Warning shot appropriate?

Yes, in a locked display case, dumbass!

I ran my dad's gun shop and range...our display cases were not locked, nor were the rifle racks. But hey, if you can't keep track of what is going on in your place, I don't blame you for taking extra precautions...but this notion that keeping an inoperable firearm in plain view in my home for teaching purposes is fiing nanny-wacky and you should know it. You're obviously not the expert you think you are.

I think you're a liar. You have never ran a gun store, you don't have any guns toy or otherwise.

I think you're grasping at straws...typical for morons trying to act superior using flawed logic.

You can think what you want but having unlocked guns in a gun store for just anyone to walk in and pop a round in a chamber and blow your fool head off defies logic.

This notion that you think anyone could just walk in and grab a gun from the old shop is just as wacky as the notion that someone could walk into my home and somehow make an inoperable firearm operable. You best stick to your core competencies, son...unfortunately logic isn't one of them.

You're the one that says none of the weapons were locked up. What keeps a person from picking one up and chambering a round?

Are you now claiming that all the firearms in your imaginary gun shop were inoperable?

Guns should be kept "put away", but not inaccessible. Surely you wouldn't want guns lying around the house for just anyone to pick up.
Walk into any inner city ghetto and you'll see loaded guns everywhere. I saw a four year old waving around a fully loaded, safety off, cheap copy of a Glock.

I call bullshit on that. I drive through some of the worst neighborhoods in Houston and I never see children waving guns, or anyone else for that matter.
I saw the kid with the gun inside a ghetto apartment in a housing complex in Chicago in about 1987.
Someone gently took the gun away. We found three fully loaded safety off illegal guns in that apartment. One in the fridge. One under a couch cushion and the one the kid had.

You said "Walk into any inner city ghetto and you'll see loaded guns everywhere. I saw a four year old waving around a fully loaded, safety off, cheap copy of a Glock" and once I called it out for the bullshit it was you now you say it happened almost thirty years ago?

A cheap copy of a Glock? Haha, that sounds like more bullshit since Glocks were relatively new in the US in 1987.

In full disclosure, I own a gun store and have extensive knowledge in all aspects of firearms, firearms training and firearm safety.
First I posted it was "about 1987" It could have been a year or so later.
I know all about Glocks. I stand corrected. I should have posted it looked like a cheap copy of a Glock.
The gun/s could have been Model 59's/Beretta 92's/Sigs/P88's. And as you know there were Central European arms manufacturers making knock-offs of a lot of guns and still are. Glock has had lawsuits going on for decades against those who would infringe on their patents.

There is a hell of a big difference between Model 59's/Beretta 92's/Sigs/P88's and Glocks.

I ran my dad's gun shop and range...our display cases were not locked, nor were the rifle racks. But hey, if you can't keep track of what is going on in your place, I don't blame you for taking extra precautions...but this notion that keeping an inoperable firearm in plain view in my home for teaching purposes is fiing nanny-wacky and you should know it. You're obviously not the expert you think you are.

I think you're a liar. You have never ran a gun store, you don't have any guns toy or otherwise.

I think you're grasping at straws...typical for morons trying to act superior using flawed logic.

You can think what you want but having unlocked guns in a gun store for just anyone to walk in and pop a round in a chamber and blow your fool head off defies logic.

This notion that you think anyone could just walk in and grab a gun from the old shop is just as wacky as the notion that someone could walk into my home and somehow make an inoperable firearm operable. You best stick to your core competencies, son...unfortunately logic isn't one of them.

You're the one that says none of the weapons were locked up. What keeps a person from picking one up and chambering a round?

Are you now claiming that all the firearms in your imaginary gun shop were inoperable?

Supervision, something that clearly isn't one of your core competencies either. One would have to either reach over the case or go around behind the counter and slide the door open on the back of the case. Unlike you, we paid attention. You should try it sometime.

Keep grasping for straws, at least you have that for a core competency.

Supervision, something that clearly isn't one of your core competencies either. One would have to either reach over the case or go around behind the counter and slide the door open on the back of the case. Unlike you, we paid attention. You should try it sometime.

I still think you're a liar, so there's that.

You've already proven that thinking isn't one of your core competencies either, texican.

