Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Man, I'm going to have to get in on this whole getting paid thing. Who's handling you guys and can you get me an application? As for the bullet, it's far from impossible for it to be deformed the way it was.
You mean for it to be NOT deformed, don't you? But I guess you know more than the Warren Commission's own ballistics expert. :113:
At any rate, the physics make it plain that Kennedy was killed by a shot from behind. You know, because of the whole pristine scalp thing.
Not really. You know, because of the whole gaping exit head wound in the back of the head thing.

Post a photo of that "pristine hair" you keep farting up. If it came from the rigged Bethesda autopsy, which it undoubtedly did, then it was a lie.

Naval Corpsman Jim Jenkins, who actually assisted in the government approved autopsy was there and saw the whole thing unfold in front of his eyes.

He saw the back wound that only penetrated JFK's body about "an inch and a quarter" and didn't even piece the lungs, which makes the whole lie of the magic bullet the absolute bit of bullshit we've all known it was all along.

And he clearly saw the entrance wound in the temple of the president (as we've all seen in the Zapruder film) but the president's brain had been replaced and the exit wound was patched, as x-rays prove and I've already cited days ago.

So either you are just an ignorant dupe, too stupid and brainwashed to actually take the time to study what you are spouting off about, or you are a cowardly liar and an amoral prick, doing your little bit to perpetuate a coup that changed the course of America.

Only you know which and either way your input is worthless and a waste of electrons.

So the bullet comes into the body "an inch and a quarter...." on JFK's back. Strange, I thought you said the assassin was on the Grassy Knoll or in the storm drain or in the Study with Colonel Mustard with the Lead Pipe! Strange how he could be shot in the back from the front, below or off to the side.

I'm sure you'll explain why JJ was now part of the conspiracy since what he says happened is impossible.

Man, I'm going to have to get in on this whole getting paid thing. Who's handling you guys and can you get me an application? As for the bullet, it's far from impossible for it to be deformed the way it was.
You mean for it to be NOT deformed, don't you? But I guess you know more than the Warren Commission's own ballistics expert. :113:
At any rate, the physics make it plain that Kennedy was killed by a shot from behind. You know, because of the whole pristine scalp thing.
Not really. You know, because of the whole gaping exit head wound in the back of the head thing.

Post a photo of that "pristine hair" you keep farting up. If it came from the rigged Bethesda autopsy, which it undoubtedly did, then it was a lie.

Naval Corpsman Jim Jenkins, who actually assisted in the government approved autopsy was there and saw the whole thing unfold in front of his eyes.

He saw the back wound that only penetrated JFK's body about "an inch and a quarter" and didn't even piece the lungs, which makes the whole lie of the magic bullet the absolute bit of bullshit we've all known it was all along.

And he clearly saw the entrance wound in the temple of the president (as we've all seen in the Zapruder film) but the president's brain had been replaced and the exit wound was patched, as x-rays prove and I've already cited days ago.

So either you are just an ignorant dupe, too stupid and brainwashed to actually take the time to study what you are spouting off about, or you are a cowardly liar and an amoral prick, doing your little bit to perpetuate a coup that changed the course of America.

Only you know which and either way your input is worthless and a waste of electrons.

So the bullet comes into the body "an inch and a quarter...." on JFK's back. Strange, I thought you said the assassin was on the Grassy Knoll or in the storm drain or in the Study with Colonel Mustard with the Lead Pipe! Strange how he could be shot in the back from the front, below or off to the side.

I'm sure you'll explain why JJ was now part of the conspiracy since what he says happened is impossible.

Now THAT is a magic bullet.

CE399.pg_.gif
Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.

"an inch and a quarter"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
----gasping for breath---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, here's a video that really sums up the conspiracy theory crowd!

Oswald received no help in his assasination of JFK

$19.95 weapon and needed bus fare to escape
Only had $180 to his name

It was an impressive shot from that windowless 2nd story break room, where he was seen a few minutes before and 90 seconds after the assassination.

It was an impressive shot from that windowless 2nd story break room, where he was seen a few minutes before and 90 seconds after the assassination.
More fake news

Oswald’s rifle with his palm print were found by the sixth floor window
Easy to walk down to the break room in the confusion

CE399.pg_.gif
Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.

The bullet was clearly deformed; your attempt to hide the facts only serves to underscore how flimsy your conspiracy theory is

View attachment 247576 View attachment 247576

Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.

recovered-bullets.jpg

More fake news

Found on the barrel under the stock. Proves he handled the gun when it was dissembled. Not that it was handled or even fired that day.

Witnesses put him there before and after. No witness saw him going to or coming from the 6th floor during the interim.

CE399.pg_.gif

The bullet was clearly deformed; your attempt to hide the facts only serves to underscore how flimsy your conspiracy theory is

View attachment 247576 View attachment 247576

Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.

recovered-bullets.jpg
Metal jacket?

More fake news

Found on the barrel under the stock. Proves he handled the gun when it was dissembled. Not that it was handled or even fired that day.

Witnesses put him there before and after. No witness saw him going to or coming from the 6th floor during the interim.
Doesn’t prove anything

Witnesses can be unreliable. Especially in stressful situations

Easier to dismiss witness testimony than Oswald’s gun being the murder weapon

If Oswald is innocent why did he flee the scene and why did he kill Tippet when questioned?

You can count on Warren Commission quislings to act like your evidence doesn't exist.

You can count on Warren Commission quislings to act like your evidence doesn't exist.
After 50 years, it is obvious the Warren Commission got it right

No contradictory evidence has surfaced that would indicate anyone other than Oswald did the shooting

No contradictory evidence has surfaced that would indicate anyone other than Oswald did the shooting

Your statement only makes sense when you ignore the very obvious counters that have been presented here. Absent real evidence on your side, all you are doing is plugging your ears with your fingers and going "lalalalalalala"

Your statement only makes sense when you ignore the very obvious counters that have been presented here. Absent real evidence on your side, all you are doing is plugging your ears with your fingers and going "lalalalalalala"
Nothing that can pass the common sense test

There was no magic bullet
Oswald did the shooting
He received no help

I have asked repeatedly.....after 50 years, there is no evidence Oswald received help

/——/ I was 12 when JFK was shot. I always wondered about the grassy knoll shooter. My brother went to Dallas and saw the view from the adjoining window. He was Army and said it’s easy shot to make for a military guy.
5EAD5755-C301-4C70-B1F6-995AF08456BE.jpeg

Nothing that can pass the common sense test

There was no magic bullet
Oswald did the shooting
He received no help

I have asked repeatedly.....after 50 years, there is no evidence Oswald received help

And there are enough holes in the theory, and enough, actual, real evidence to question the claim that he acted alone, that you must engage in a belief system similar to a religious cult, to adhere to your belief system.

Forum List

Back