Rahm Emanuel scolds media in lead up to tomorrow's Chicago Riots!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Emanuel talks about Laquan McDonald video

Hey...I rarely agree with Rahm Emanuel. They're releasing a video tomorrow of a cop shooting and charging the cop with murder. That's a separate thread discussion.

But in the interview with the media on the eve of likely riots in Chicago tomorrow....Emanuel scolds the media and says "It's not your job to 'create' the event and then report on it".

Yes. Exactly right Rahm. Even he sees it now. 90% of the "outrage" people have these days is created by misrepresentation from the media.

The same cynical fuck that coined the term "You never let a serious crisis go to waste'" is now going to berate the media for capitalizing on an issue. well, Rahm can go fuck himself. sorry bud, you wrote the book on this shit.

and I have no doubt that the media will blow this sky high and we'll be bombarded by way too much coverage and interviews with morons and other opportunists like the Rev Jessie "Do as I say not as I do" Jackson.

this thing is getting more pre-release press than the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video.
if it's as bad as it would seem based on all of this preemptive bitching and calls for calm we're gonna see some serious marching.......

Burnin', lootin' and shootin'...the south and west sides be dare kinda town if the Jesse/Al hits the fan after the release.

And the over-under for the number killed/culled is?

Hey...I rarely agree with Rahm Emanuel. They're releasing a video tomorrow of a cop shooting and charging the cop with murder. That's a separate thread discussion.

But in the interview with the media on the eve of likely riots in Chicago tomorrow....Emanuel scolds the media and says "It's not your job to 'create' the event and then report on it".

Yes. Exactly right Rahm. Even he sees it now. 90% of the "outrage" people have these days is created by misrepresentation from the media.

Thats not what he said. The outrage is from shooting someone.

The same cynical fuck that coined the term "You never let a serious crisis go to waste'" is now going to berate the media for capitalizing on an issue. well, Rahm can go fuck himself. sorry bud, you wrote the book on this shit.

and I have no doubt that the media will blow this sky high and we'll be bombarded by way too much coverage and interviews with morons and other opportunists like the Rev Jessie "Do as I say not as I do" Jackson.

this thing is getting more pre-release press than the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video.
if it's as bad as it would seem based on all of this preemptive bitching and calls for calm we're gonna see some serious marching.......

Good point. Just like Obama and the Baltimore mayor and college campuses....he's another liberal who all of a sudden finds himself trying to control the Frankenstein they created.

No....that's exactly what he said. He precluded this statement regarding the shooting by telling the media not to create a story just so they can cover it. Even the BlackLivesMatter movement has blamed the media for trying to spark riots just so they can cover it.

Imagine that. BLM, the left, the right and cops all share a common disgust of the media.

No....that's exactly what he said. He precluded this statement regarding the shooting by telling the media not to create a story just so they can cover it. Even the BlackLivesMatter movement has blamed the media for trying to spark riots just so they can cover it.

Imagine that. BLM, the left, the right and cops all share a common disgust of the media.

He said their role is to report the story and not to create a story after the chick asked if he was concerned about people who may cause trouble. The outrage comes from the shooting of a person. The lady asked about "trouble makers" before any trouble has occurred.

Now if you dont understand that or hear something else thats your problem, but stop lying about it.

He said their role is to report the story and not to create a story after the chick asked if he was concerned about people who may cause trouble. The outrage comes from the shooting of a person. The lady asked about "trouble makers" before any trouble has occurred.

Now if you dont understand that or hear something else thats your problem, but stop lying about it.

God damn you're a full retard.

That's exactly my point. He told the media to report the story....dont "create" a story...which is what the leftists in media love to do. Take a local story and "create" a national "crisis".

Ironically....the man quoted saying "never let a good crisis go to waste" is telling the media to not exploit a cop shooting to create a "crisis".

God damn you're a full retard.

That's exactly my point. He told the media to report the story....dont "create" a story...which is what the leftists in media love to do. Take a local story and "create" a national "crisis".

He was responding to the question about "trouble makers doing something" not about the media making anything National anything. I mean the video is right there.

Ironically....the man quoted saying "never let a good crisis go to waste" is telling the media to not exploit a cop shooting to create a "crisis".

Not the cop shooting he was replying to the woman who asked about trouble makers not about cops. I'm starting to believe you either didnt watch it or saw it in reverse.

No, I forgot, you flat out lie about stuff and update your threads with "No I didnt's"

There's going to be riots, so I hereby join in by cyber torching this cyber car.
This should adequately express my outrage with the Chicago police.

Forum List

Back