You've already proven that thinking isn't one of your core competencies either, texican.

You haven't proved shit.

You haven't proved shit.

I don't have to prove shit...that's what makes you a texican...you have this short dick complex that makes you think you gotta prove yourself to everyone. Luckily, I don't share your handicap, shorty.

The mark of a fucking loser is that they start calling everyone else a liar when they get pwned.

Can you sell me some unfired Win-AA single section hulls?

You haven't proved shit.

I don't have to prove shit...that's what makes you a texican...you have this short dick complex that makes you think you gotta prove yourself to everyone. Luckily, I don't share your handicap, shorty.

The mark of a fucking loser is that they start calling everyone else a liar when they get pwned.

Not everyone, just you along with a few others and they know who they are.

You haven't proved shit.

So you have unfired Win-AA single section hulls? I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped them up by now, since the three piece design of the new Win-AA-HS hulls are suspect to many of us. But I'd still like some, since some of my favorite buck shot load recipes aren't suitable for the Remington STS...or the POS Federal Gold Medals.

You haven't proved shit.

So you have unfired Win-AA single section hulls? I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped them up by now, since the three piece design of the new Win-AA-HS hulls are suspect to many of us. But I'd still like some, since some of my favorite buck shot load recipes aren't suitable for the Remington STS...or the POS Federal Gold Medals.

You're wasting your time. I would sell a yankee a .22 short.

You haven't proved shit.

My Model 60 takes short, long and long rifle...you offering a decent price?

You haven't proved shit.

You couldn't afford it.

You couldn't afford it.

Good thing, since a Model 60 only takes .22 Long Rifle, Mr. Expert. I have some other .22s that use shorts...but I already got a couple thousand rounds of each, so I don't need to pay these crazy panic prices.

You couldn't afford it.

Good thing, since a Model 60 only takes .22 Long Rifle, Mr. Expert. I have some other .22s that use shorts...but I already got a couple thousand rounds of each, so I don't need to pay these crazy panic prices.

You've already showed me you're a liar, you expected me to believe you about your Marlin? You're dumber than I originally thought.

You couldn't afford it.

You've already showed me you're a liar, you expected me to believe you about your Marlin? You're dumber than I originally thought.

Uh huh....so much for being an expert. My mom took over ownership of the range and shop after my dad died...didn't make her any more of a firearms expert than you are, chief. Thanks for playing, I feel bad for taking advantage of the retarded though. :lol:

You couldn't afford it.

Uh huh....so much for being an expert. My mom took over ownership of the range and shop after my dad died...didn't make her any more of a firearms expert than you are, chief. Thanks for playing, I feel bad for taking advantage of the retarded though. :lol:

You made up some bullshit lie and I didn't call you out on it now you're all butthurt. That's funny as hell!!

Grow the fuck up and stop lying.

You couldn't afford it.

You made up some bullshit lie and I didn't call you out on it now you're all butthurt. That's funny as hell!!

Uh huh...I gave you not only a chance to show your alleged expertise, but also a chance to pwn the hell out of me, since nobody would have believed I was baiting you had you corrected me. Keep flailing toots, but if you'd just put your feet down you'd find the water isn't as deep as you think.

Why would I be butt hurt at you making an ass of yourself, princess? I enjoy a good laugh...and I am laughing my ass off at your lame attempts to save some tiny shred of credibility.

You couldn't afford it.

Uh huh...I gave you not only a chance to show your alleged expertise, but also a chance to pwn the hell out of me, since nobody would have believed I was baiting you had you corrected me. Keep flailing toots, but if you'd just put your feet down you'd find the water isn't as deep as you think.

Why would I be butt hurt at you making an ass of yourself, princess? I enjoy a good laugh...and I am laughing my ass off at your lame attempts to save some tiny shred of credibility.

I ain't falling for your stupid lies. I already told you, you were wasting your time.

I ain't falling for your stupid lies. I already told you, you were wasting your time.

Indeed I am wasting my time...there ain't no cure for stupid, so I shouldn't even bother trying to cure you.

Indeed I am wasting my time...there ain't no cure for stupid, so I shouldn't even bother trying to cure you.

You should try curing yourself of lying.

Forum List

Back