Was Clinton Wrong Pressuring Ukraine to Give its Nuclear Weapons to Russia?I

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I wasn’t following politics in the mid 90s, so I am not up on the agreement by which Ukraine gave over its nukes to Russia. Clearly, Russia would not be on the verge of starting another war if Ukraine was still a nuclear power.

I‘m hoping for a civilized discussion from knowledgeable posters.

Obviously yes! The US provided funds to convert the weapons? The US is lost-gone = our debt is killing us and we never stop wasting money on things we should not be doing: such as BBBetter and money for this crap
The United States is providing close to $800 million

I left Russia in 1983.

Sadly, very many Jews were killed by pogroms in Ukraine since 1648.

Russia played the primary role among mortal humans in saving Humankind from Nazis.

I am neither a Liberal nor a Conservative.

In my opinion, one of the main mistakes American Conservatives are making is speaking against the two Superpowers in the World -- Russia and China.

I am neither a Liberal nor a Conservative.

In my opinion, one of the main mistakes American Conservatives are making is speaking against the two Superpowers in the World -- Russia and China.
Can you please expand upon this?

Are you saying Russia and China are the only 2 superpowers in the world currently?

Why do you believe it's a mistake for people to speak out against bad acts being committed by either Russia or China (do you think it's a mistake, for instance, to criticize China's rampant theft of U.S. intellectual property, and if so, why)?

And why are you limiting it to conservatives when you say it's a mistake to speak against Russia and China?

And why are you limiting it to conservatives when you say it's a mistake to speak against Russia and China?
Hopefully Progressives make powerful enemies.

Hopefully Conservatives make powerful allies.

It is likely that during coming decades will be an "Economic Civil War" in USA. This war will not involve any violence or any illegal action. It will consist of boycotts by both sides and separation of economy.

Why do you believe it's a mistake for people to speak out against bad acts being committed by either Russia or China
I notice the media isn't reporting on how the UKRANIAN PEOPLE view the Russian military entering Ukraine. Happy ? Unhappy ? Attacked ? Liberated ? Harm ? Benefit ?

Has anybody bothered to ask THEM ?

Forum List

Back