hacks did not in fact originate from Russia.

I think you got me wrong, I was criticizing NYcarbineer's protestations. I'm quite fine with your hypothesizing. Carry on.

When I said tripe, I was merely pacifying the cry baby. Naturally there are two sides to a coin.

For years those of us who are free thinkers would have loved to expose the Deep State's nefarious deeds on 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, or a plethora of multiple other false flags in the politics forum, instead, it was always had to be de-legitimized in the conspiracy sub-forum. And what has that gotten us? A clown of a candidate trying to take down the Deep State, rather than a great candidate like say, a Ron Paul or someone else that has moral fiber trying to take down the Deep State.

In fact, most folks don't even realize that Wikileaks itself is run by the CIA, that is what makes this whole spectacle so fascinating. The Trump campaign obviously has some friends deep inside the establishment, and it is most probable that those hacks did not in fact originate from Russia.

Ah okay....I also doubt the Wikileaks are from Russia...Assange said the other day if the source is ever revealed the Obama administration will have egg on their faces. The CIA is no friend of the Clintons, especially after Willy traded our missile telemetry secrets to China for campaign money in 1996.

did Comey LIE in his letter to Congress or NOT?

Who knows? The first response out of Hillary's mouth was that the letter was only mailed to "republican members of Congress" which was a bald-faced lie...6 Dem senators also got the letter.

Okay...I have to go watch the Lions/Texans game....I'll check back after the game.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back