Was Biden on Drugs for the State of the Union?

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He was completely juiced up on drugs. His eyes were jet black. He was a global embarrassment during the speech.

He looked like shit I know that. Sounded like shit too. It was as bad as recorded union addresses go.
Something Mr. Trump cares so much about:

Ratings Jump 18% for Biden’s Feisty State of the Union​

President Biden attracted about five million more viewers than last year for his prime-time address on Thursday, Nielsen said.

aaf.png

He looked like shit I know that. Sounded like shit too. It was as bad as recorded union addresses go.
The nearest thing I can recall being close to it was Hildabeest's '16 acceptance speech at the DNC.

Had the audio off because I can't stand her screeching....But what I saw was someone scowling and berating the audience, not someone basking in the glow of their penultimate political accomplishment.

We're dealing with some seriously emotionally damaged angry people....And they have power...That should terrify anyone with a lick of sense.

He was out of his ever loving mind, and high as hell.

The bar for success was that he could read the tella prompter without making a major error.. .. but most folks know, he didn't have a clue what he was doing or saying.

He was an embarrassment for the nation, as were all the interruptions.

It was a complete circus.

8inr9g.jpg

Anecdote from Sen. Katie Britt’s criticism of Biden’s border policies appears to be from before he was president :auiqs.jpg:

She must be taking the same failed hair loss prevention drug Trump is.

She then described in detail how “the cartels put her on a mattress in a shoebox of a room, and they sent men through that door, over and over again, for hours and hours on end.”

“We wouldn’t be OK with this happening in a third-world country,” Britt said. “This is the United States of America, and it’s past time we start acting like it. President Biden’s border crisis is a disgrace. It’s despicable. And it’s almost entirely preventable.”

In a detailed video posted on TikTok on Friday, freelance journalist Jonathan Katz tracks down what appears to be the story Britt references and finds that it happened in Mexico in the mid-2000s, not while Biden was president or vice president.

Forum List

Back